Become a Patron!

Suck my balls

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will admit when I am wrong too BTW, The other word is in fact a slur as well, me bad that I didn't catch that one as well, so tan my hide good style

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will admit when I am wrong too BTW, The other word is in fact a slur as well, me bad that I didn't catch that one as well, so tan my hide good style
kooe0.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My plan right now is to stay in Gainesville for awhile, I'm going to go to the shelter, get a job and save some money. My wife will be here till at least may, and I'm gonna give it that much time to see how things work out between us if at all. If nothing changes by then, I'll decide what to do next. Right now I'm just gonna wait and see what happens but at the same time take the responsibility to get a full time job and save some money. If my wife and I don't get back together, I'll have enough money saved to get an apartment. If we do get back together, she wants to move back to PA anyway so we'll have more money to do that.

I'll give you a different perspective.....

If someone bails on you, and leaves you for dead, FUCK THEM. They are not worth your time now, or ever again. I may forgive, but I do NOT forget or REPEAT a mistake. Shitty people are shitty people. A "second chance" is only another chance for them to fuck you over, and even worse the next time.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll give you a different perspective.....

If someone bails on you, and leaves you for dead, FUCK THEM. They are not worth your time now, or ever again. I may forgive, but I do NOT forget or REPEAT a mistake. Shitty people are shitty people. A "second chance" is only another chance for them to fuck you over, and even worse the next time.
I am having a hard time understanding who the shitty person is? His wife? Him?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am having a hard time understanding who the shitty person is? His wife? Him?
I don't know the situation or the circumstances. It could be him or it could be her. Who ever was wronged, should not be so stupid to "try again".

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it is.
But just to recap what you've said... Removed... your words.
I am confused. I imagine I'm not the only one.

Also, can you share with me where you "looked up" the definition of Removed?
rofl2.gif
After discussing things with both admin and the other staff, we have decided that anything "Tard" posted will not be a rule violation(as also stated in our Pm), Every thing was reverted back that was removed except quotes.

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that the root cause of all the trouble, unemployment?
It's a part of it, mainly I haven't really done anything at all, stay up all night, sleep half the day, don't do any housework, don't get up at a decent time on the weekends to spend time with her or help her around the house, when we do spend time together I'm on my phone too much, I just basically haven't been giving her the attention and consideration that she deserves. But its also very stressful on her with me not having a job, her having to pay for everything. So it isn't just one thing its basically everything. I've done too much wrong and not enough right. I'm recognizing it for the first time, but I'm afraid it may be too late.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But since she told me she wanted me gone, I've been using the time I have while I'm still here to clean up the house. It's nearly finished, I have to vacuum the carpet and mop the bathroom floor. Later on I have to clean off the balcony I've got some bike parts out there that are going to the dumpster. Then I can move my motorized project out there so it doesn't take up any space in the apartment.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a part of it, mainly I haven't really done anything at all, stay up all night, sleep half the day, don't do any housework, don't get up at a decent time on the weekends to spend time with her or help her around the house, when we do spend time together I'm on my phone too much, I just basically haven't been giving her the attention and consideration that she deserves. But its also very stressful on her with me not having a job, her having to pay for everything. So it isn't just one thing its basically everything. I've done too much wrong and not enough right. I'm recognizing it for the first time, but I'm afraid it may be too late.

I've been there. Working is key. I have a wife who is very supportive...or perhaps a better word is tolerant...of a good deal of my shortcomings. One of those shortcomings is hardly doing anything around the house (not counting yard work) unless it has to do with our daughter. I leave a mess in my wake, I never cook, I misplace everything and start projects she has to finish. However, I have a pretty life encompassing career. She works as well but it's part time and when she leaves work, it stays at the office.

I'm tethered to my phone or computer every waking hour. Just the other day at my young daughters school play, I must have left the auditorium 10 times to take phone calls. She hates it but she gets its and it earns me a pass. Jobs are hard to come by these days and when you have a good one, you do what it takes. Especially when you have a family and not having kids still makes you a family.

Whether you like or not, people these days (unfortunately more so men than women) are defined by there professions and careers. I hate it. But no matter how much I reject the labeling, it still leaches into my life. The pluse side is, you have or at least feel like you have a purpose. Without it you feel like you are adrift and subject to the whims of others. Find a job and work hard at it whether or not you and your wife get back together. You'll be a better person for it either way.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After discussing things with both admin and the other staff, we have decided that anything "Tard" posted will not be a rule violation(as also stated in our Pm), Every thing was reverted back that was removed except quotes.
images

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya'll needed a meeting to decide that?

