Become a Patron!

Subscription based Mystery Box's (i.e. Lootcrate, Nerdblock, etc)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my boyfriend a 3 month LootCrate sub for Xmas. I told him I would continue the subscription but I'm changing the shirt size for me and we're sharing the contents. Can't wait for the new box, changed the shirt size just in time for the Fantasy box! :D

Wicky

Member For 4 Years
We both share the shirts too, though 1 of 'em came out a lil smaller than the xl- Just means it's more mine than his *Giggles* And I like the kitty skull shirt as is :D We're both very excited for the fantasy box!I have liked alot of the boxes we've gotten, but the very first one we got is by far the best so far that we've gotten(we started with the turtles and such box)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got mine in.. the inflatable crown is a bit disappointing. really? AN INFLATABLE CROWN!

My boy Ashens unboxes this months Lootcrate -- This is why I watch him all the time.

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought the inflatable crown was hilarious. My favorite items are the Game of Thrones magnets and Stark house USB. And the Princess Bride playing cards.

Wicky

Member For 4 Years
To me the crown was hilarious- The playing cards are awesome, so is the usb drive :D

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my loot crate. this month was one of the best. Favorite tshirt was the ewoking dead one

Wicky

Member For 4 Years
For me the best one was our first month- TMNT and I forget what else came in that one, others have been meh for me, hopefully this month will rock like I've seen many ppl say it will

Wicky

Member For 4 Years
So what did y'all think of this months loot crate?I thought a couple of items were alright, got 1 half of an item and hoping they'll send the other half(can't complain about it though as this is the first muck up by 'em)

VU Sponsors