VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6000d1428682148-any-one-consider-f-22-raptor-instead-fz-09-thread-year.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very simple. When it comes to piercing jewelry, the lower the number the larger the diameter. The smallest diameter is 18g, which is the size of a normal post earring. From 18g to 10g, the differences in diameter are fractions of a mm. 18g is 1mm and 10g is 2.5mm. 8g is 3mm, and from 8g to 2g, each size is a mm bigger than the last. 0g and 00g are 2mm bigger than the last, so 2g is 6mm, 0g is 8mm and 00g (double zero, where I'm at) is 10mm. After that it's 16ths of an inch, with the next biggest size above 00g being 7/16".
Like this?
babasom.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somebody say body mods?

6089e814d9a7b3c043686d04ebb332f0_zpsmdagtsog.jpg
Ive seen this guy in Real life he used to live up in the suburbs of Chicago.. I was working for a Large corp up there and went to lunch with the guys and there he was almost scared the bejesus out of me.. it was about 10 years ago

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit man, my wife and I are probably separating. I don't give a fuck about none of this right now. I'm bout to be homeless and lose my pets and everything. Fuck.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuckin sucks man

She locked herskef in the bedroom and blocked me on Facebook and I didn't even lay a fucking hand on her I'm drunk been drinking some wine trying to cal. Down bout tonpass the fuck out

I don't normally drink like this but the situation called fornit

Ive seen this guy in Real life he used to live up in the suburbs of Chicago.. I was working for a Large corp up there and went to lunch with the guys and there he was almost scared the bejesus out of me.. it was about 10 years ago
at guy is pretty awesome

Has the balls to be what he wants to be and say fuck everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry to hear about the problems at home Bean, hope everything works out for the best.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i'll just leave this here
5e0fa3042efd2ab1f7a3416db5b4a3e4b22c4d898041d24159c86f57150dc513.jpg

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It will look better in the morning man. The alcohol is not helping. Trust me on this.
Maybe you oughta pull up a chair by the bedroom door and talk to her calmly, listen to what she's saying. I mean make a concentrated effort to hear and understand what she's telling you.

I'm not saying you haven't I'm just suggesting what I think might help. I promise you it couldn't hurt.

It's always better to agree on peace than to win a war, or lose one.
Wow man, thank you so much. We may have our differences but seriously seeing the fact that you care about my situation is bringing me to tears right now. I can't sit outside the door, she will probably call the cops. She needs to get up in a few hours for work anyway, but really man, thank you. I really appreciate the fact that you care and I forgive you for any disagreements in the past. I'm taking you off my ignore list.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am seriously thinking about walking from Florida to Pennsylvania if things don't work out with my wife.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It must be a bad night, lady left her phone upstairs and she was getting texts from one of my "friends".......... Not getting into details but I packed some shit and now I'm at Waffle House drinking coffee pondering what the fuck is going on. I have that nasty gut feeling going on, I'm sure you know the one.

Fuck man tonight can SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It must be a bad night, lady left her phone upstairs and she was getting texts from one of my "friends".......... Not getting into details but I packed some shit and now I'm at Waffle House drinking coffee pondering what the fuck is going on. I have that nasty gut feeling going on, I'm sure you know the one.

Fuck man tonight can SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!!

Anyone else got anything or is it just me and bean tonight.......

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck I hope so, I have learned to trust no one with my women but does that mean to never trust my women either.

Eh fuck it's almost 3 my eyes are burning I'm
Sitting at my work in the parking lot tired as fuck...it's gonna be a long fucking day BUT I'm vaping like a fucking madman, I got some good juice my tfv4 firing, my mech with my petri firing....I do have that at least:) thank goodness I'm not smoking:)

Have a good day everyone!!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been in the body mod scene for a long while and ive seen far worse then anything posted on here alot of which is suppose to look the way it does i wouldnt goto some of the extremes that others do but i am open minded enough to be able to look at it and say man thats fucked but baddass that u like it, my next venture will be suspension mahahahahaha
As you wish. I put it back the way you and your crying troll prefer.

Are you enforcing rules that don't exist again?
Or are ya' just applying that special Whiskey 'interpretation' only to me, as we've seen several times before?

