Become a Patron!

STORE LIQUIDATION! All items below cost

Vapor Cloud

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
All PMs replied to. Wasn't on a computer during the weekend.

CountryPami thanks for the vouch! Super awesome!

As mentioned before you'll get USPS tracking within 24 hours, most of the time less than that.

Last edited:

Vapor Cloud

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As a professional hoarder I would normally order 10 - 20 on many of these items simply for the price.
However due lacking info, incorrect info, uneasy feeling, payment method, lack of replies, I am sitting this one out.
I would do it. Especially while it's still available. I would rather process 10-20 of these at once than individually. I'll give you tracking info tonight to ease your spirits.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would do it. Especially while it's still available. I would rather process 10-20 of these at once than individually. I'll give you tracking info tonight to ease your spirits.
The prices are certainly tempting.
Setting up a new account for payment and buying from someone where there are no repercussions in the event they don't ship aren't real big safety features from my side of the fence.
Countrypami 's order being delivered certainly adds to the attraction of those great prices though.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was hoping I'd have my tracking number by now... @Vapor Cloud

EDIT: I have my tracking number now. All seems good. :)

Last edited:

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All arrived as described. Very happy, thanks @Vapor Cloud !

6uvNplv.jpg

Sent $ on feb 8 and I have heard nothing since. PM'd first because I really didnt want to make this public but no communication, what else am I to do??

*I am an occasional lurker here, fairly new vaper still learning. With that said, it really sucks that my first post here had to be this one :( Hi Everyone!!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent $ on feb 8 and I have heard nothing since. PM'd first because I really didnt want to make this public but no communication, what else am I to do??

*I am an occasional lurker here, fairly new vaper still learning. With that said, it really sucks that my first post here had to be this one :( Hi Everyone!!

That's no good! I will say that he wasn't as quick to communicate as I would have liked, but in my case it was just a matter of a weekend or so. 10 days and I would definitely be stressing and getting pissed! Hopefully he just has more important things on his plate that responding or getting your order shipped out in a timely matter, but that he'll get it shipped out soon. Pretty fucked up though to keep you waiting so long.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Vapor Cloud

Thank you fellow VU'ers!! I got notice today from VC stating my items will ship tomo. He seems to be extremely busy and I get that, that is why I was trying to be as civil as possible. Plus a tab521 for what? $9!?? I am willing to wait for that! Standby for the optional obligatory pic once my small pkg arrives ;)

VU Sponsors