Become a Patron!

Stillare and TOBH build suggestions

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like both of my drippers, but haven't yet found a go to for a build on either one. Does anybody have a favorite build on these? Please let me know cause I love the looks of these attys and would like to get more use out of them. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

26650_hero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think my favorite on the Tobh would have to be dual dragon coils. Typically around 6-7 wraps of 26g Kanthal each around a blunt tipped fill syringe, and comes out to around .3 ohms. Still have not found a favorite for the Stillaire though... probably have to drill out the center post before I do.

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think my favorite on the Tobh would have to be dual dragon coils. Typically around 6-7 wraps of 26g Kanthal each around a blunt tipped fill syringe, and comes out to around .3 ohms. Still have not found a favorite for the Stillaire though... probably have to drill out the center post before I do.
Cool deal. Thanks, I'll have to give it a try when I get some 26g. All I have on hand right now is some 32g, 30g, 28g, 24g, and 22g atm.

26650_hero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool deal. Thanks, I'll have to give it a try when I get some 26g. All I have on hand right now is some 32g, 30g, 28g, 24g, and 22g atm.

Haha, everything but 26. Try a dual dragon coil build with the 22g! The Tobh is built for stupid-crazy low-ohm cloud chasing builds like that. (speaking from experience)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm just starting to mess with my TOBH tonight finally.. This thing blows some crazy clouds and I just wrapped a single coil real quick to try it out.

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, everything but 26. Try a dual dragon coil build with the 22g! The Tobh is built for stupid-crazy low-ohm cloud chasing builds like that. (speaking from experience)
Challenge accepted!

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Challenge accepted!
Challenge went ok, may have to play with this build for a moment.

byda2ega.jpg
jytyrequ.jpg
pybabege.jpg
e2ajepa3.jpg

Last edited:
I have been playin with my TOBH its been with me sense i bought it and cant put it down, out of all the builds i have done i really liked the twisted 28 gauge, Wrapped around a 5/64 drill bit, cant remember the ohm load but it put out some pretty good flavor and vapor.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know the sleeper build is not exciting, but it is currently kicking my teeth in on my Stillare w/ 8/9 wrap, 2mm ID, @ 0.2 ohm:
(Sorry, my phone camera is really crappy and this is the best pic I could get)
0716142136.jpg

not2coolguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have both a tobh and stillare. I much prefer the stillare over the tobh. Not sure if it a common problem but it seems the orings in the tobh are not a tight enough fit and top and bottom cap like to just pop right off. I can't even put it in my pocket for a second without it falling right off. I guess i could buy new orings but id rather just use my magma and never worry about anything coming off.

As for my stillare build i usually do 5 wraps twisted 28g kanthal around 5/64 drill bit reading in at about .28 ohms wicked with sterile cvs cotton. It chucks vapor without any modifications to the rda.

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advice guys.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got both and want to thanks you folks for your builds. now to try one....

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm gonna shave the tabs off my TOBH so that I can center up my coils. That's my only gripe with it. I love the actual airflow though, it's so smooth. Just enough restriction for a wooshy lung hit when it's wide open.

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah cut them off, I finally did it myself and glad I did. It makes things easier.

VU Sponsors