Become a Patron!

Strongest/sweetest Fruit Juice?

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like my fruit flavoured juices strong and sweet just as mentioned in the title. Are there any fruit flavour that in general just give a stronger flavour than the others? (I hate peach but I like how strong the flavour is, I've also tried Grape Slushie and I liked it very much)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The strongest sweetest I have ever had in my humble opinion is my own DIY. There is nothing you can buy that will ever be what you want unless you male it yourself. Just my opinion which is totally subjective you know? Good Luck

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The strongest sweetest I have ever had in my humble opinion is my own DIY. There is nothing you can buy that will ever be what you want unless you male it yourself. Just my opinion which is totally subjective you know? Good Luck
Where could I get a kit to start DIY? Is it hard to get into it? :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where could I get a kit to start DIY? Is it hard to get into it? :)
.Not at all~! I went with the Liquid Barn Kit and not 3-4 year later still using all the Labware I got in that Kit and nothing at all went to waste. They have changed the way you buy it buy the lit I think Nicotine is now separate thanks to the FDA but Free shipping after $50 and enough in the starter kit to make 1,400 ML's. PM me and I will be glad to check for a discount code for even more savings.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Bull City Flavors and ecigexpress are good starting points for getting into DIY. Its super easy if you follow other recipes and spend time experimenting on your own.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
.Not at all~! I went with the Liquid Barn Kit and not 3-4 year later still using all the Labware I got in that Kit and nothing at all went to waste. They have changed the way you buy it buy the lit I think Nicotine is now separate thanks to the FDA but Free shipping after $50 and enough in the starter kit to make 1,400 ML's. PM me and I will be glad to check for a discount code for even more savings.
I'm iffy about DIY right now though, if I ever decide on it i'll pm you if the discount code's still valid haha. Thanks!

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I will contact the guy in Customer support for a special just for you~! No worries.
If you're a fellow strong-sweet fruit flavour lover though, would you consider shipping some to me in the near future or something? I don't mind paying, it's just really hard to waste money on juices i'm not even sure will be strong enough for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you can make a mixed drink by reading a recipe you can make e-Liquids so do not let some of the assholes on that other forum scare you. It really is that easy.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bull City Flavors and ecigexpress are good starting points for getting into DIY. Its super easy if you follow other recipes and spend time experimenting on your own.
Just got my stuff from bull city last night. Can't wait. 3 flavors and everything else 40 bucks. Had to her nic else where but 18 for the nic. Figured up the juice I'm going to make will cost about$5.34 per ml

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just got my stuff from bull city last night. Can't wait. 3 flavors and everything else 40 bucks. Had to her nic else where but 18 for the nic. Figured up the juice I'm going to make will cost about$5.34 per ml

Damn that's a real money saver!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're a fellow strong-sweet fruit flavour lover though, would you consider shipping some to me in the near future or something? I don't mind paying, it's just really hard to waste money on juices i'm not even sure will be strong enough for me.

I am so all over the map with what I vape it is kind of crazy. I like sweet fruits and have made a few of my own creations. I am not one who follows the herd I go my own way but a Fruit punch from Flavorah is next in line and if it turns out great I will send you a 30ML on the house.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you can make a mixed drink by reading a recipe you can make e-Liquids so do not let some of the assholes on that other forum scare you. It really is that easy.
Only down side to DIY for me is I don't know if my partner will be very keen seeing me do it. Vaping is a no-no in this house-hold because there's not enough "research" on it. Haha.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I am so all over the map with what I vape it is kind of crazy. I like sweet fruits and have made a few of my own creations. I am not one who follows the herd I go my own way but a Fruit punch from Flavorah is next in line and if it turns out great I will send you a 30ML on the house.
Thanks! I'm so damn eager to vape something I can actually taste

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only down side to DIY for me is I don't know if my partner will be very keen seeing me do it. Vaping is a no-no in this house-hold because there's not enough "research" on it. Haha.

Actually there is plenty for me to use to shut any ANTZ up in less than a minute.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you want sweet check out abstrakt vapor co. The doughboy and the classic are sweet as shit. Great juices though. I keep those 2 on hand and the rest if the line up will be here tomorrow. Vapewild has some great flavors too. Hannibal nectar is great. Tons of flavors to choose from there

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember though that Taste is Subjective and what others think is sweet can taste like ASS to you. Just ask that guy who makes 180ML's of TLA........

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Remember though that Taste is Subjective and what others think is sweet can taste like ASS to you. Just ask that guy who makes 180ML's of TLA........
Yeah that's what so tough about buying juice.. you can look for review as much as you want but the taste will still depend on the person. That's why I kind of find it hard to buy a $30 bottle of juice when you're not even sure you'll like it. :/

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you are in the US I will gladly send you a taster of my next experiment with Flavorah Fruit Punch. This way I can see if it is just my fucked up opinion or if it is as good as the last bottle I sent to a friend~!

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you are in the US I will gladly send you a taster of my next experiment with Flavorah Fruit Punch. This way I can see if it is just my fucked up opinion or if it is as good as the last bottle I sent to a friend~!
Thanks, but unfortunately i'm in Canada

VU Sponsors