Become a Patron!

Subtank mini cough!

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got a Subtank mini and I filled the tank, nothing more.
I tried to vape on 25W. That was to strong. went to 15W, still to strong, and tried 10W still to strong.
It was really strong. I do use a E-juice with 24mg nicotine. The PG is 50/50.
Somebody would say that there is to much nicotine or to low VG with that amount of nicotine, but even my father tried it and couldn't stand it. He has been smoking for a long time. I don't think the E-juice is the problem.

Is there some plastic I forgot to remove or something? Maybe I should put some E-juice in the coil?
I did leave the E-juice in tank for a while so the E-juice would soke in to the coil.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Define "too strong"

Too much flavor? Too much nicotine resulting in a "buzz"? Irritating on the throat? Taste is burny and nasty?

My first guess is that your Nicotine level is WAY too high *but* that depends on your answers above.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the airflow closed down?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
what coil are you using 1.2 or .5?
what atty did you use before the subtank

I went from a iclear30s to the subtank

either coil is going to produce ALOT MORE VAPOR versus many other tanks that are not sub ohm tanks

24mg is WAY TOO MUCH probably

the lower you resistance the less nic you need often because you are producing more vapor so you are getting alot more nicotine at one time in your inhale
i went form 24mg to 6mg after switching to the subtank

50/50 can be fine but once again depending on your old tank you are probably producing a lot more vapor at one time then you are used to, so the Throat hit could be massively more which PG has alot to do with, so dropping to 80/20 vg/pg might be a good idea

YOU MUST ALWAYS PRIME THESE COILS

so you start with a few drops in the hole where you see the wick and wait for it to soak in, go to the other side and repeat, go back to the first side. do this until the wick will not absorb any more , then assemble and vape with a full tank. start at a slightly lower wattage for a few puffs then take it back to normal
whats normal
1.2 coil 15-20w for most .5 coil 17-25 watts for most

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The subtank vaporizes too much of your e-juice per hit to use that much nicotine. When I started out I was using 12mg/ml and when I switched to an Atlantis and a subtank mini I had to dial it down to 3mg/ml. I'm still there now and it works great. Too much nicotine is going to make the hit way too harsh and it will probably hurt at that level lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
24 mg of nicotine in a device that is as efficient as the Kanger ST series is way too much!

Hell, I use 6mg of nic and if I change out one thank for the Kanger and forget to change the power and airflow, its like a kick in the nuts to the back of my throat!

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Define "too strong"

Too much flavor? Too much nicotine resulting in a "buzz"? Irritating on the throat? Taste is burny and nasty?

My first guess is that your Nicotine level is WAY too high *but* that depends on your answers above.
Why would they sell 24mg if it's to strong? Me, my dad and my sister tried it and it was to strong. It felt really dry, and like it was burning.
it's just like vaping on a really high watt.

I also tried to remove the coil. Took 3 drops of ejuice in it, and cloed it, and tried again. Didn't work

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to go from 6mg to 3mg in the subtank!

And, yes, you have to prime the coils :)

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what coil are you using 1.2 or .5?
what atty did you use before the subtank

I went from a iclear30s to the subtank

either coil is going to produce ALOT MORE VAPOR versus many other tanks that are not sub ohm tanks

24mg is WAY TOO MUCH probably

the lower you resistance the less nic you need often because you are producing more vapor so you are getting alot more nicotine at one time in your inhale
i went form 24mg to 6mg after switching to the subtank

50/50 can be fine but once again depending on your old tank you are probably producing a lot more vapor at one time then you are used to, so the Throat hit could be massively more which PG has alot to do with, so dropping to 80/20 vg/pg might be a good idea

YOU MUST ALWAYS PRIME THESE COILS

so you start with a few drops in the hole where you see the wick and wait for it to soak in, go to the other side and repeat, go back to the first side. do this until the wick will not absorb any more , then assemble and vape with a full tank. start at a slightly lower wattage for a few puffs then take it back to normal
whats normal
1.2 coil 15-20w for most .5 coil 17-25 watts for most
Do I also prime the nautilus mini coils?
I have never used that much nicotine with any tank. It's not actually my tank. It's my sisters, but I ask for her on the forums.
I guess the 24mg is to high for this tank, but she was clear to used 24mg.
She used 0.5 coil

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had to go from 6mg to 3mg in the subtank!

