Become a Patron!

Subtank PLUS - WEEKLY SALE $29.99 SHIPPED!

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last edited:

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the continuing tradition of trying to provide the best price possible, the Subtank PLUS is up for $32.99.

Free USPS First Class shipping on any orders $15 or over. No codes, no gimmicks.

SUBTANK PLUS

Other Specials

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-orders-subtank-sale.53568/page-5#post-394756
Glad to see that you got these in you always have the best prices for Kanger products. You're even beating out the Chinese vendors that make you wait forever to get them. You're the kinda vendor that is needed on vaping underground. Providing great service and the best pricing. Two thumbs up

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait. ..price reduced while mine is still in the mail?...

Flash sale?

I'm working on something to help compensate my loyal customers here on VU that purchased right away. No reason for you guys to be penalized for being early adopters.

Give me a few days and I'll announce it on the VSS thread. I'm still working through how to get it done.

PM sent too!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flash sale?

I'm working on something to help compensate my loyal customers here on VU that purchased right away. No reason for you guys to be penalized for being early adopters.

Give me a few days and I'll announce it on the VSS thread. I'm still working through how to get it done.

PM sent too!

So If we send photo's of us flashing, we get a sale?:p:p:p

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flash sale?

PM sent too!
I'm down with that! I have a addictive personality and I want things yesterday!!! Lol.

You are pretty close because the shipping is retarded fast!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
out of stock...:(

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
out of stock...:(

Not for long. Small possibility of having them in on Friday (4/10). If not Friday, then Monday (4/13).

Of course, since they sold out before the sale was officially over, I'm sure I can honor the price for the next shipment also. Sorry for the wait. Will update very soon.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not for long. Small possibility of having them in on Friday (4/10). If not Friday, then Monday (4/13).

Of course, since they sold out before the sale was officially over, I'm sure I can honor the price for the next shipment also. Sorry for the wait. Will update very soon.
Thank you. I would appreciate it!!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am in on the 29.99 price as well. Can we go ahead. And purchase then ship when they arrive?

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Subtank Plus is back in stock. $29.99.

The Subtank Mini is in stock for $29.99 as well.

50w istick is in stock $49.99 (full kit)

Look in specials for bundle deals!

Thanks everyone!

(Prices include shipping)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Subtank Plus is back in stock. $29.99.

The Subtank Mini is in stock for $29.99 as well.

50w istick is in stock $49.99 (full kit)

Look in specials for bundle deals!

Thanks everyone!

(Prices include shipping)
You're pricing is great on the subtank plus 50w istick combo. Wondering if the subtank plus comes with a beauty ring that knocks it back down to 22mm otherwise it would overhang on the istick. http://www.vapesupersaver.com/subtank-plus-an-eleaf-istick-50w-full-kit/

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Odd how the pic of the Subtank plus is not accurate... The airflow hole is wrong. I'm not saying what you're selling is not legit by any means... I'm just saying that you'd think Kanger would have updated the pic once they finalized the design. So that when you copied it and used it on your site it shows an accurate pic...

VapeSuperSaver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Odd how the pic of the Subtank plus is not accurate... The airflow hole is wrong. I'm not saying what you're selling is not legit by any means... I'm just saying that you'd think Kanger would have updated the pic once they finalized the design. So that when you copied it and used it on your site it shows an accurate pic...

Pics #3 and 7? Good catch. I didn't even notice.

VU Sponsors