Become a Patron!

Strawberry Cheesecake

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok guys, looking for input here. I am thinking about creating a Strawberry Cheese cake.
Here is my plan. Tell me what you think.

Nic Base: 100/50/50
Strength: 12 mg
Amount: 13 mil
PG/VG: 40/60

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 3%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA) 5%
Sweetener (TFA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA) 2%

Thoughts anyone?
@HeadInClouds @Huckleberried @wllmc

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eww, I got everything but the SWEETNER! Always a grape short. Maybe I can find something else to sweeten it with.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please let me know what you find. Maybe some EM?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If memory serves, that Dulce is a really strong one. I remember using it one time and haven't been able to get myself to try it again, lol. Not that it was a bad flavor, just remember it being strong to me.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That DDL is Very strong. I think I use it 1%. Also for me, TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) doesn't give a great full bodied Cheesecake flavor, it's good don't get me wrong! Just not the flavor of an authentic Cheesecake, imo
And sweetener is probably NOT needed. Most flavorings are plenty sweet. Less is more :)

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If memory serves, that Dulce is a really strong one. I remember using it one time and haven't been able to get myself to try it again, lol. Not that it was a bad flavor, just remember it being strong to me.
Agreed. I usually use it at 1%, 2%+ and it starts to dominate in a mix. It's good though, just potent for a TFA flavor.

I too agree, sweetener is superfluous. I always mix without it and then if something is not quite ideal with a recipe at the end, I'll try a bit of EM or *maybe* some sucralose if I've exhausted all other options.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK Guys thanks for the input.
I will try
DDL@1%
Take out the Sweetener
Increase the Cheesecake to 3%
a total of 10% flavor. Ill try it without the nic first.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey vaping biker, if your interested HIC posted a homemade cheesecake recipe that is just the filling part. I have not tried it yet, but if you're wanting some filling in it you could add 1/2 or more/less with what you have going on.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd just like to say CAP NY Cheesecake might work better than the TFA with this one.

But that's just me:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey vaping biker, if your interested HIC posted a homemade cheesecake recipe that is just the filling part. I have not tried it yet, but if you're wanting some filling in it you could add 1/2 or more/less with what you have going on.
I have some mixed up, but haven't tried it yet. Smells wonderful!
You need me to send you some SWEETENER, little friend? :p:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now now now, it never hurts to have a TINY bit on standby, just in case! :eek::D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use
FA strawberry
Caps graham cracker
Caps NY cheesecake.
Mmmmm! I made a white chocolate strawberry custard that's about ready to sample - bet it would be good to sub the cheesecake for custard.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Perhaps.

Depends on each person's personal preference. I myself do not enjoy cheesecake. My wife does however.

But, she has finally gotton tired of it as a all day vape, and I made her a Turkish menthol tobacco this time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a big sw.eets vaper! I'd smoke pure candy! LOL!! Even the tobaccos I make have something sweet in them.. But I'm thoroughly enjoying a Tribeca clone I made at the moment....not so much sweet, but one of my favorites....;)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok guys, looking for input here. I am thinking about creating a Strawberry Cheese cake.

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 3%
Sweetener (TFA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%

Thoughts anyone?
I didn't mean to crush you with my suggestion. If I were you I'd pre mix flavors in small amounts, start on the low side as you can always add. Im sure you can get something to work you'll enjoy...I always hate that...always one flavor short.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, Here are my results:

Amount: 20 mil

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 1%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA) 3%

After CP steeping for 2 hours, not a bad taste, but not nothing to really brag about. Not much strawberry taste. Going to steep it for a week.

toughguitar

Member For 5 Years
NY Cheesecake(Cap) 10%
Sweet Strawberry (Cap) 5%
Sweet Cream (Cap) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%

After 1 week steep the strawberry mellows and after 2 weeks the cheesecake comes out and it blends into a pretty good strawberry cheesecake. I'm always changing the cream and vanilla every time I make it. Fresh Cream(FA), Vanillin, French vanilla(Cap), Vanilla classic(FA), Vanilla Custard(Cap) at a few percent will work in this recipe. I've used all of these at one time or another with good results.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, Here are my results:

Amount: 20 mil

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 1%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA) 3%

After CP steeping for 2 hours, not a bad taste, but not nothing to really brag about. Not much strawberry taste. Going to steep it for a week.
I think both tfa strawberries are very weak in flavor, but that is my opinion. Even standalone at 10% was weak to me. I really like caps sweet strawberry. Do you have any other strawberry flavors to add in it? Fyi tfa sweet raspberry @ .25% will help boost strawberry...forgot about that. I heard that TFA strawberry looses flavor over time (anyone please correct me if this is incorrect). I wonder about steeping your juice and adding strawberry after its steeped. I have no merit for saying this last bit, but my brain thinks things sometimes.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the AM, I think I will add a few more % to the strawberry. Strawberry Ripe (TFA) is all I have for now.