And, yes, you have to prime the coils :)
I didn't do that in the Nautilus mini? Should I do that? I have taken 10 puffs with it. how many drops on that coil?
On the subtank mini it's 2-3 drops

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't do that in the Nautilus mini? Should I do that? I have taken 10 puffs with it. how many drops on that coil?
On the subtank mini it's 2-3 drops
Yes - the nautilus coils are now cotton, and they'll also burn if you don't prime them (as will the subtank OCC coils). If you didn't prime the subtank one initially it may be toast now!

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why would they sell 24mg if it's to strong? Me, my dad and my sister tried it and it was to strong. It felt really dry, and like it was burning.

I also tried to remove the coil. Took 3 drops of ejuice in it, and cloed it, and tried again. Didn't work
Hey, I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything.

Look, when I started on shitty 510 auto puff batteries I *needed* 24 mg. When I started dripping and rebuilding I figured out really fucking fast that was WAY TO FUCKING HIGH of a mg concentration and ended up at 3 mg.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes - the nautilus coils are now cotton, and they'll also burn if you don't prime them (as will the subtank OCC coils). If you didn't prime the subtank one initially it may be toast now!
Yes, with my nautilus mini it tasted and smelled burned. I thought it would explode. where do I put the ejuice on the coil? just in the middle? or should I also do it on the side?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, with my nautilus mini it tasted and smelled burned. I thought it would explode. where do I put the ejuice on the coil? just in the middle? or should I also do it on the side?

I put it in the middle and also a dot on each side (wherever you can see the wick). Then let it sit for a few minutes to allow the wick to do its job - don't immediately vape it!

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything.

Look, when I started on shitty 510 auto puff batteries I *needed* 24 mg. When I started dripping and rebuilding I figured out really fucking fast that was WAY TO FUCKING HIGH of a mg concentration and ended up at 3 mg.
Yeah, I don't use nicotine. It's my sister, and she bought her first istick 30 watt with a subtank mini. It is her first time, and since I have never used nicotine I didn't know that 24mg would be to much. I thought that since stores do I actually sell them, that it wouldn't be a problem. I think he will just buy new e-juice with lower nicotine.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. tried them all.
I think you need to drastically lower the nic content. Try 9 or 12. You have to remember that the sub tank is designed to put out a LOT of vapor. At 24 Mg. I'd be coughing too.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think you need to drastically lower the nic content. Try 9 or 12. You have to remember that the sub tank is designed to put out a LOT of vapor. At 24 Mg. I'd be coughing too.
Do you think that the Nautilus mini would handle 24mg nicotine?
If so, Me and her could just swap tank til a new E-juice comes.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I don't use nicotine. It's my sister, and she bought her first istick 30 watt with a subtank mini. It is her first time, and since I have never used nicotine I didn't know that 24mg would be to much. I thought that since stores do I actually sell them, that it wouldn't be a problem. I think he will just buy new e-juice with lower nicotine.
In less efficient atomizers you can use over 24mg. The thing is, the subtank puts more vapor. More vapor=more nicotine per hit. 3 times the vapor is 3 times as much nic at once. I can vape 18mg in my Nautilus although I prefer 12, but I'm at 8 in my subtank and 3 in my drippers.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you think that the Nautilus mini would handle 24mg nicotine?
If so, Me and her could just swap tank til a new E-juice comes.
Yes, less volume of vapor with the Nautilus Mini, try it at 12-15 watts. I use one on a iStick 20watt and run it at 12-15 watts. Not too little vapor, not too much. Goldilock's style. Just watch out for the Bears, they don't vape, and they get pissed off if you eat their porridge.:D

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24mg of nicotine is a very high level, usually needed by people who have chain smoked several packs a day for a good number of years. I smoked a pack a day for 40 years, and I only vaped 18mg for a week before moving down to 12mg.

Better to start much lower and work up IF you need it!

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it's all about the delivery device, yeah? I mean I don't see a Blu-Cig or an Njoy or Vuse or whatever being able to curb "cravings" if they were using 3 mg nic because their delivery systems SUCK. A freaking subtank mini in either configuration should be able to rock any smoker's socks off with 8 or 12 mg juice.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

They make 24mg E-Liquids as some folks quite frankly need it while making the transition from smoking to vaping. Hell, I started out at 36mg as I was a Stogie Sucker and I inhaled.

