Become a Patron!

Storing juice and nic

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like to have several persons reply. How do you suggest I store juice as well as nic for longest life and flavor retention. I have heard that putting juice in freezer mutes the flavor. Opinions and coments please. Thank you and may the Force be with you.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way I've ever "stored" juice is tightly capped and on a shelf, away from direct sunlight and/or heat. It's always been good that way, and some juices have been forgotten for months. I store nicotine in the freezer, again tightly capped and in glass. The bottles are half liters down to 15ml, some brown, others clear (if it's in the freezer, it's away from light anyway). I never leave more than 30ml out at a time to mix with, anything in larger quantity than that in use gets stored in the refrigerator.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Longterm nic storage in freezer.... shorter in fridge with rest of ingredients. Some completed juices go in fridge if I made a large batch and won't be using very fast. ...

Generally completed juice is stored in cool dark place... my case an old gun safe. Child proof.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nic in freezer except for 30mil eye dropper bottle in use in a drawer.

500ml in a stainless steel water bottle in the drawer.

100ml of in use bottle on the table next to the couch. (its a semi dark corner)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I store all my bases, Nicotine and flavorings in a cool dark place not freezer or cold storage. E-liquids is on a shelf out direct sunlight. UV light degrades Nicotine.

VU Sponsors