Become a Patron!

Stop Smoking or Die

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know an EGO from a cow turd 5 months ago. Friday night and nothing to do so I washed my hair in cold water because I was out of propane to heat the water. Went to the ice box for a beer and there was one left.
Put my helmet & coat on, got on the motorcycle and made a beer run, (hair still wet) got home got wasted went to bed. The next night I woke up and could not breathe. Got to a doctor just in time. He said you have a severe lung infection. If you waited another hour to get here you would most likely be dead. Shots pills whole thing.
You are damn lucky. Stop smoking or you will die, your lungs wont take it right now. I said fuck this with a oxygen bottle in a sling. Heard of e cigs by watching TV. Bought some at Walgreens. Sucked but better than nothing. I have about 400.00 in vaping. Mix my own juice and the cool part is all the atty's & Mods don't go up in smoke like cigarettes do! I have 5 pounds of tobacco & tubes that just sit in my closet. About 120.00 worth.
No cigarette will ever touch my mouth ever again. I smile as I look at my latest investment, a Kay Fun 3.1 sitting atop a brand new Vamo 5. Vapor Joes guided me to find it on sale @ 101 vape.
Pisses me off to a point, I'm too cheap to destroy the tobacco, but don't want to give it away knowing it will harm another person. Oh Well.

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha..saddletramp - fascinating story. I stopped smoking through having a boring heart attack - never looked back happy vaping to you :)

CandyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great intro! Isn't it nice to be able to taste and smell and BREATHE again?! Welcome.

VU Sponsors