Become a Patron!

Swagg Sauce Review

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A friend of mine from a FB page I belong to recommended this line. So I went ahead and ordered a sample pack. Three 30ml for $15. Shipping was fast and free via USPS priority. Here are my impressions:

Mad Batter- Really good juice. My favorite out of the 3. Nice strawberry cake inhale with a light custard marshmallow exhale. You can almost taste the fluffiness in this vape. Definitely ordering this again. It's a nice change of pace from all the strawberry milk vapes out there. It's a nice creamy wet vape with a hint of cake batter. Next order is a big bottle for sure.

Killa Crunch Berries- So far this is my favorite Crunch Berry. This company seems to do cereal right. Great cereal berry flavor with a hint of sweet cream. Berry crunch on the inhale and a the sweet cream is on the exhale. Definitely a dryer type vape but not so dry that it scratches your throat. A nice compromise for a cereal vape.

Stiffler's Mom- Yeah, I'm not going to lie. The name caught my eye and I just had to try it. LOL! This vape has everything I like in it. Strawberries, Vanilla Ice cream, Bavarian cream and Cheesecake. Really nice creamy strawberry inhale and the exhale is just all vanilla ice cream. Great vape that I can see myself ordering a big bottle of.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend of mine from a FB page I belong to recommended this line. So I went ahead and ordered a sample pack. Three 30ml for $15. Shipping was fast and free via USPS priority. Here are my impressions:

Mad Batter- Really good juice. My favorite out of the 3. Nice strawberry cake inhale with a light custard marshmallow exhale. You can almost taste the fluffiness in this vape. Definitely ordering this again. It's a nice change of pace from all the strawberry milk vapes out there. It's a nice creamy wet vape with a hint of cake batter. Next order is a big bottle for sure.

Killa Crunch Berries- So far this is my favorite Crunch Berry. This company seems to do cereal right. Great cereal berry flavor with a hint of sweet cream. Berry crunch on the inhale and a the sweet cream is on the exhale. Definitely a dryer type vape but not so dry that it scratches your throat. A nice compromise for a cereal vape.

Stiffler's Mom- Yeah, I'm not going to lie. The name caught my eye and I just had to try it. LOL! This vape has everything I like in it. Strawberries, Vanilla Ice cream, Bavarian cream and Cheesecake. Really nice creamy strawberry inhale and the exhale is just all vanilla ice cream. Great vape that I can see myself ordering a big bottle of.
Stiflers mom , yep drop the details .. I gotta try that !

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it the same as VVV cuz u like that line so much

Vape On
Lol, no not at all. Listen, I like V3 but I don't think they are the be all and end all of all juice. They fit into my juice line when I'm in the mood for a certain type of Vape. I order from many juice companies for many different reasons and tastes. This company strikes a really nice balance with some complex really good tasting juice. Next time I order I'm doing 2 6x30ml sampler packs. That how much I liked what they sent me already. I also love Casey Jones Maine Line Reserve and Johnny's Juice. Both of those companies make some of the most flavorful custards I ever vaped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, no not at all. Listen, I like V3 but I don't think they are the be all and end all of all juice. They fit into my juice line when I'm in the mood for a certain type of Vape. I order from many juice companies for many different reasons and tastes. This company strikes a really nice balance with some complex really good tasting juice. Next time I order I'm doing 2 6x30ml sampler packs. That how much I liked what they sent me already. I also love Casey Jones Maine Line Reserve and Johnny's Juice. Both of those companies make some of the most flavorful custards I ever vaped.

What's the code?

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
Haven't seen codes for these guys. Their pricing is pretty on point as it is plus free shipping.

I was on their WEBSITE it's not free shipping

Vape On

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just went on there and there is an option for USPS First Class shipping for free. It says 5-7 days but I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it yesterday. Smfh it's always a problem with you ej. Lol

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thread moved to the appropriate Juice Review section of the forum.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just went on there and there is an option for USPS First Class shipping for free. It says 5-7 days but I ordered mine on the 28th and I got it yesterday. Smfh it's always a problem with you ej. Lol
It's says 2.74 to cali

Vape On

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's says 2.74 to cali

Vape On
I don't know what to tell you bro. I got mine free shipping to NY and it shows that way when I put stuff in my cart. Kind of weird though huh?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doubt it. Nothing is free in nyc, lol. Message them see what they say.

VU Sponsors