Become a Patron!

Suorin Vagon

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suorin has a new pod system coming out, the Vagon. Suorin has done a good job with their past pod systems like the Air and Drop, so this new Vagon should be pretty nice. It's a nice sleek, curvy looking pod, refillable and I love that it has a clip. I love that clip, so nice and easy to clip to a backpack or pocket, nice touch. It looks nice, I was checking it out at https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Vagon-Starter-Kit.html

Parameters

Size: 105 x 25 x 17mm
e-Juice Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 430mAh
Resistance: 1.1ohm-1.2ohm
Power: 16W
Battery Indicator: 70%-100% Green Light
30%-70% Blue Light
0-30% Red Light
Charging Port: Micro USB
Fully Charging Time: 60min

Suorin-Vagon-Starter-Kit-430mAh_06_c7cd35.jpg

Suorin-Vagon-Starter-Kit-430mAh_04_1536ec.jpg

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a unit on the way for review. I've heard good things about the Sourin Air, looking forward to see how this one is.

Good to see extra pods are already available and fairly affordable. That's one thing with so many brands coming out with pods, a lot of them don't even bother with spare pods.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine a couple of days ago. I thought it'd feel light and fragile but it feels quite sturdy.

36702163_494788477644290_8837185864841822208_n.jpg

I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have. I'll be posting more photos on my Instagram

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine a couple of days ago. I thought it'd feel light and fragile but it feels quite sturdy.

36702163_494788477644290_8837185864841822208_n.jpg

I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have. I'll be posting more photos on my Instagram

I got mine from Heaven Gifts and have had it for about a week. I've been pretty pleased with it. It's light and compact, but still feels sturdy. Nice sleek curves and feels nice in the hand. There's no buttons, it activates automatically when you draw on it. It recharges pretty quick, about 45 minutes to get a full charge. It has a nice tight draw and I checked and it's rated at 1.3 ohms, perfect for MTL users. Refilling is simple and easy and the flavor has been quite good. My favorite thing about the Suorin Vagon is the built in clip. I love that clip, just makes it so convenient and sturdy. I clip it to my pocket or to my backpack strap, keeps it handy and I don't have to dig around to find it. It seems like such a simple thing, but that clip really makes it handy to carry around. The only con I have is that it only comes with one pod, it would have been nice if it at least came with an extra pod, but at least the extra pods are already available. It's a great little pod system, I would definitely recommend it.

uXaQTwx.jpg
R0QH5Ml.jpg
8eEOEnn.jpg

VU Sponsors