Become a Patron!

Subtank & Ejuice

Hilfiger

Member For 4 Years
Rigt now i'm vaping with a 0.5 coil 70%VG. And my tank is just stealing the juice. I have to refill two times a day.

Will it help to change to 1.50 ohm coil and mouth to lounge ?

Or maybe 80%VG ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Rigt now i'm vaping with a 0.5 coil 70%VG. And my tank is just stealing the juice. I have to refill two times a day.

Will it help to change to 1.50 ohm coil and mouth to lounge ?

Or maybe 80%VG ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is spot on for juice usage. My advice? Find a flavor you like in a larger bottle that isn't super expensive. They are out there :)

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your juice consumption should drop by quite a bit if you switch to the 1.5 ohm coil.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, if you use a higher resistance coil at a lower wattage your liquid consumption will drop dramatically. Keep in mind that your clouds will be smaller (if that matters to you at all) and that you'll be consuming less nicotine by consuming less liquid. If you need a certain amount of nic to keep your tobacco cravings at bay, you may find yourself tempted to bump up one nic level...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So it will not change anything if I use a 1.50 coil ?

Your original topic was with regard to a 'subtank' which, one would imagine, refers to a 'sub-ohm tank, which, if you use a 1,5 ohm coil, it wouldn't be.

In answer to your question, however is yes. It would be easy enough to try it to see but if you do so, you'll have to lower the wattage as well. Only you can determine if you find the combination satisfying compared to whatever amount you may lower your e-liquid consumption. This question is critical if you are trying to quit cigarettes or have recently stopped smoking.

If you'd allow a slightly off-top suggestion, take a look at the extensive DIY juice section here at VU. Easy and inexpensive to get started and you will lower you cost of e-liquid to a degree that usage is no longer a concern. :)

VU Sponsors