Become a Patron!

suggestion on What kit for my GF

RyGuy3186

Member For 1 Year
Which starter kit should my gf get? She doesn't like big and bulky but does want dual batteries. Any suggestions please?

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Which starter kit should my gf get? She doesn't like big and bulky but does want dual batteries. Any suggestions please?
My ex loved the alien mod. I'd recommend a sigelie kaos tho. They are pretty solid

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I personally have to remember not every one is a hobbiest like myself. Most people are more satisfied with simple and worried about looks and color. I'd use a pink flannel colored mod If it was solid.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Squid Industries double barrel all day long. It's about as small and simple as you're likely to find. I've not dropped it, but it feels like it's built very well.

Ramp up and boot up are good.

Only things that I can think of that might be a turn off are the military theme and weight, but the weight is kind of necessary for the quality. I prefer a slightly heavier mod but she may prefer plastic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Your girlfriend might like T-Priv (LED) or Kaos Spectrum (LED), most of us like light ups or simple portable vapes.. You should take a look at a uwell nunchaku, it's a 1 batt mod but it's really good looking!

A safe bet would be Voopoo Drag Black Resin, it's beautiful and I can't imagine anyone not liking it! :)

RyGuy3186

Member For 1 Year
Hey SKT329,

The plan is for her to choose but she wanted some reviews on what people like because her and I are both still new to vaping.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pink eleaf with a melo mini 3 nice kit my girl loved it was her first

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When my Sweetie was ready for a MOD I lent her my JAC Vapour E-Series then she went with the S17 which they now make in Top Fill and the Hot Pink they offered at the time was the seller.

series-s17-colours_1.jpg

If you don't mind dedicated coils and buying from the UK it is a great company.

https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/series-s

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What kind of vape does your girlfriend like? Folks would be better equipped to make a recommendation that will not only be nice to look at but also do what she wants.

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Eleaf mods are quite elegant in my opinion. Somewhat small but stay charged for a fairly long time. As for tanks I would go with horizon tech falcon with mesh coils all day. Can’t beat the flavor that tank gives.

Sent from my iPhone in Cincinnati, Ohio

VU Sponsors