Become a Patron!

Sugar dust by eye candy search?

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up everyone, I want to know if anyone here has any experience with the "sugar dust" by eye candy? It's a blue raspberry/green apple fun dip candy flavor, it's been my go to juice ever since I started vaping, recently the B&M around my area (Chicago) stopped carrying it, get different stories from each, one said they stopped carrying it because no real interest for it, another said the local supplier didn't have it and then I was told it was discontinued, it's really going to suck if it's been discontinued, I tried emailing eye candy with no response, and I dunno what online vendor to trust.

So with that said, has anyone had any experience with this juice/flavor and is there another brand the you've personally tried that resembles it?

Here's a pic

6dfdbd95b3c5e8ee215f0dafff6b7ff2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks inspects, I've seen those, have you had any personal experiences with either of those sites by any chance? I'd like to order from a trusted site

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks inspects, I've seen those, have you had any personal experiences with either of those sites by any chance? I'd like to order from a trusted site

Yes sir, no problemo in the past....but it's been awhile. Hopefully they treat you well.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape-Street is the one I'd grab, not only is the cost less, they seemed to ship fast if I remember correctly.

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok still looking no one online has it, tried the vape street they said they carried it so went to order and they don't have it, no online vendor has it, it's been discontinued and not even eye candy responded and PayPal gave me my money back, I tried "fun drip" not even close to the fun dip candy at all the sugar dust was dead on, I know this because I have the actual fun dip candy to compare, anyone tried something related to this flavor combo?? Maybe even a clone?

VU Sponsors