Become a Patron!

Stressed

somebody please help..

I have just purchased a itaste mvp20... And a kangertech nano, but it's not working..the nano has a 0.5ohm wick...but nothing is happening..

The nano also comes with a 1.2ohm wick...should i try that..

Am not sure what setting to use on the itaste, but whichever setting I try, nothing happens...my other heads work but not the nano..

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
somebody please help..

I have just purchased a itaste mvp20... And a kangertech nano, but it's not working..the nano has a 0.5ohm wick...but nothing is happening..

Am not sure what setting to use on the itaste, but whichever setting I try, nothing happens...my other heads work but not the nano..
Yes try the 1.2 ohm head because I do not believe the mod will support the .5 ohm which is too low of a ohm.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
somebody please help..

And do not forget to add liquid onto the coil cotton head before using!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree with the above, use the 1.2 Ohm coil and add some ejuice to the head before using to make sure the cotton is saturated with eliquid.

Many thanks peeps...it's working now with the 1.2ohm wick. But tasting very harsh on throat...sorry to be a pain but what setting should I have it on for the vv and vw??

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Many thanks peeps...it's working now with the 1.2ohm wick. But tasting very harsh on throat...sorry to be a pain but what setting should I have it on for the vv and vw??
Does it taste burnt or harsh? What level nic are you using, and what was your setup before this one?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Start from the lowest voltage, work ur way up, normally 1.2ohm 3v or 12watts
BIGBOYVAPER

Does it taste burnt or harsh? What level nic are you using, and what was your setup before this one?

It tastes harsh... I use liquids that vary from 1.2 - 1.8..

I was using a kanger protech 2 head with the itaste mvp20.. I kept the setting at 3.8ohms max and between 7-8 watts..

Saw reviews of the nano and thought I would try it out

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It tastes harsh... I use liquids that vary from 1.2 - 1.8..

I was using a kanger protech 2 head with the itaste mvp20.. I kept the setting at 3.8ohms max and between 7-8 watts..

Saw reviews of the nano and thought I would try it out
My guess if you have no burnt or bad taste, and its just too harsh on your throat and lungs, is you need to lower you nicotine. Your new tank is much more efficient than the protank, and you will get more vapor and nicotine in each hit. I would try 6mg and see what happends.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
YES! Drown them then fire them till dry to get that weird taste out

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have to hit it kinda hard too. Gotta keep the air flowing to keep the temp down. The subtanks are lung hitters so I would use 6mg's, open the airflow all the way and hit that sucker.

VU Sponsors