Become a Patron!

Subvod Mega TC kit & Ego one Mega kit both with extras!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Both are complete kits and in perfect working order and great condition.

Subvod kit will come with an extra topfill tank and two rba heads and couple new stock coils .

Ego One kit will come with extra tank and brand new 5 pack of coils and also 5 pack of rebuildable coils

Would like to trade each kit with extras for a Evic VT or Evic VTC Mini ,I only need the mods no tanks .

If anyone has two Evic to trade for both of these kits I'll toss in brand new Melo 2 with them :)

These are great kits and work perfect just decided I like my smaller internal battery or single 18650 mods .

d2d3121013875788dd353380ae7f650e.jpg
e7c1e5d6427bc670d9e1734100febf82.jpg
f1f5ff57dfae39fca047f8e71eac7ebc.jpg
be3fc82f7e7d695257ac5ad2f797327d.jpg
e07c24aa17f45de8c3b57514216946c1.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're gonna trade the back up to your backup? In all seriousness, good kits for newish vapers......

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
You're gonna trade the back up to your backup? In all seriousness, good kits for newish vapers......
Lol yeah , great mods for new vapers like you said or for those wanting something as a back up to their back up ;)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
the backup to my backup is my Glas Titanium. I got one in a trade. Traded a Copper Penny Mod and a Brass Nemesis. I think I got the better end of the deal since it was NIB, and certified genuine, since the dude I traded used to sell Glas Mods.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
the backup to my backup is my Glas Titanium. I got one in a trade. Traded a Copper Penny Mod and a Brass Nemesis. I think I got the better end of the deal since it was NIB, and certified genuine, since the dude I traded used to sell Glas Mods.
Very nice ! Almost got one myself recently but guy decided to sell instead :/

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
My SX Mini has been my recent go too and love it other than only having the one battery.

Not a huge issue though as I've been on kayfun kick recently so usually only push about 25w

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is worth it. The fit and finish are second to none, and it is light, really light and has a teenie tiny voltage drop, about the same as my Naval Brass Lab. I keep it in it's special box with a Dodmod V2 with a Chuff Cap and Sterling Silver Chuff Drip tip.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My SX Mini has been my recent go too and love it other than only having the one battery.

Not a huge issue though as I've been on kayfun kick recently so usually only push about 25w
I love my SXmini's. However, I've been using a VT133 as my daily driver, just got a beautiful wood squonker, Birdseye maple with an OKI T20 110W board. That is the shiz, my couch potato mod....

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Will toss in the brand new Melo 2 and coil with all the Ego One stuff for good trade !

Not looking for much folks , really just looking for Evic VT in black or yellow

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
$35 shipped priority and will include the Melo 2 :)

You get complete Ego one VT kit and 5 pack new coils and 5 pack rba coils and extra Ego one tank and the Melo 2 !

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
$35 shipped priority!

Your getting the Ego one mega vt and two tanks and box new coils and box rba heads and new melo 2 and coil

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait the subtank set is it sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors