Become a Patron!

Strawberry Crush

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted something to mimick the old-time taste of Strawberry Crush soda pop. This here does it for me.
Although I've made it both with & without Koolada, I think they're both good.

5% TFA Strawberry Ripe
4% CAP Sweet Strawberry
1% TFA Sweetener
6% TFA Citrus Punch II

*Optional- .5-1% Koolada if you like.

HH strawberry crush.jpg

Last edited:

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made this a couple days ago, its pretty darn good, didn't think I would like it due to the CAP Sweet Strawberry but its good in this recipe.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this a couple days ago, its pretty darn good, didn't think I would like it due to the CAP Sweet Strawberry but its good in this recipe.
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
I know what you mean about the Sweet Strawberry, it can be sickeningly sweet sometimes. I almost always combine it with another strawberry (FA, INW or TFA) when using it.

Did you add the Koolada?
I'm preferring it without, lately.

Last edited:

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
I know what you mean about the Sweet Strawberry, it can be sickeningly sweet sometimes. I almost always combine it with another strawberry (FA, INW or TFA) when sing it.

Did you add the Koolada?
I'm preferring it without, lately.

I don't have Koolada sadly.
I probably went overboard with the sweetener too, my coils gunked up very fast, within the first 6ML.
even used TFA sweetener too.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have Koolada sadly.
I probably went overboard with the sweetener too, my coils gunked up very fast, within the first 6ML.
even used TFA sweetener too.
It's probably good to go with the sweetener at 1%, but I hadn't tried that. I think the next time I make this I will give it a shot though.
I'm not a huge fan of Koolada, but occasionally use it as a way to change up some flavor profiles.

VU Sponsors