Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Potatoes are.
I do wish the folks on our side would quit with this hyperbole. Yes, there's nicotine in potatoes and certain other vegetables, but the concentration is so low that it borders on homeopathic; it simply isn't enough to have any effect whatsoever.

What our good friend Dr. Siegel should have focused on is that most of the under-age vapers are vaping zero nic juice. They're doing it either for the cloudz, or simply to fit in, and are fully cognizant of the fact that they can do either one entirely without any nicotine whatsoever.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They are going to simply keep calling eliquid a tobacco product over and over again until it becomes an unquestioned fact amongst the American public.

Like: Smokeless tobacco is just as unsafe as smoking.

or: Nicotine is more addictive than hard drugs.

or: Secondhand smoke is deadlier than firsthand smoke.

Secondhand smoke is a hazard to humans OUTDOORS.

there are 100's of lies they just repeated over and over again until they became "true"

The LD50 of nicotine is 50 mgs is another famous lie.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What I want to know is... WHEN is Trump going to replace this total fucking idiot???????

Andria

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What I want to know is... WHEN is Trump going to replace this total fucking idiot???????

Andria
Repeating lies until they become "truth" is trump's bread and butter. Fortunately, he is also a back-stabbing hypocrite, so it evens out.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do wish the folks on our side would quit with this hyperbole. Yes, there's nicotine in potatoes and certain other vegetables, but the concentration is so low that it borders on homeopathic; it simply isn't enough to have any effect whatsoever.

What our good friend Dr. Siegel should have focused on is that most of the under-age vapers are vaping zero nic juice. They're doing it either for the cloudz, or simply to fit in, and are fully cognizant of the fact that they can do either one entirely without any nicotine whatsoever.
It's totally applicable since the Government takes its so far to the extreme that they require labels claiming there is nicotine in coil filters, claiming cotton is a Tobacco product, claiming juice with 0mg nic is a Tobacco product. At lease when we use Potatoes, Tomatoes, Egg Plant, etc as and example of containing Nicotine we are at least telling the truth.

Dr. Siegel was right on point

VU Sponsors