Become a Patron!

Strawberries and cream

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am just a couple of days into mixing my own juice and I'm trying to make a strawberries and cream. I have strawberry and I have cream. Most of the recipes I've seen have 1 flavor that's strawberries and cream. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mix strawberry and cream to make it taste good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw several recipes in the sub forum DIY - recipes.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree with mjag. That eliquid recipes site is invaluable. So many good things on there. I believe I have a strawberries and cream recipe on there myself. (Rin13)

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The brand is nicvape. It's called ripe strawberry and the other one is just called cream

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The brand is nicvape. It's called ripe strawberry and the other one is just called cream

I would guess it's a rebranded TFA as TFA uses "ripe Strawberry". If it were me I would start around 6% ripe straw and 4% cream (which is probably the tfa sweet cream). You can always add more easier than trying to dilute too strong a batch. I haven't had much luck with the "strawberries and cream" all in one flavor from tfa, so I would avoid buying it.

Here is a tfa recommended percentage page : http://www.v-ecigs.com/tfa-flavor-percentage-recommendations/ If you're in the US I would recommend buying the flavoring from Bull City Vapors, ECigExpress, or Wizard Labs. It's easier to find info on recipes and percentages and such when you use one of the large manufacturers like FA, TFA, Capella, Lor Anns, Flavor West, Inweara, Hangsen, and not one who rebrands or re labels another as their own.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think it is tfa because on there sure they have their own testing and it shows up on all the recipe books that one used

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But I will check out that link. Thanks

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for that link. It actually helps me with another thing I've been wondering about. I've been trying to figure out how much of what to put in my recipes.

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that link. It actually helps me with another thing I've been wondering about. I've been trying to figure out how much of what to put in my recipes.

If the flavoring isn't re branded tfa then the tfa recommended percentages won't work. FA (flavor Art) is a much stronger/concentrated flavoring and uses different percentages. Shop BullCityVapor , use coupon code VU6, get name brands that have more information available and you'll save a lot of aggravation.

SarahTerror

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am just a couple of days into mixing my own juice and I'm trying to make a strawberries and cream. I have strawberry and I have cream. Most of the recipes I've seen have 1 flavor that's strawberries and cream. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mix strawberry and cream to make it taste good.

Try 6% Ripe Strawberry and 4% Cream...if you have E-Flavor Vanilla Custard or E-Flavor Strawberry mixing a little of each of those will give bolder flavor :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just posted this on another thread then saw this:

Here is a real simple recipe you might want to try, it is a clone of Perfect Cloudz Whip it which was mainly in CA but tasty and simple.

TFA Whipped Cream 10%

TFA Strawberry 10%

It is good like that but if you want it a little sweeter try adding 1% sweetener to it or maybe even marshmallow or cotton candy/ethyl maltol

I still had a bottle of Whip it, enough to smell but not enough to vape and those 2 ingredients above are what they used for sure. There might have been another ingredient or 2 but without a larger bottle to vape that's the best I can do and everyone who tries it likes it as is.

I agree with mjag. That eliquid recipes site is invaluable. So many good things on there. I believe I have a strawberries and cream recipe on there myself. (Rin13)
MadJagger, I'm gonna agree with Rin Vapes: e-liquid-recipes.com is an invaluable, great resource with a metric-buttload of great recipes. As E-Flavors is relatively new to the flavoring scene (we introduced E-Flavors and introduced it approximately 18 months ago as a flavoring collection created to be inhaled, rather than ingested), the recipes are just now beginning to build up on forums and recipe sites. You can try recipes which list other manufacturers' favorings, but when using E-Flavors, start out using only 1/2 of the E-Flavoring than what is called for of the other brand, and add from there. E-Flavors is more concentrated than most other brands, often as much as twice the concentration. Hope this helps and best wishes!!

p.s.- we are working on building out a section on our site where we are going to post recipes sent in by our customers, created by our staff, and collected across the web. There has been a lot that we have learned through E-Flavors' introduction, and we are really trying to be of more service to our customers and support you with recipes and any information we can offer to help our community in creating the best juice they can. The DIY community is so helpful, open and supportive, and we wish to continue that way in what we bring to the community. :)

MadJagger, please see the reply we posted in response to Rin Vapes. Thank you!!

Also, see the recipe that Sarah Terror posted for you. That recipe should be spot on! ;-)

If the flavoring isn't re branded tfa then the tfa recommended percentages won't work. FA (flavor Art) is a much stronger/concentrated flavoring and uses different percentages. Shop BullCityVapor , use coupon code VU6, get name brands that have more information available and you'll save a lot of aggravation.
Sir2fyablyNutz, Thank you so much for trying to help MadJagger. That is exactly why we are in this business- this community is just SO INCREDIBLE- open, helpful, and usually really nice to each other!! :)
E-Flavors is NOT rebranded TFA (or any other). We work with two root flavor manufacturers (like the kind of company the TFA and others work with to create their flavorings) to create specifically for us, all of the E-Flavor concentrates. We recommend that when substituting for another brand's flavoring, that you start with half of the amount of the flavoring called for in the recipe, and add to taste, as E-Flavors Concentrates are as much as twice the concentration of many on the market. I wish we could give more specific info, but every flavor is different. Hope this helps!

VU Sponsors