Become a Patron!

Survey of Current Favorite DIY Juices

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m still pretty new to the DIY club, but I’m starting to get a decent collection of flavors going and thought I’d throw this thread out there in the hopes of getting inspiration for new recipes to try out.
Granted, like beauty, it’s all in the eye of the beer-holder But still...some people’s preferences can still be spot on for others!
Rather than choosing one, I thought maybe splitting the answers into categories might make it a bit easier to narrow down everyone’s favorites...if at all possible and you’re willing to share, put the recipe along with what you call it and see if we can’t get some kind of Mega-List of the most popular recipes out there right now. I’ll start:

Fruit Flavor-
Eunuch Tigers Blood (No Nuts) - No Steep
INW-Pineapple .75%
TFA-Ripe Strawberry 2%
INW-Shisha Strawberry 2%
CAP-Super Sweet .2%
CAP-Sweet Strawberry 1.75%
FA-Watermelon 2%
TFA-Watermelon Candy 2%
TFA-Watermelon 2.5%

Cereal Flavor-
Apple Jacks and Milk - 2-3 Day Steep
FW-Apple Jacks 7%
TFA-Berry Crunch Cereal 2%
FA-Fresh Cream 2%
TFA-Dairy/Milk 1%
FA-Marshmallow 1%
FA-Meringue 1%
TFA-Sweetener .50%

Dessert Flavor-
@Mykreign’s Slap Yo Mama Banana Cream Pie - No Steep
FA-Almond 1%
WF-Banana Purée 3%
INW-Biscuit .80%
HS-Cream .6%
TFA-Graham Cracker (Clear) 1.6%
WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream 7%

Pastry Flavor (I haven’t really gotten into these recipes yet, but this is one I have made)-
Lemon Cookie - No Steep required
FA-Almond 1%
INW-Biscuit 1%
TFA-Graham Cracker (Clear) 2.5%
LA-Lemonade 2%
INW-Pineapple 3%
WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream 3%
Vienna Cream 1%

I apologize for One, if there’s another thread like this out there and I’m duplicating it and Two, for not listing creator credit on the recipes, but I had to adapt a lot of these recipes to what I had (save @Mykriegn’s SYMBCP) and didn’t want to put something I altered on my own under someone else’s name as the original creator so if my alterations suck, it doesn’t fall back onto the original creator.
No need to stick with those general groups I’ve listed, either...feel free to add your own if you like or under “Miscellaneous” if it doesn’t fall neatly into a single category. Looking forward to some fun and interesting replies to try out! Have fun!

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine changes by the hour or just about every time I do any mixing. The Tobacco Blends are my only every few weeks mixing sessions. When I need a change of pace I mix up something totally new out of the blue. Just my personal preference you must remember but I also have like 100 flavors to dip into at any given time of finished DIY e-liquids and retail liquids.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that’s a big and great question....and I could take all night answering it! But, for now, I’ll say this....

@HeadInClouds Teddy Bear Custard. A bajillion percent worth the $3 I paid for the recipe.@Boogenshizzle One Milk to Rule Them All is my go to creamy strawberry. Toasted by Mr. Burgandy on ATF is a mind blowingly good Cinnamon Toast Crunch type flavor. Sadlad Toast Crunch by Rageisalotofwork on ATF is also amazing. And Strawberry Shortcake Bar by Notcharlesmanson is so accurate and yummy. @Huckleberried Golden Oreo Cheesecake.....always in the rotation. I could go on and on and on and on.......

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

LoL Gopher! You really do like that ASN ^_^ haha!!
I have a few tinkering with it now and finding out it won't work well with other flavor manufactures. odd.. :p

I have a cool melon berry juice going on right now.. sweet light and fluffy..

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up a couple weeks ago and it's been my favorite this week.. By no means is it an original as there are so many iterations. I just liked the profile and added a few of my favorite flavors to the party.

Derailed (Suicide Bunny) Remix

Banana Cream (TPA) 5%
Catalan Cream (FA) 1%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 3%
Creme Brulee (INAWERA) 1%
Meringue (FA) 1%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4%

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My favourites right now, and for the longest time now, are Berry Bananza and Mother's Unicorn Milk. The MUM I've made using the blueberry duo instead of strawberries and it's come out quite nice. The blueberries don't die as much as the strawberries do either while steeping the dessert to full bloom.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795/Mother's Unicorn Milk
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1502533/Berry Bananza
I'm able to get TPA flavours much cheaper than most other flavours. They fit in nicely in this regard. These are the two recipes I will always keep on hand while I experiment with others.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I have made ButtahBeer for about a year now. It's a definite adv. But I also recently made Goldie Pops and Marshall's Mug that I adore. I've shared all the recipes on E-L-R. Will be sharing here soon.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors