Become a Patron!

SUB OHM TANKS DEAD,TC MODS BUST!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no we just went to tanks after subohm tanks,the fire is dying, TC mods are not a great hit after all, I see RDAS are making a rise again... I gave up on dripping for a month and half, I thought I was done dripping/rebuilding, MENNN I was wrong, Im back to dripping... What about u guys?
BIGBOYVAPER

HighPlainsVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have several of the sub ohm tanks and use them while out and about but still drip when at home. The two offer a different experience but I prefer the flavor that only a dripper can provide.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't touch my sub tanks in month.there is nothing like dripping

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger just don't leak. Great for outside the home. But I fall to knees and scream Damn that flavor Rocks. This is a good dripper. ;)

cardassian

Member For 4 Years
pretty much agree.
I sometimes use a Subtank when out and about.
I also sometimes play around with temp control.
Most of the time I drip on my rdas using kanthal, just gives the best flavour and clouds imo.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just vape. I have most of what Temco makes. Flat coils are cool. It's a hobby. I always use Kanger to go out, only leaked on me once. Dress shirts are not cheap.

VaporIQ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Subtank for only when I'm too busy to drip. Still can't wait to slow down and pull out my RDA! Tank only made for us to survive till then right? ;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm on board with everyone else. Sub Ohm tank when driving or cant drip and dripping at home or the vape shop. I like both.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My drippers never leave the house anymore. I use my goliath when out and about but always carry a couple flavors of juce with me. When its convienent I close off the juice flow take a couple hits the drip into the goliath. So being a busy person most of my dripping is via the goliath but on the weekend the tanks tend to gather dust.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've gravitated towards the Zephyrus with ni200 builds or lemo with ni200. The only dripper I use a few times a week is my veritas since it works well with nickel.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never went head-over-heels for sub-ohm clearos, though I did pick up a couple for using away from home, which I continue to use them for. Never quit dripping at home.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An rda with a dual coil kanthal build wicked with cotton and driven by a tube mech is my favorite direct lung hit vape. A kayfun with a single kanthal coil wicked with cotton and driven by a 20w minimum variable power box is my favorite mouth to lung vape. These two setups have become the standards for me. The other stuff is cool, but.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with everybody, been vaping for a while now, I finally got my STANDARD VAPE, dual nichrome 5/6 wraps 70 watts...this is the POKER FACE RDA... WOW
BIGBOYVAPER

Attachments

• WP_20150605_001.jpg
    WP_20150605_001.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 7

VU Sponsors