Become a Patron!

Stillare Clone spitting

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just recently bought a black stillare and right off the bat I was pleased with it, building on it felt right and easy, but putting a dual coil on it, 21 gauge kanthal with 4 wraps, I noticed it was hot as shit. That kinda annoyed me but I got past it..
I soon after started experiencing spitting. I thought my coils were too high up or I had excess cotton, so I cut the excess cotton and pushed my coils closer towards the deck and it still is spitting! Has anyone else experienced this yet?

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
21 gauge 4 wrap dual coils? :O I should say its getting hot. What is that, .07 ohms? I hope your battery can handle that much,I would be nervous running it that low.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A longer drip tip can help. Or maybe your over saturated that can cause spitting

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
21 gauge 4 wrap dual coils? :O I should say its getting hot. What is that, .07 ohms? I hope your battery can handle that much,I would be nervous running it that low.

I beleive it was at .6? Also, I ran dual coil 6 wraps on my tobh and it didn't get too hot and didn't spit. Could it just be a bad stillare?

A longer drip tip can help. Or maybe your over saturated that can cause spitting

I thought it might be the drip tip. Mines very wide and does have drips on the inside. But it didn't do that on any of my other rda's. And I don't over saturate, I only drip the cotton that's white, I cut the excess.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A good wide bore drip tip is the cherry vape cloud chaser tip. Its wide but long enough that even at a 100w I don't get spitting in my mouth

buy my ipv2 $65 in nj

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just built a single 6 wrap. It doesn't spit nearly as much, maybe my stillare is destined to be a single coil atty? Must be the black sheep of the batch.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A good wide bore drip tip is the cherry vape cloud chaser tip. Its wide but long enough that even at a 100w I don't get spitting in my mouth

buy my ipv2 $65 in nj
Where do I acquire such a thing?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No some build just miss behave

buy my ipv2 $65 in nj

VU Sponsors