Become a Patron!

Subspace checking in!

Hey guys and gals,

You can call me Sub, Subspace, or Louis. I'm from New York City, currently 27 years of age, and a long time vaper. Been lurking here for a while, love the content/format on here, and decided to sign up today. I've been a vaper since early 2009, started with a Yeti 510, then cisco spec atomizers, Reo box mods, cartomizers, evods, and eventually got into RTA and RDA. Invested a lot of my income into vape products but in the end...I am a healthier person and vaping is an awesome hobby to me. Been a member (veteran) of ECF since mid 2009, contributing to the community as much as possible. I'm also fairly active on the e-cig subreddit and diy subreddit, constantly reading and learning new things while contributing towards the community.

If you will have me, I would love to contribute and also learn from this community as well. Have a nice day folks!

- Sub

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
glad-youre-here-thumb.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and word to the wise.: be careful about expressing your sentiments on ECF here. For many VU members, it's a touchy subject. And in case you have the same ECF user name, there's the chance that they're monitoring you here.

Welcome and word to the wise.: be careful about expressing your sentiments on ECF here. For many VU members, it's a touchy subject. And in case you have the same ECF user name, there's the chance that they're monitoring you here.

Yep, I'm well aware of the delicate nature of such and such. Duly noted. As for the monitoring aspect, I brought my tinfoil hat with me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, Sub. Glad you came over. I spent some time there, too.

VU Sponsors