Become a Patron!

Super Concentrated

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you that gives me insight. I also want to put sone TFA Caramel but I think I need very little...

if you add any caramel or butterscotch, make sure you use a tiny bit of cream, to keep things smooth.. ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... I have FA Fresh Cream and TFA Whipped Cream. Wich one do you recommand?

either one.. however! I do suggest for you to try them both, separately to see what you like..
one is like fresh cream and the other is whipped. you could blend them together for a better solid way..

but keep your ratio on caramel to cream at around 2(caramel) to .5-1(cream)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't.. it's a sweet enough vape ;)

if i were to branch out, i'd consider some nuts, fruits, and/or spices.. :)
been playing with the tobbys for a bit.. have some fun with it and see what all you can come up with..

i would only pick things you would think that would go nice together..
make sure you read the reviews and ratings.. no matter what flavor vendor you use.

The only thing nutty I have is Acetyl Pyrazine and I hate it...
But next order I will buy some interesting stuff. Thank you very much this is all very helpfull

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Acetyl Pyrazine or AP, is only meant to be used as an accent.. never take that over 2% or you will get a burnt corn chip taste.. ;)

and yeps, good luck in your adventures!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only thing nutty I have is Acetyl Pyrazine and I hate it...
But next order I will buy some interesting stuff. Thank you very much this is all very helpfull
Try diluting your AP 10:1 with PG. It makes it so much easier to work with. Try that at 1% and go from there. I used to hate AP too, but now I like to use it if it's diluted that way.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ap can be a good thing ;)
mixed with the common tobbys, chocolates, and believe it or not.. creams and fruits..
mix it up with some dark vapor.. could be lip smakin! :)

VU Sponsors