Folks are just not going to stick with vaping to try an quit smoking if they have constant nicotine fits while trying to make the transition.

If you used the same 24mg liquid in lets say a standard Kanger Protank, chances are you would not have an issue.

But the Kanger Subtanks are just so efficient at converting the liquid to vapor its also more efficient at delivering nicotine as well.

Hopefully I have explained this properly?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also started of at 36mg. Now I'm at 12 with the Nautilus and 6 with everything else I use.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also started of at 36mg. Now I'm at 12 with the Nautilus and 6 with everything else I use.
Yeah, I will order 3 or 6 mg next time.
I have another issue, and that is with my vape.
I started to make E-juice, and I always cough. Latetly I actually cuff when I puff the smoke out and not in. don't know why.
I ordered some new coils and started to only vape VG. I cough a little bit. I tried only PG and I cough. I did this because I think it's something wrong with the flavor I bought. Now I think the flavor is maybe good, because I cough from the PG and the VG.
I have primed the coil. I bought the PG and the VG from E-bay after a guy recommended it on Youtube.
have you guys ever had issues with the PG or VG?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some people have sensitivities to one or the other. PG makes me cough, VG does not. Lower the flavor percentages by 20% in your DIY juice and use an 80/20 VG/PG ratio. Try that and let me know via the forum or PM.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some people have sensitivities to one or the other. PG makes me cough, VG does not. Lower the flavor percentages by 20% in your DIY juice and use an 80/20 VG/PG ratio. Try that and let me know via the forum or PM.
I actually only use 3% flavor. I know some people are sensitiv too PG, but I'm pretty sure I'm not since I usually buy 80/20 PG/VG.
But should I cough from 100% VG without any flavor? But in this test I didn't use flavor. only PG or VG to see if there was something wrong with it.
The PG costs me 12 pounds and same for VG. All other sites was so expensive, and since I youtube recommened to buy from there, I did. Wouldn't think there would be any problems with it. I have actually struggle a long time with this. Don't know what else to do. Maybe buy PG or VG from someone else?

I bought it from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000ml-1L...769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7778a389

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1L-1000ml...519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7996ac47

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I DIY and PG/VG has *never* ever been a thing for me. Apparently too high of PG can be rough but I haven't seen it. Great thing about mixing your own is that you can find out real freakin' quick what works and what doesn't and sort it out. All VG is GROSS to me but others just lap that shit up. I'm a 50/50 mixer and low flavor percentage as in total flavor is below 10% mostly but everybody is different and WHATEVER KEEPS YOU OFF OF THE SMOKES IS THE BEST SHIT IN THE WORLD.

Hope you find your sweet spot.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I DIY and PG/VG has *never* ever been a thing for me. Apparently too high of PG can be rough but I haven't seen it. Great thing about mixing your own is that you can find out real freakin' quick what works and what doesn't and sort it out. All VG is GROSS to me but others just lap that shit up. I'm a 50/50 mixer and low flavor percentage as in total flavor is below 10% mostly but everybody is different and WHATEVER KEEPS YOU OFF OF THE SMOKES IS THE BEST SHIT IN THE WORLD.

Hope you find your sweet spot.
Yeah, that is why I only tried VG and then PG to see what could be wrong. I cough from both of them. This has happened to long and I don't know what to do. I really want to quit, because I cannot find the solution to the problem. Where do you guys buy the PG and the VG from?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I buy my USP VG and PG from MyFreedomSmokes but I'm sure a lot of folks here buy from VapersTek. VapersTek is known for their pure Nicotine solution. Aside from that, you have Wizard labs and others.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried cutting your nic back? Too much nic can make yoiu cough.. try just a ml or so of vg in a tank with no flavors or nic

also your sister should swuth to the 1.2 ohn head.

if she is just startingout she is on a massive tank with a coil that will produce more nic absorbtion, flavor and vapor then most smokers get. she'd have to have like 3-5 cigarettes in her mouth at once and take a huge puff to equal what the subtank can do with a .5 coil

set her to a 1.2 coil no more then 12 mg of nic possible less, only 1 or 2 holes open on the airflow and about 15 watts in the device to start out. then as she gets accustomed she can open the airflow and up the wattage
and eventually move to the .5 coil

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually only use 3% flavor. I know some people are sensitiv too PG, but I'm pretty sure I'm not since I usually buy 80/20 PG/VG.
But should I cough from 100% VG without any flavor? But in this test I didn't use flavor. only PG or VG to see if there was something wrong with it.
The PG costs me 12 pounds and same for VG. All other sites was so expensive, and since I youtube recommened to buy from there, I did. Wouldn't think there would be any problems with it. I have actually struggle a long time with this. Don't know what else to do. Maybe buy PG or VG from someone else?

