Become a Patron!

Sub ohm nic salts help ASAP

I have a breeze 2 with 0.6 coil and was wondering if i could use 25 nic salt Rainbow road. Posts online sometimes say that you can use nic salts in sub ohm and others say you cant. Please lmk asap

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a breeze 2 with 0.6 coil and was wondering if i could use 25 nic salt Rainbow road. Posts online sometimes say that you can use nic salts in sub ohm and others say you cant. Please lmk asap

Yeah, sure can. Don't try blowing huge clouds with 25mg nic salts, though

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks. Just wondering what the difference in vaping nic salts would be between 0.6 ohm and 1.0?

Subohm means something different nowadays. 0.6 ohms can be a good MTL vape, at lower power (under 30 watts) - it's below 1 ohm, but not what many call "subohm" now - subohm means like high power, 30+ watts

Subohm means something different nowadays. 0.6 ohms can be a good MTL vape, at lower power (under 30 watts) - it's below 1 ohm, but not what many call "subohm" now - subohm means like high power, 30+ watts[/QUOT

It is a breeze 2 and has fixed wattage i believe. I was wondering before because on their website it says the 1.0 coil was designer for nic salts and i dont know if using 25mg would be fine on a 0.6 ohm coil

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

It'll be pretty strong, but not dangerous per se.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In that case would you recommend using 1.0 coils for nic salts?

I would, for 25mg and higher - got to mention that there are nic salt e-liquids with low nicotine, too, meant for sub-ohming - not many, but they're out there

I vape 20mg nic salts with a 0.5 ohm coil - but only mouth to lung, not direct to lung inhales

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @jms28 and I hope you can enjoy your stay~!

Remember no matter how much great advice you get you can do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't get Nic Sick or get a nasty headache or a stomach ache. I once had to prove a bunch of know it all a-holes wrong by Sub Ohm vaping straight 100% VG 48 MG Nicotine and rubbing it on my forearms to make the point that they were talking out their asses. No ER visit for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If it works for you it works~! Good Luck!

VU Sponsors