Become a Patron!

Supply Shortages

DrVapenstein

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was waiting for April to buy the nicotine I needed for the freezer prior to May 12. I got an email from River Supply today saying that they could not fulfill any bottle sizes larger than 500ml due to supply issues. I paid the tax, spending more today than I would have for the same amount yesterday, just so I wouldn't be left out in the rain.

Been so stressed about the real apocalypse I wasn't thinking how it would affect our vaping apocalypse. I know many are not in a situation where they can be buying stuff at the moment, but if your income is still coming in and you need some nicotine base, now might be a good time to place that order.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was waiting for April to buy the nicotine I needed for the freezer prior to May 12. I got an email from River Supply today saying that they could not fulfill any bottle sizes larger than 500ml due to supply issues. I paid the tax, spending more today than I would have for the same amount yesterday, just so I wouldn't be left out in the rain.

Been so stressed about the real apocalypse I wasn't thinking how it would affect our vaping apocalypse. I know many are not in a situation where they can be buying stuff at the moment, but if your income is still coming in and you need some nicotine base, now might be a good time to place that order.

I saw that e-mail too. Good idea to pass the word along here.

VU Sponsors