I bought it from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000ml-1L...769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7778a389

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1L-1000ml...519?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7996ac47
Yes, try a different source. You can get good VG at a local Boots.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, try a different source. You can get good VG at a local Boots.
All of the most popular vaping sites, they charge like 70 dollar shipping to Norway.And the stores that sells it in Norway overprice them. Like 100 ml costs 7 dollars. Isn't that a high price?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All of the most popular vaping sites, they charge like 70 dollar shipping to Norway.And the stores that sells it in Norway overprice them. Like 100 ml costs 7 dollars. Isn't that a high price?
That's a high price. I can get a liter for $7. Find a veterinary dispersary or farm store that has vet supplies, you should be able to get pure vg glycerine there a lot cheaper since it is used with livestock medications, however you may need to buy in bulk, 2.5 liters or so.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a high price. I can get a liter for $7. Find a veterinary dispersary or farm store that has vet supplies, you should be able to get pure vg glycerine there a lot cheaper since it is used with livestock medications, however you may need to buy in bulk, 2.5 liters or so.
Yes, I did buy 1Liter PG and 1Liter VG from Ebay. I cannot find stores that sell this in Norway. I did contact the guy who suggested the PG/VG from E-bay. He had never had problems with it. I'm worried I have done something wrong, or do I have to get used to vaping again? I haven't done it in a month. I took a brake since I ran out of coils, and the shipping took forever. But should I cough from 100% VG? I didn't think it was possible to cough from that. And I do, so it most be something wrong with that?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it's not uncommon to cough from 100% VG. Unless either the PG or VG has a funky taste, there's likely nothing wrong with the PG and VG you already have.

When I hadn't been vaping very long everything made me cough...

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, it's not uncommon to cough from 100% VG. Unless either the PG or VG has a funky taste, there's likely nothing wrong with the PG and VG you already have.

When I hadn't been vaping very long everything made me cough...
I would understand that you need to get used to it, But I remember my first E-juice I bought. It was from Hangsen. 80/20 PG/VG
I never coughed from that. It was actually pretty good, so I don't understand why I need to get used to it again, since it was not a problem for me, even the first time I tried it.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try the 80/20 PG/VG blend with your flavorings and see how it works.

definitely the nic, in my opinion. when you're sucking big vapor through the bigger tanks with bigger airflow, it hits your throat and lungs like a freight train. try dilating everything down, including the nic and work up to what you hope to achieve

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try the 80/20 PG/VG blend with your flavorings and see how it works.
I tried PG 80/20 VG with 8% flavor of watermelon. 8% was recommened. I still cough. I have vaping now for 2 days. the coughing doesn't go away. I don't use any nicotine. The PG and the VG should be good. I e-mailed the guy who sells them, and he replayed ''Hello.We have never had any complain from anyone regarding cough.We do have certificates for both of the products and they are both of pharmaceutical use''

I also vape on 10W know. I had to lower it since higher watt makes me cough more.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
definitely the nic, in my opinion. when you're sucking big vapor through the bigger tanks with bigger airflow, it hits your throat and lungs like a freight train. try dilating everything down, including the nic and work up to what you hope to achieve
I don't use nicotine. Only my sister does that. she has ordered new E-juices with lower nicotine.
For me, I'm still struggling to figure out what's wrong with the E-juices I make

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok imo 10 watts should be good

please forgive me if I am repeating questions since we seem to have 2 or 3 thread now going on with similar issues.

have you experimented with how open the air flow controller is?

DO you have a NON sub ohm tank or device you are comfortable with that you can try your juices on?

ANd FWIW , I vaped for 4 years then I had the sub tank for over a week and still coughed occasionally from the increased amount of vapor

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ok imo 10 watts should be good

please forgive me if I am repeating questions since we seem to have 2 or 3 thread now going on with similar issues.

have you experimented with how open the air flow controller is?

DO you have a NON sub ohm tank or device you are comfortable with that you can try your juices on?

