Sub Ohm Delta 2

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered the delta 2 subohm, after seeing Twisted420's review, i kind of had to try it out. Ill report back with some picks when it comes in

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do let us know how you like it.:)

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do let us know how you like it.:)
will do. I did just find out something a bit disheartening, the RBA head does not come with it and has not been released yet. It will only be around $10, like the egrip RBA deck, so not too much of an issue, but i will have to wait for it to come across the slow boat to a trusted vendor. Oh well, the pains and joys of early adoption 8)

richardrpsgt

Member For 4 Years
Just tripped across this on eciggity. Looks like they have the RBA head but the tank is out of stock.
From the pictures it looks like you might be able to orient the coil vertically and stuff cotton around it.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought mine at eciggity before they ran out of the first batch. It came in Friday and i have been using it all weekend. Had one tiny mishap but i think it was user error. I dont think i screwed my head all the way in and after a few pulls it read as 2 ohms and tried to fire 2 ohms at 40 watts.....needless to say that head died a tragic death lol. The second head has given me no troubles like that through about 30 mls so far. The heads perform flawlessly from 25-60 watts. Only time i get a dry hit is when the juice control ring moves arouns, which seems to be about twice a day. I will get a bit of a dry hit, more a warning dry hit, check the window and i still have plenty of juice, unscrew and see that the juice control has worked itself shut. Annoying, but doable with the way this thing tastes and performs.
TL;DR
better than subtank and atlantis, love it love it love it, need to tweak the juice control feature on the heads.

I ordered my RBA head from VapeNW because eciggity didnt have them at the time, still waiting on it to ship. I will report back when it comes in.

This tank rocks!

Last edited:

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oops, I just noticed that i posted this in general rebuildables, my bad, i was aiming for the clearo/glasso section 8/

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, at least it has an RBA head, so you'e not off base....

VU Sponsors