Become a Patron!

Strawberry Cream Custard Pie

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi all, I recently came into possession of some FA Custard Premium and had to mix with it. This is a recipe I've been playing around with for a few weeks and it's close to what I'm going for. I subbed the fa custard premium in place of caps vanilla custard v1 to make this. Please tell me what you think of it. I'm always open to suggestions and critique.

Caps Cake Batter (1%)
FA Custard Premium (3%)
TFA Graham Cracker Clear (0.5%)
CAP New York Cheesecake (3%)
FA Strawberry (2%)
TFA Strawberry Ripe (1%)
INW Shisha Strawberry (0.50%)
CAP Sweet Cream (1.5%)
TFA Vanilla Swirl (1.5%)

Edit #2: Changed the title of the post. This has definitely become one of my adv. It needs a couple of weeks steep time to really come into its own, but I'm really proud of this recipe.

Edit: bumped shisha strawberry from 0.25 to 0.50% and it helped a bunch.

This was alright as shake n vape but today the shisha strawberry has settled down and it tastes like strawberry. It really benefitted from an overnight rest. So, let me know if I'm on the right track, or do I need to regroup.

I borrowed elements of Game Over Custard as the base.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all, I recently came into possession of some FA Custard Premium and had to mix with it. This is a recipe I've been playing around with for a few weeks and it's close to what I'm going for. I subbed the fa custard premium in place of caps vanilla custard v1 to make this. Please tell me what you think of it. I'm always open to suggestions and critique.

Caps Cake Batter (1%)
FA Custard Premium (3%)
FA Strawberry (2%)
TFA Strawberry Ripe (1%)
INW Shisha Strawberry (0.25%)
CAP Sweet Cream (1.5%)
TFA Vanilla Swirl (1.5%)

This was alright as shake n vape but today the shisha strawberry has settled down and it tastes like strawberry. It really benefitted from an overnight rest. So, let me know if I'm on the right track, or do I need to regroup.

I borrowed elements of Game Over Custard so please don't hate me @wllmc ! :)
This looks pretty good the way it is, IMO. I’ll mix it soon and let you know.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Caps Cake Batter (1%)
FA Custard Premium (3%)
FA Strawberry (2%)
TFA Strawberry Ripe (1%)
INW Shisha Strawberry (0.25%)
CAP Sweet Cream (1.5%)
TFA Vanilla Swirl (1.5%)

I borrowed elements of Game Over Custard so please don't hate me @wllmc ! :)
Looks great - I’m going to mix it up

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mixed it 80/20 vg/pg and after 3 days it's really smoothed out and I actually like it. It's not exactly cream pie that I was shooting for, but it's still pretty good, if I do say so. :)

Honestly, I'm kinda shocked. :D

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I added 0.25% more shisha strawberry to the original mix and I've been vaping this since yesterday. I gotta say, I really like it. It's smoothed out a lot and I think with a touch more graham crust it'll be almost perfect.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, after a month, this has turned out to be another adv for me. It's not taking the place of my favorite SB Cheesecake, but it's surely got a solid spot in the lineup! :)

VU Sponsors