ANd FWIW , I vaped for 4 years then I had the sub tank for over a week and still coughed occasionally from the increased amount of vapor
I do use the Subtank mini know, with 1.2 Ohm coil. I have tried every air flow, and I currently use the second most open air flow.
I also use a iStick 50W on 10W.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still using the subtank?
Yes, my sister is using my Nautilus mini so I use the Subtank mini. But can't imagen that is the problem. many people use the Subtank mini without any problems. I don't even use nicotine, so I don't understand why it should be a problem. The tank is recommended by many people, so I can't imagen that it will work this bad.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its not working bad, there is just a lot more vapor than you are accustomed to.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Its not working bad, there is just a lot more vapor than you are accustomed to.

THIS IS IT EXACTLY

The nautalis uses a 1.8 ohm coil
you are using a 1.2

so at the same wattage you are getting about 33% more vapor production with the subtank. In fact I can get just about the same vapor production form the 1.2 head as the .5. So the 1.2 is capable of producing a lot of vapor at once. This takes getting used to. try the juice on the nautilus to be sure, but I would give it another 3 or 4 days with the subtank to get accustomed to the increase in vapor production.

Like I said I vaped for 4 years, then got a subtank. It took me a full week before I was used to it and didnt cough.

Kiicki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
THIS IS IT EXACTLY

The nautalis uses a 1.8 ohm coil
you are using a 1.2

so at the same wattage you are getting about 33% more vapor production with the subtank. In fact I can get just about the same vapor production form the 1.2 head as the .5. So the 1.2 is capable of producing a lot of vapor at once. This takes getting used to. try the juice on the nautilus to be sure, but I would give it another 3 or 4 days with the subtank to get accustomed to the increase in vapor production.

Like I said I vaped for 4 years, then got a subtank. It took me a full week before I was used to it and didnt cough.
Thanks, i will try the Nautilus again. I just have to wait til her tank is empty again. I hope it works. my stomach starts to hurt from all the coughing.
I will also try to lower the Wattage og the Subtank in the meanwhile

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Kiicki

Hello my friend, it's been a long time since I sent you a response so I thought I would give it a go. From the sounds of what you and everyone is saying you either aren't acustomed to the high amount of vapor you're getting from the subtank or you're somehow letting your wicks get too dry and it's scortching but not burning the cotton and that would irritate your throat as well...

As the others have said I would trying running your DIY mixes through the Nautilus Mini since you're more used to that and see if they still bother you and make you cough. When I first started vaping I coughed for a couple months as my body was trying to expel all the tar and gunk in my lungs from smoking for 18 years and I still cough dripping once in awhile after a couple high wattage vapes when I feel like cloud chasing and vape at higher wattages than i normally do. It's ok to cough once in a while from vaping but if it's giving you a chronic cough with one tank and not the other then I would stick to the tank that works for you. Vaping is a very personal thing, its about what you like and not what everyone else likes and thinks you should like too.

I know it's exspensive, but if you can't get VG from a farm or feed store like suggested I would definitely get one of those super expensive 100 ml for 7 dollar bottles of VG and see if that makes you cough. It is rare, but you might have gotten a bad bottle of stock from where you got your PG and VG...it's been known to happen from time to time with different vendors, although this would be the first Nic free case of it I've ever heard of I wouldn't rule it out till you have another sorce of PG and VG to compare it to.

Don't give up, sometimes it costs a little money to find the vape that is right for you...I spent hundreds of dollars the first six months, well, actually thousands of dollars the first six months I was vaping because new products were coming out so fast it would make your head spin....and that was when the Protank 1 was a brand new thing and bottom coil tanks were just being thought of and RDA's weren't really common and most of them were a horrible pain in the ass to rebuild and it's a wonder we ever stuck with it and got out of the vaping "dark ages" and "middle ages" where I started but we did and we now have all of this wonderful vape gear that is light years ahead and better than anything we had back then...I simply refuse to believe that there isn't a vape out there that will not be anything but perfect for you. Just relax a little and know that sometimes these things happen, I know it sucks, but with a little patience we can get this situation resolved and you back to vaping happy soon. Stressing about it just makes it worse and doesn't do anything to help but just the opposite.

I hope this post helps and puts you at ease a little about your worries my friend...I know it sucks but get a couple little bottles and mix up some new DIY and try the Nautilus again and see how that works...if you stop coughing then get another Nautilus and problem solved :)

Good luck my friend, good luck :)

VU Sponsors