WE can say fuck, bitch, asshole, asshat, dumb fuck, and a myriad of other "adjectives" here, but yet a word with the extension of "tard" needs to be mulled over by admins?

What about thunder cunt, or cock juggler? Maybe that should be brought up at the next ECF board meeting......

o_O
:p

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
for the record before said meeting tard and all it's iterations were a violation.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for the record before said meeting tard and all it's iterations were a violation.
My sarcastic, but truthful point is this:

It a forum for adults. Adults say mean shit sometimes. People can try to be as politically correct as they want, but the world is not a rainbow farting unicorn. People are going to be offended. That's life. If we are going to worry about hurting everyone's little feelers, like little babies, then admins should just act as much and quit playing childish games. Admit that they want censorship like ECF and call it a day. Otherwise quit pandering to cry babies and tell them to get thicker skin.

If the whiners want "protection" there are already plenty of places that pander to tenderfoot, little pussies.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sarcastic, but truthful point is this:

It a forum for adults. Adults say mean shit sometimes. People can try to be as politically correct as they want, but the world is not a rainbow farting unicorn. People are going to be offended. That's life. If we are going to worry about hurting everyone's little feelers, like little babies, then admins should just act as much and quit playing childish games. Admit that they want censorship like ECF and call it a day. Otherwise quit pandering to cry babies and tell them to get thicker skin.

If the whiners want "protection" there are already plenty of places that pander to tenderfoot, little pussies.
uploadfromtaptalk1449416089161.jpg

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuckin sucks man

She locked herskef in the bedroom and blocked me on Facebook and I didn't even lay a fucking hand on her I'm drunk been drinking some wine trying to cal. Down bout tonpass the fuck out

I don't normally drink like this but the situation called fornit

at guy is pretty awesome

Has the balls to be what he wants to be and say fuck everyone else
Your Wife blocked you on FB?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But this is 'Murica. We are supposed to be able to laugh at things that offend us or just ignore things we can't laugh at. It's 2015. Who doesn't understand this by now? (sarcasm)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I disagree. In fact, anybody who thinks like this is a complete waste of space.
It's not about being PC, it's about basic human courtesy.
It's about wanting to laugh more than wanting to spread shit.
Unless you live under a rock someplace......

You'd know adults tend to be cruel. Where the hell do you think kids learn to be cruel from? While sometimes/most times adults tend to be civil and express courtesy, we don't do that ALL the time.

It's just part of being human.

Look at your own post. You don't think there are any hints of incivility or cruelty in that response? LOL! Ironic, right?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
As I said, there will always be an exception. The artist, the musician, the self employed. They are still by far the minority.

Whatever, as I said, it will not affect my life. Do what you want, I was not and am not judging... and even if I were judging you directly it would not affect your life.

If you think a person's ability to earn is the same with a hole in the side of their face as someone without, fine with me. Again, it has zero affect on me and I don't know why you are so upset about someone's opinion that differs from your's.

Can't quite get what the end of your post was about, maybe you were in a rush and will edit.

I have these cool "Body Mods" but got them the old school way - Not on Purpose (Car Accident)

20151210_155405.jpg 20151210_155352.jpg

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Damn, I should change the pics to make them go the right way.

EDIT: That was a huge pain in the dick but my OCD forced me to make my arms go the right direction.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Wicked. I'm guessing you set of the metal detectors. :p

At the Airport they make me sit in the chair in that little box, put the content of my pockets in the basket, and take my shoes off
Everybody walks by and gives me that "look" like I'm a terrorist. :(
As I walk through the metal detector I just yell "Hip Replacement" and walk to the little box and take my shoes off without even being asked now.
It saves time that way.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Epic is such an annoying word when over/misused. I shall henceforth file it under Douchebaggery in the Language section of my brain.

Me and my SO use EPIC every day. Because we plan EPIC adventures.
It's only over used, when you fail to deliver.

20150610_060629.jpg

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not my problem. Toughen up a little and stop crying about it...
I do find it amusing because none of you would insult me in person. If you look around a bit you will find pics of me on the Internet...On ECF to be exact...

I'll talk about your momma, while you're both in the same room.

d5aaab08b6f7406a9256a799907e60a5.jpg

VU Sponsors