Become a Patron!

Stong flavors

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have problems tasting a most of the juice I have tried so I'm wondering. What do people recommend for a strong flavor. The profile doesn't matter to me I'm just trying to put a list together of a few flavors that I could maybe use as a base so to speak for tying new gear ect as I am still new to all this.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Are you looking for pre made juices or diy flavors?

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you looking for pre made juices or diy flavors?

Pre made at this point budget or premium. I hope to get into DIY but I'm not there yet.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And what kind of builds are you using in what kind of atties at what power levels....
Are you a recent smoker??????
Might very likely not be the juice lack flavor but an issue with your taste buds or heat of the vapor cooking the flavor away or air diluting the flavor too much.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And what kind of builds are you using in what kind of atties at what power levels....
Are you a recent smoker??????
Might very likely not be the juice lack flavor but an issue with your taste buds or heat of the vapor cooking the flavor away or air diluting the flavor too much.

Ok so I was a light smoker about 2-3 black and mild's a day I haven't had one in about four moths. I'm using an alien 220. I have a baby beast I use x4's at 40-45 watt with it. A crown 3 at 70watt on the .5's and 80 watts on the .25. I also have an Arco 2 with the T6 coils at 80watts. I do always up to those wattages during break in.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
There are a few vendors that let you add flavor shots to your juice.I liked MadTown Vapor before I started diy. Highbrow Vapor is another I enjoyed that lets you request flavor shots. Highbrow costs a bit more but well worth it imo. Very good juices.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a few vendors that let you add flavor shots to your juice.I liked MadTown Vapor before I started diy. Highbrow Vapor is another I enjoyed that lets you request flavor shots. Highbrow costs a bit more but well worth it imo. Very good juices.
Thanks I'll have a look.

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I have the same problem. Juices lose their flavor quickly to the point I’ve asked my fiancé to try my vape to see if she tastes it and of course she does.

What has worked best for me is to rotate juices often. It’s easier if you have multiple tanks/rdas so you can swap flavors easier. I can’t vape the same juice two days in a row and keep the flavor strong.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the same problem. Juices lose their flavor quickly to the point I’ve asked my fiancé to try my vape to see if she tastes it and of course she does.

What has worked best for me is to rotate juices often. It’s easier if you have multiple tanks/rdas so you can swap flavors easier. I can’t vape the same juice two days in a row and keep the flavor strong.
That makes good sense. I do have a few tanks I just need a few flavors now. Easier said then done.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That makes good sense. I do have a few tanks I just need a few flavors now. Easier said then done.

There are quite a few budget juices out there that aren’t short on flavor. Cheap e juice makes one of my favorites. Tropical fruit cup. There are a few others that I like also. I think it’s $11.99 for a 120ml bottle. Also look through the forum discussions. A lot of members post where they get good inexpensive juice.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
UVD has a few of the Cheap Ejuice 120's on sale in their $5 bottle section.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Variation does help. Even rotating atomizers works...

I tend to run 1 flavor at a time for a week or 2 before going to different juice... but i do rotate atomizers. Currently running 3 tanks all same juice. I get 3 completely different vapes.. and while juice is from same bottle you would swear it was 3 juices.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoooo I’m loving it.
Any coupon available

I know I’m being greedy but 7.90 for shipping is a deal breaker for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If you are getting 5.00 120ml bottles of juice the shipping cost is negligible.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are getting 5.00 120ml bottles of juice the shipping cost is negligible.
Yeah, it used to be $5 flat but they increased for some reason.

I'm waiting by the mailbox for my latest delivery from them, I ordered 12 120 ml for $79 shipped, not bad imo.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay
As the wise ones suggested I stopped being greedy and placed the order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are quite a few budget juices out there that aren’t short on flavor. Cheap e juice makes one of my favorites. Tropical fruit cup. There are a few others that I like also. I think it’s $11.99 for a 120ml bottle. Also look through the forum discussions. A lot of members post where they get good inexpensive juice.

I had a look at there line I see a few that look good.

VU Sponsors