Become a Patron!

Sub Ohm On A Kennedy

SO i use nichrome 22awg. And ive got a rx200 and im looking for one of the lowest most cloudiest builds. Is it safe to use 2 15 wrap coils at .34 like i am now? or could i go even lower and still retain some flavor? Or if someone could just recommend a coil setup that would be great. New to the forum. Thanks in advance.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have no experience with nichrome. But I do use SS316L on my kennedy. I do 5 wraps of 24g around a 3mm ID and it puts out at .2 ohms. Which is pretty warm and flavorful with very little spit back.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I use 20-22 Guage Kanthal on all of my Kennedy's and keep it around .3, great cloud, good flavor and doesn't slurp batteries and I like a cooler vape. On that RX you should be able to get away with the vape you want by adjusting the wattage to make it feel good with your lower build.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
im using three vtc 5. So isnt that 9v safe to use all the way down to the ohm limit?

You can build as low as the mod will allow. If you build too low it will tell you. On a regulated mod you should be safe if the mod reads it and you dont have any weird intermittent shorting issues from a bad build. The lower you build, the faster you drain those VTC5's.

VU Sponsors