Tina, I have such respect for your kindness to people, your generosity and devotion to this group.
Hell, I can even see the love in the way your dogs are so well cared for.
But you are completely unqualified to moderate a forum.
That's why as a moderator, you've been thrown off at least 4 other forums! ...haven't you!

For the benefit of those who want to see your special brand of moderation in action, I will recap...
You removed the word "tardbot" from my post and suggested that "fucktard" would have been a better choice.
And you issued a warning for this??? IN THE MUDPIT???

As members, we cannot be expected to follow 'Whiskey rules' that change with your mood,
especially when you only enforce them soo selectively. I'm sick of watching you "interpret" rules and issue warnings
for your own personal satisfaction. We both know all your scandalous, ridiculous fake warnings are
really still about your dirty lab vendor buddy whose mistake you've been trying to manipulate into a revenge banning.
You are doing him no favor Tina. Please get over it, for all of our sakes.

I've told you this before: Show me the rule I broke. Explain to me how "tardbot" is a violation but "fucktard" is not.

Until then, stuff your "warning" AND ESPECIALLY your announcement of your warning (here in this thread) up yer' tailfeathers.
I knew it was too good to be true, the rules are not Whiskey's, they are VU's administration rules, Any actions we take for rule breaks are noted and/or discussed among staff.
Tardbot is a slur and is a violation of rule # 2 (look up yourself the definition) and I could have given you points against your accounts but instead I chose to warn you here and via Pm without points
I'll also take this time to remind you that even tough you/members are posting in the "Mudpit" does not give permission to break VU rules or give YOU special exempt from moderation if needed.
As far as the rest here you posted to/about me......I have plenty of copies of this form , please fill it out and send it to VU Admin
12249880_864552930327668_7861449241814957759_n_zpsqktxcyrx.jpg

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew it was too good to be true, the rules are not Whiskey's, they are VU's administration rules, Any actions we take for rule breaks are noted and/or discussed among staff.
Removed is a slur and is a violation of rule # 2 (look up yourself the definition) and I could have given you points against your accounts but instead I chose to warn you here and via Pm without points
I'll also take this time to remind you that even though you/members are posting in the "Mudpit" does not give permission to break VU rules or give YOU special exempt from moderation if needed.
As far as the rest here you posted to/about me......I have plenty of copies of this form , please fill it out and send it to VU Admin
12249880_864552930327668_7861449241814957759_n_zpsqktxcyrx.jpg
Why am i quoted in this

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My favorite definition of Removed, number 5 in the Urban Dictionary:
Bahahahagahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hoping things settle down and go better in daylight Bob and Bean. RL can certainly suck at times, but we'll all be here for ya to shoot the shit!
Seconded

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now I don't know what is going to happen. So far she isn't changing her mind, she wants me gone within a week, I have to get rid of my pets, she says she won't even buy me food and I have no money and I can't survive on eggs and ramen noodles with my diabetes. Also don't have the money right now for a bus ticket home so I'm pretty much effed at the moment.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now I don't know what is going to happen. So far she isn't changing her mind, she wants me gone within a week, I have to get rid of my pets, she says she won't even buy me food and I have no money and I can't survive on eggs and ramen noodles with my diabetes. Also don't have the money right now for a bus ticket home so I'm pretty much effed at the moment.

Jesus man, what a terrible time for all this to happen. Not that there is ever a good time for a split. I don't know what caused it but I hope it can all be worked out. I've pulled some shit in my day but we eventually got passed it. Hoping you guys can do the same.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Christmas sucks for me. My first wife walked out on me Christmas day of 2009. Now another Christmas ruined.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dam man this is a really sucky day ,i have been thru similiar events in my life , splitting was absolutely the best thing then ,i advanced my life getting away from them ,,yea it happened more then once

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well a friend if my wife's from her work might take the pets, so at least I know they get to go to a good home and who knows, maybe the wife and I would get back together and maybe they might let us have the pets back. Just gonna give it some time.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look Bean, I feel for you dude, I do. But look at this as a chance for you to work on you. You never know what the future holds, nobody does, unless you are Ms.Cleo. Maybe being forced to figure out a "next step," will let you think long term. Re-education, job opportunities some form of long term housing. You are the only person who can make this things happen. No one likes to hear the truth when its bad; and, everyone wants quick fixes, but life doesn't work that way. I'm not saying this to be mean, I want to see everyone happy and have the best life possible; just trying to help.
-Joel Osteen moment over.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most states have emergency programs to get a couple hundred bucks in your hand and some food stamps same day, find them online and get some dough to get to your parents.

