Become a Patron!

Story: Why do they call it squonk?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I went into the notes on my phone to create a list of things I need for house projects and forgot I had this in there.

I wrote this story for the "why do they call it squonk" challenge awhile back, but never posted it because you could only answer once. The story doesn't quite get to the origin of "squonk" but I thought I'd share it with y'all. Here it is...

I am an expert because, using my vast widom, i wrote the book of the squonk.

A# It all began on a stormy night in a Pennsylvania forest. The rain sped across the moonlit sky. The forest was a short cut back home and i was late.

As i was running through the woods, my eye caught something jump behind a tree. I quietly walked towards it. My brain is anxious. Its telling me to turn and run home but my body keeps inching closer and closer. I peek behind the tree, wipe the pouring rain off my brow and what i saw left me scared, confused and curious.

Sitting at the bottom of the tree was a creature I'd heard stories about, but i always thought they were myths. It reminded me of a very obese bull dog, with the face of a pig. He was cowering. He seemed more afraid of me than i was of him! I think he was crying but it was hard to tell due to the pouring rain.

I knew for sure what this creature is now. Its the Squonk monster! My grandmother used to tell me stories about him. She said he was so ugly, he never wanted to show his face. He just hid in the forest crying for the majority of every day.

At this point, I'm soaked, cold and overwhelmed. I need some nicotine. I pull out my bottom fed vaporizer,cover it in my sleeve to keep it dry and take a hit. A hit never felt so good. The cotton was getting dry so i squeezed the bottle and as i did that, a girgly water sound made the squonk monsters ears perk up as he said "squonk!"

After that, he stopped crying, started vaping and repeatedly shouted "Squonk!" Life had bever been better for the squonk monster.

To be continued...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors