Become a Patron!

Sub ohm tank help please!!!

So my set up is the itaste mvp 3.0 with the isub sub ohm tank. I have been looking to buy a new tank and don't really know where to begin.. I like the kangertech subtank mini cause it comes with the rebuildable RDA. So far that is the only one that I have come across in my searches that gives you the rebuildable atomizer and that's what I'm looking for. Do you guys have any suggestions on other brands that would work with the MVP 3.0? Thank you in advance

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome to VU! :)

in regards to other tanks that will work...any tank with a .5 ohm coil or higher will work with the MVP 3.0 as the lowest it can fire down to is .4 ohms. Are you looking for another sub tank with a rebuildable option, a RTA, or just another subtank? I like the Arctic tank personally and they make a .6 ohm coil with it that should work just fine...I've only used the .2 ohm coils but if the flavor is just as good with the .6 you should be quite happy with it. If you want a rebuildable there are many options out there...do you want single or dual? The LEMO is quite popular and then there is always the Kayfun for single coils and the Orchid's for dual coil builds. There are so many options the best thing I can recommend is go into the clearomizers section of the forum and read the the "sub tank wars" thread and search for as many youtuble reviews you can find on anything that sparks your interest and if you have a Brick and Mortar vape shop close by it never hurts to go look at something and hold it in your hand...even you if decide to buy online it would still help.

hope this gives you at least a direction to start in. Good luck finding your next vape and in the meantime just enjoy and be happy with the one you have as much as you can...happy vaping and cheers :)

VU Sponsors