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, in the future, when you order more flavors I really think you will like capella sweet strawberry. It is a sweet strawberry, not like a fresh or ripe from patch, but a good one for cakes, custards, strawberries and cream.
Thanks, Will do that

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so I was gonna post one of mine, but ill just join in here . Add some caps vanilla cupcake at about 3% or so and just a touch of French vanilla, I use tfa, and I use caps ny cheesecake at 8 % or so and a bit of la cheesecake. To this I add whatever flavor I'm looking for. Caps sweet strawberry is a good one, I'm currently using fw butter pecan, blueberry of your choice, wild or cinnamon crumble is good. It's a whatever type of recipe. I like mine cakey and creamy, not crusty. So I leave the grahm out, it overpowers everything to me. The addition of a touch of ddl is nice, I love that shit.
A few drops of something like citric, lemon Sicily or something is necessary in cheesecake recipe, real or juice. It just makes all that sweet creamy shit pop, not enough so you actually taste lemon, but it's just a touch of acid that really sets these kind of flavors up. Try it if you haven't already. Any pro.cheesecaker will tell you!
Also cheesecake takes for damn ever to steep.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Additionally if you haven't figured it out already, I feel the need to be socially conscious and add that my version has those exclamation marks and red warning scrolls all over it. I personally don't care, not even a little bit, but that is a.decision you will have to make with your loved ones, spiritual advisor, whatever gets you through the night.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys hear anything good or bad about the 30/50 istick? Was thinking that would be a decent upgrade to go with my mini nautilus!

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks yet again buddyroo! I'm still trying to navigate the app.. Lol I get lost

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks yet again buddyroo! I'm still trying to navigate the app.. Lol I get lost
Buddyroo! I like that.
Oh, you're using an app? Yeah, that's tricky to get used to, but you'll be a pro in no time. I know you're already getting the hang of it.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welp.. Think I'm hooked now. Like I don't have enough taking up my time lol!.. So I'm sitting here, kids away to his mommoms for the weekend, got the tablet in one hand.. Phone in the other.. Movie playing on the Xbox.. Vaping away. Pretty sure.. I'm going to develop adhd with all this multiple screen business.. Haha the kid would be losing his mind as many times as I've told him.. ONE SCREEN AT A TIME!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've tried all the "strawberry's", and my favorite is INW Shisha Strawberry
It strong, and I use it solo at 4%...pretty good stuff all by it's self
Thinking about dropping it to 3%

HiYa Huck, yeah, I'm still alive :p
mayi.gif

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 3%
Sweetener (TFA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%

Thoughts anyone?

OK Guys thanks for the input.
I will try
DDL@1%
Take out the Sweetener
Increase the Cheesecake to 3%
a total of 10% flavor. Ill try it without the nic first.

here is what i'd do with what you have... changes are in blue

Dulce De Leche (TFA) 3% .5%
Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA) 5% 6%
FE Strawberry 2%
Sweetener (TFA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic (FA) 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA) 2% 4%
Vanillin 1.25%

You can also try using some real lemon juice in this for it all to pop.. around .25%-.5%

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Smoky. I actually got it where I really like it. Can be used as a all day tape. BUT.... Going to try your recipe as well. Sounds even better :) To be honest, I think it really just needed some steeping. Not having much luck with Shake and Vapes. Maybe because of my NIC base, 50/50 and another at 100% VG. Think I am going to order 100% PG since it is much thinner, then freeze the 100% VG

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
to make it even creamier.. you might want to add just a tiny bit of custard (Cap) around .5-1% ;)

no worries.. like i say, play with your flavors..
the best way to do that is get familiar.. play with singles first and then add to it..

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got in like 35 FA flavors, and looking to order a few more FA, FW, and CAP flavors :) Gonna go broke lol

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just got in like 35 FA flavors, and looking to order a few more FA, FW, and CAP flavors :) Gonna go broke lol

better to be broke than smoke ;)
oh lookie i made a diddy :p haha!!

flavors are worth it, it's where it is at, and how you build on them makes the difference..
I wish you good luck in your quest for the perfect all day vapes!

VU Sponsors