Become a Patron!

Super Tank problems

I have had my tobecco super tank for almost a month now, replacing coils has never been a challenge. I purchased a new .2 ohm coil and replaced my old coil. I use it on my sigelei 150w temp control. Using it on watts obviously, but after replacing my coil it says check atomizer. Normally when this problem happens I just take it out, put it back in and it works but not this time. I have tried everything and yet my sigelei still says check atomizer, some one please help a fellow vaper :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna move this to subtank area so you can get some needed replies, Good luck!!!

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had the same problem with two Super Tanks on the Sigelei 150. I had to take the base off the tank and remove the coil. Then I tapped on the center pin from the inside of the base. Just tap it enough to make the 510 protrude out the bottom of the base a little bit further.

I had the same problem with two Super Tanks on the Sigelei 150. I had to take the base off the tank and remove the coil. Then I tapped on the center pin from the inside of the base. Just tap it enough to make the 510 protrude out the bottom of the base a little bit further.
Thanks for the help but unfortunately after doing this 3 times it still says check atomizer. :(

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the help but unfortunately after doing this 3 times it still says check atomizer. :(
Did you try installing the coil and tapping the 510 pin on the base from the outside to push it in some? Have you tried it on another device?

Did you try installing the coil and tapping the 510 pin on the base from the outside to push it in some? Have you tried it on another device?
Yes I've tapped on both sides now with no result, and I have an unregulated series box and then my sigelei so I have no other vape to try it on.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only other thing I can think of is if you have a multimeter do a continuity check from the center pin on the base to the wire in the coil. If you have continuity the problem is the center pin isn't far enough outside the base or your mods center pin is too low. If you don't the coil isn't making contact with the 510 on the base.

The only other thing I can think of is if you have a multimeter do a continuity check from the center pin on the base to the wire in the coil. If you have continuity the problem is the center pin isn't far enough outside the base or your mods center pin is too low. If you don't the coil isn't making contact with the 510 on the base.
My baal rda works fine on it and with the 510 being spring loaded in the sigelei I doubt it's anything wrong with the actual vape, if anything its the coil. I might try putting a new coil in to see if I got a bad coil

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pull the coils pin out a lil and try again. I have the same problem with mine. It's just the coils pin and the 510 pin are not making contact

from Tapatalk

VU Sponsors