Become a Patron!

Subscribe then Un-Subscribe

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
How many people have found a thread taking many looks to it. Initially or early in thread, it seems awesome so subscribe to it. Then if it's a common or hot topic it's starts to drift of course so you bail out. Then because it's a hot topic it gets a lot of reads and Stays active, you start reading through it again. Then the day comes that you jump back in due to new information or regained interest. How awesome is that to experience

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many people have found a thread taking many looks to it. Initially or early in thread, it seems awesome so subscribe to it. Then if it's a common or hot topic it's starts to drift of course so you bail out. Then because it's a hot topic it gets a lot of reads and Stays active, you start reading through it again. Then the day comes that you jump back in due to new information or regained interest. How awesome is that to experience

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone
My problem is I posted a cloud video
in Cloud Chaser Corner 9hrs ago and not a single person replied, lol....
I got a new phone upgrade and it is my first attempt at posting a video via Tapatalk but I still don't know if it even posted..but yeah, I agree with your above post 100%.

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just came from a vapor gathering that had a cloud contest.

IMG_20141115_192613_112.jpg

vapers-be-like.jpg

VU Sponsors