Like freebird said, sometimes life hands out a knock and it is usually a painfull but needed reset. If you're strong you will grow from it and your life can improve from it.

Good luck bro.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check it Bean. I was in your shoes back in the day. I thought my world was crashing down
I was on my ass out in the street broke, broken, and homeless.
I took a deep look inside and said to self "self what the fuck is wrong with you! Pick your ass up and pull it together!"
I looked into several programs went back to school. Before I knew it I had a masters in bio engineering.
Now I have my dream job dream woman 3 beautiful kids and a great forum to turn to for support.
Moral is only you control your future. Grab that future by the horns and ride that bitch for all its worth.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My plan right now is to stay in Gainesville for awhile, I'm going to go to the shelter, get a job and save some money. My wife will be here till at least may, and I'm gonna give it that much time to see how things work out between us if at all. If nothing changes by then, I'll decide what to do next. Right now I'm just gonna wait and see what happens but at the same time take the responsibility to get a full time job and save some money. If my wife and I don't get back together, I'll have enough money saved to get an apartment. If we do get back together, she wants to move back to PA anyway so we'll have more money to do that.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My plan right now is to stay in Gainesville for awhile, I'm going to go to the shelter, get a job and save some money. My wife will be here till at least may, and I'm gonna give it that much time to see how things work out between us if at all. If nothing changes by then, I'll decide what to do next. Right now I'm just gonna wait and see what happens but at the same time take the responsibility to get a full time job and save some money. If my wife and I don't get back together, I'll have enough money saved to get an apartment. If we do get back together, she wants to move back to PA anyway so we'll have more money to do that.
Have you thought about going back to school man.. there is one thing most do not realize if you are broke you can go to College. Tech school etc free in the USA...? In fact its the best time to do it..

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you thought about going back to school man.. there is one thing most do not realize if you are broke you can go to College. Tech school etc free in the USA...? In fact its the best time to do it..
I need to get a job so I can show my wife that I can take some responsibility for myself.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
scary has a point dude! That's how it worked for me. I was hurt mid to end of 2010 and when I woke up a few weeks later I found out my ex wife divorced me while I was in coma. After I got out of the hospital I enrolled in school and spent the next 4 years getting my electrical engineering degree.
If I can do it, anyone can do it.

But you have to do it for you, not anyone else other than you.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to get a job so I can show my wife that I can take some responsibility for myself.
Just to give you some incentive man.. Back in 1990 I was barely making it man continuing on a downward spiral and my car got stolen I had no job no money my GF left me that I was engaged to.. I went back to school and as @f1r3b1rd spend the next 4 years of my life actually almost 5 getting my degree in Computer Science.. again man I could get no lower if I could do it you can to man :)

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking the step to better yourself so you are in a better situation to provide for you and your wife will also show her that your capable of taking care of what you need too.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In a thousand years, a big headed alien; wearing in a fedora, will dig up a silicon chip, read this thread and think ''what the fuck was wrong with this civilization."

Sorry, back to what everyone was saying.
I sorry, just accidentally went to page 1 and realized how much has been covered and thought I would give a speck of comic relief

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been lurking on this thread a bit because it's been pretty entertaining.

Bean - Sorry to hear about everything that's going on with you man. I just wanted to but in my 2 cents on the school idea. I highly recommend it. If you feel like you need to find work instead (which I totally get) you could consider going to school online. I wouldn't recommend a for profit program like University of Phoenix, but there are legit accredited schools that offer complete online curriculums.

I finished the last 2 years of my math degree online at the University of Illinois while working full time. It's great because you can really do the work on your own time (although you have to have the discipline to make the time). Like everyone said, no better time to go to school than when you're broke.

VU Sponsors