Become a Patron!

Subtank mini or delta II

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone got any of these yet? I'm thinking about getting one of them? I'm coming from an atlantis, wondering if it would be worth picking up?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried it yet but I have the 25mm subtank and the mini looks like it fixes the minor annoyances (o-ring slow leaks, massive size, having to change the chimney to switch between RBA/coil mode) and has improved airflow so it should be even better! Even with all those little things the subtank is my #1 go to device, blows the atlantis out of the water IMO.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
second the subtank.. I'm thinking of picking up the mini as well just to have as a secondary..

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Current Atlantis user here.

I chose atlantis over subtank originally because of the sub tank being 25mm.

I have heard so many good things about the subtank that I wanted to pick one up. I started shopping for them online and came across an article that the mini and nano were on the horizon....so i put it off. But I see that the mini and nano are on the market now. I saw on facebook that a local vape shop has them in, i am hoping to get over there soon to pick one up.

I will try the mini for awhile and see how it compares to the atlantis.

RipTrippers has a video now on rebuilding the factory OCC coils for the sub tank....looks fairly easy.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Current Atlantis user here.

I chose atlantis over subtank originally because of the sub tank being 25mm.

I have heard so many good things about the subtank that I wanted to pick one up. I started shopping for them online and came across an article that the mini and nano were on the horizon....so i put it off. But I see that the mini and nano are on the market now. I saw on facebook that a local vape shop has them in, i am hoping to get over there soon to pick one up.

I will try the mini for awhile and see how it compares to the atlantis.

RipTrippers has a video now on rebuilding the factory OCC coils for the sub tank....looks fairly easy.

the capacity of the atlantis is what turned me off.. even with the 4.5 in the subtank I'm refilling this thing a couple times a day at least.. The coils do last a hell of a long time compared to all the other kanger heads... I'm on my 7th full tank and this coil is still kicking ass - very impressed!

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear aspire is making a kit to make the Atlantis a 4 or 5 ml tank.

I also kmow kidney puncher sells a kit to make the atlantis a 8ml tank

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im loving my Delta 2 atm, good flavor like the kanger tank and nice airflow like the atlantis, holds about 3.5-4 ml of juice. My only gripe is that the heads are hard to find (still pretty new so this may change) and the adjustable juice flow control is a bit loose on the heads i had and has a tendency to close up during use (easily fixed with some dental floss pulled into the groove above the juice control barrel). Still waiting on my RBA head to come in, but the kanger Mini does have me thinking twice, thats for sure

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear aspire is making a kit to make the Atlantis a 4 or 5 ml tank.

I also kmow kidney puncher sells a kit to make the atlantis a 8ml tank

They do.. and thats what aggravating is that they are trying to get you to spend more $ on an item that should have already included that.. now they have people dropping another 10-12$ just for that piece.. scam from Aspire in my opinion

VU Sponsors