Become a Patron!

Stupidest Vape Thing You Ever Done Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The funny and pathetic part is...I won for doing stupid crap, was it really a win or was is a W1N :D like "here hold my beer, watch this" crap...it's a miracle me and my siblings survived childhood.

I got another one not too long after that one, me and my older brother playing in the yard...red rider BB gun and a Red Bear Recurve youth bow and an aluminum shaft arrow...suffice it say...alot of blood, 18 stitches later, a month of migranes we learned NOT to play "Cowboys and Indians"

Oh and china berry (tallow tree) tree berrys WILL shatter a full size pane of glass in a sliding glass door...ask me how I know :p

ToeKnee

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We use to hold garbage can lids ( old school Oscar the grouch ones ) and shoot roman candles at each other.

We also to ride big wheels with full motorcycle helmet with shield holding pool cues and joust.

Miracle we never seriously injured each other.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No..we upped the ante...pvc pipe and bottle rockets, makeshift bazooka, boy those things can move :)

We actually rode down the side of the overpass before they completed it...my chain came off...couldn't stop, about 1/4 mile later finally slowed down enough to jump off...I figure we got up to at least 40mph on that slope

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats to the winners and you will be well pleased with your prizes!

I know the contest is over but I just wanted to share my senior moment of this morning.

My resistance check showed me that the coil in my KFL needed to have a dry burn. So I took it apart, cleaned the whole thing, removed the old wick and dry burned the coil and installed a new wick.

As usual, I primed the wick with some liquid, installed the tank and went to fill it. I had the thing filled before I noticed that I had neglected to install the top of the chimney.

Not to waste any juice, I used my teeth (shortage of hands at the moment as one hand was covering the air hole on the base) to remove the drip tip from the bottle so I could empty the liquid back into it. Chocolate covered Cherry from BEJ is a wonderful flavor when vaped but not on your lips and tongue.

I let the excess drain from the wick and coil and then assembled and filled properly this time.

Still trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will never buy wood box mods..
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading every one of these. You guys cracked me up and made my stupid mistakes seems small lol so thanks!

So the winner is ............... Hobby Kid & Warhawk-AVG !! Since both your posts made me almost cry laughing I couldnt decide between you two. So I just decided both of you tied and you guys both are wieners! I mean winners!!

Please send me a message for info on how to collect your winnings!

Great job everyone I thoroughly enjoyed this thread big time.

Congrats to the winners... and Thanks to ToeKnee and Apocalypse Juice!!

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know I'm not the only person to do this. So far, stupidest is dry fired! Wicked cotton, forgot juice and hit the "go!" button. Then, I wondered what the heck my cotton was doing turning brown. *facepalm.*

Woops, contest is over but I did want to share my STUPID!

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to go back and read all the stupids now. :D Can't pass that up!

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ever burn a screw thread pattern on your fingertip after doing a dry burn on a RBA and touching it a little too quickly?

been there done that too :p

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the contest is over.. but add me to the ranks of those who forgot to put the cap back on their dripper. Hot coils on the lips = ouchie!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My winnings arrived today. BananaFana for my kayfun and Dripper Dream for my RDAs. They both produce tremendous clouds and are full of flavour. To my taste buds they're both sweet which is important to me because it's how I vape. The BananaFana! I want more!! lol it's one of those juices you just want to stay up and vape.

As I said on your on thread, thank you Apocalypse Juice for your great customer service and excellent communication.

http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/bananafana/
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/drippers-dream/

image.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My winnings arrived today. BananaFana for my kayfun and Dripper Dream for my RDAs. They both produce tremendous clouds and are full of flavour. To my taste buds they're both sweet which is important to me because it's how I vape. The BananaFana! I want more!! lol it's one of those juices you just want to stay up and vape.

As I said on your on thread, thank you Apocalypse Juice for your great customer service and excellent communication.

http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/bananafana/
http://www.apocalypsejuice.com/drippers-dream/

View attachment 3665

congrats on being one of the stupidest! :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awww, well it doesn't matter what others say, 'I' think you're one of the stupidest anyway :)

awww, you really know the way to a girl's heart.
kiss_blow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors