Suicide Bunny?

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got hooked on Suicide Bunny's The O.B. in 6mg nic. I've went through 2 bottles in nothing flat. My question is has anyone ever gotten a bottle that didn't taste right when you vape it? My first two bottles had a distinct cake flavor when I vaped it but this last one I just bought seems almost fruity in taste. Nothing like the first two bottles I used. I've changed my coil and it didn't help either. Did I possibly get a hold of a bad batch or mislabeled bottle?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This happens with some companies from time to time. Some are worse at it than others. Uncle Junks has gotten a reputation of there juices being hit or miss. I've gotten the John Wayne on several occasions as well as there Betty White and they always taste slightly different from the last bottle, sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst. This isn't the first time I've heard this about Suicide Bunny either. It's happened to me on the exact same flavor as you speak of too. Except mine probably was mothers milk and O.B mix, least it sure tasted like that and I use fresh cotton for any flavor change unless I'm trying to mix them then I'll drip one flavor on one coil and the other flavor on the other coil.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found a post from SB on fb and commented a complaint about their e juice. Needless to say I got an almost immediate response from Pip apologizing and wanting to make it right. She is sending me a free bottle of juice for the bad one. I don't know if all companies are that nice about making it right but I appreciate those that do. So a big thumbs up for Suicide Bunny from me.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah they've been a great company and have been really expanding as of late

VU Sponsors