Stop Using the Word "Vape" on Packages

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had the worst luck with the USPS when it comes to vape mail, so bad that I can no longer believe that it is "bad luck" at all, but that postal employees are either stealing vape-related packages or are purposely losing them in the system.

Once again today, my package is "out for delivery". This time I wait out front and the postal person literally puts my mail into my hands. No package. I ask, she searches her cart, no package. I come inside and log onto the internet and check the tracking and it claims the package has been delivered. I can't count how many times this has happened to me already.

My suggestion is that vendors stop using any variation of the word "vape" on their packages: vape, vapor, e-juice, etc. Doing that is announcing to everyone who handles the package or sees the package sitting on your stoop that there is something valuable inside. If the company is named XYZ Vapor then lable the package XYZV Inc. or whatever.

I don't have problems getting deliveries for anything else. Seems the problem is always my vape mail. Sometimes it's out for delivery and then doesn't arrive and I receive it days later, partially opened or damaged in some way. Often it never arrives at all. I can no longer believe this is just a coincidence.

Anyone else?

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have trouble from time to time, but nothing major. They say my packages end up being "lost" inside the post office or the driver must have missed it & it was left in their vehicle. I get a lot of packages but it's only my vape stuff that goes missing. It ends up showing up eventually though. So its possible..

tdengsot

Member For 4 Years
My suggestion, don't use USPS, Ontrac, or DHL since they lose either packages or delay the supposed delivery times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors