“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know what my deal is lately. When I first started I found three or four recipes that I loved. I vaped them for months. They got old after a while. Since getting sick of those, I have gotten sick of everything else more rapidly.

It's like I can't even decide what I want. I don't know why I think, "Yeah that's pretty good. What else can I try?" I know some people can find what they want (Or make it), and stick with that for a long time. I'm definitely not one of those people.

*I almost deleted all that^ but decided to post it anyways.*
I have always needed many flavors to stay interested. There are maybe 6 recipes that I’ve mixed more than twice since I’ve started. I’m def all about trying new combinations all the time. Right now, i have over 30 little bottles on my desk....all experiments. All different profiles. Well, actually mostly bakeries....lol!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've pretty much got what I need coming. Will have some other flavors from @PeglegMeg cuz she's so cool like that. But that 20 will go to buying extra of what I have if my juice turns out good. Which I have high hopes for. I'm good with directions. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a fan of fruit vapes no matter how many times I try to lol But the latest was a Kanzi Clone it's on ELR. It's strawberry,kiwi,watermelon and sweetener. Search it up. Definitely sign up to ELR and try things!

PS Welcome to the darkside :giggle:

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a fan of fruit vapes no matter how many times I try to lol But the latest was a Kanzi Clone it's on ELR. It's strawberry,kiwi,watermelon and sweetener. Search it up. Definitely sign up to ELR and try things!

PS Welcome to the darkside :giggle:
Oh yea I've already signed up and saved a few recipes. I'll look that one up. Thank,it sounds good

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed my first juices last night. Haven't tried them but will after work. Easy peasy for sure.

you're off to the races now!

giphy.gif

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Pina colada turned out well. A little on the light side like what Verde valley Vapes would put out. So I'm happy with it. Just a 10ml to test. I'll probably up the percentage just a touch when I make a bigger bottle. But I'm gonna let it sit over the weekend and try again. The melons one has a 2 week steep but I don't know. It smells pretty good

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the Pina colada turned out well. A little on the light side like what Verde valley Vapes would put out. So I'm happy with it. Just a 10ml to test. I'll probably up the percentage just a touch when I make a bigger bottle. But I'm gonna let it sit over the weekend and try again. The melons one has a 2 week steep but I don't know. It smells pretty good

I don't know which recipe you made but I recently tried TFA-Honeydew. Shit is strong as hell. It tastes really good but took over the wick in my coil. I vaped three tanks full of something different and all I could taste was that melon. It wouldn't go away lol, and I only tested it at 2%.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know which recipe you made but I recently tried TFA-Honeydew. Shit is strong as hell. It tastes really good but took over the wick in my coil. I vaped three tanks full of something different and all I could taste was that melon. It wouldn't go away lol, and I only tested it at 2%.
Yea I don't do honeydew. But I saw that one

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Test it after a week and see how it is(Megamelons). And def give the Pina colada some time. Sometimes recipes take weeks to really come into their own.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And just because something smells good says absolutely zero about what it might taste like -- TFA ripe strawberry, CAP sweet strawberry, might as well be room fresheners -- they smell great, and have absolutely zero taste. Well ok, they taste like you rubbed a strawberry around inside a glass, then filled the glass with water and drank it -- like water with a HINT of strawberry flavoring.

The only one with ANY actual flavor is INW shisha strawberry.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just because something smells good says absolutely zero about what it might taste like -- TFA ripe strawberry, CAP sweet strawberry, might as well be room fresheners -- they smell great, and have absolutely zero taste. Well ok, they taste like you rubbed a strawberry around inside a glass, then filled the glass with water and drank it -- like water with a HINT of strawberry flavoring.

Andria
Yep and I have the same issue with Shishia Strawberry. So no one thing works the same for everyone.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Andria
I love TFA sb ripe. FA red touch is pretty good too.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried Red Touch, because I absolutely DETEST raspberry flavor, and apparently it has some of that. About the only berry I find ickier is blackberry, and I'm not wild about cranberries either, except as medicine. But TFA ripe strawberry is nearly tasteless, likewise CAP sweet strawberry.

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I haven't tried Red Touch, because I absolutely DETEST raspberry flavor, and apparently it has some of that. About the only berry I find ickier is blackberry, and I'm not wild about cranberries either, except as medicine. But TFA ripe strawberry is nearly tasteless, likewise CAP sweet strawberry.

Andria
Red touch is a strawberry and ripe is one of the few sb flavors I get much flavor from. Cap sweet sb is just too sweet but my cousin loves it so I keep it for her. I love raspberry flavors and have a few. If anyone wanted just one sb I would recommend OSDIYS succulent sb, quite tasty but very sweet. I've been using as a sub in some of Meg's mixes. Think I will try one more time in a tart lemonade blend.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Red touch is a strawberry and ripe is one of the few sb flavors I get much flavor from. Cap sweet sb is just too sweet but my cousin loves it so I keep it for her. I love raspberry flavors and have a few. If anyone wanted just one sb I would recommend OSDIYS succulent sb, quite tasty but very sweet. I've been using as a sub in some of Meg's mixes. Think I will try one more time in a tart lemonade blend.

If you love raspberry, that may be why you don't detect it in Red Touch. I liked that flavor, as a child, but I ate so damn many Razzles candies, that now I simply can't tolerate that flavor, it makes me feel sick. :giggle:

Shisha Strawberry is also very sweet; BCF's description is "sweet strawberries dipped in sugar," and that's right on target. But that flavor, plus Dx Bavarian and Vanilla Swirl, is why I no longer need any sweetener in my strawberry & cream -- and it makes me cringe to think that I used to use 2.7%, but truly, my tastebuds were so extremely compromised from 39 yrs smoking that super-sweet was the only way I could taste ANYTHING. Frankly I'm amazed that I was able to decrease my actual sugar consumption so drastically after many yrs of a gallon of pepsi daily -- now I drink iced tea (decaf), but with only enough sugar to knock off the bitter edge -- what I describe as "almost sweet." :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors