Become a Patron!

Stripped listless screw

vapingfl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey all, help would be GREATLY appereciated for this situation.
So I bought a hannya postless rda right? Well I strip the grub screw on the positive post. Well, it's all the deep in there now. An EZ extractor won't fit in there. The hole is a few mm wide and a few cm deep. I know this isn't anyone's fault but mine, but I mean I was barely twisting and it happened the first time I tried building on it. So right now, I'm just running a .27 ohm 28 guage twisted single coil at 48 watts. I really want to run duals. I went into my local vape shop and they said to contact seller, after not finding a website or anything under the name of blitz enterprises, I contacted my seller (vapordna) in hopes they'll give some info on how to fix it. Now, I'm asking you guys with knowledge on the situation.
Thanks.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
hey all, help would be GREATLY appereciated for this situation.
So I bought a hannya postless rda right? Well I strip the grub screw on the positive post. Well, it's all the deep in there now. An EZ extractor won't fit in there. The hole is a few mm wide and a few cm deep. I know this isn't anyone's fault but mine, but I mean I was barely twisting and it happened the first time I tried building on it. So right now, I'm just running a .27 ohm 28 guage twisted single coil at 48 watts. I really want to run duals. I went into my local vape shop and they said to contact seller, after not finding a website or anything under the name of blitz enterprises, I contacted my seller (vapordna) in hopes they'll give some info on how to fix it. Now, I'm asking you guys with knowledge on the situation.
Thanks.
try getting a tiny piece of rubber band and putting it on the tip of your screwdriver and try screwing it out

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or a drill bit just slightly larger than the hole, tap it in (slightly), use plyers to turn counterclockwise.

vapingfl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can tell get a rubber band to fit in the small hole, and wouldn't the drill bit bigger than the hole screws up (no pun intended) the threads?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can tell get a rubber band to fit in the small hole, and wouldn't the drill bit bigger than the hole screws up (no pun intended) the threads?
Slightly bigger than the hole in the grub.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
cut the rubber band into a small piece
another option is a flat head screwdriver. hammer it down so it makes slits in the screw then screw it out that way

VU Sponsors