Become a Patron!

sweet southern vapes is it a legit vendor?

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi

Was looking for ages for a old model coil Horizon Duos SUB Octuplet Coil for Horizon Duos (discontinued long time ago, but was/is producing the best flavor and cloud combination, at least for me). Already gave up, but today I just stumbled upon this https://sweetsouthernvapes.com/wick...6-duos_coils-octuplet_coil_2ohm_for_100w_150w
Usually those coils are 3 pack, but those guys are selling them individually, however the price seems to be great.

Are they trustworthy?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does the newest Windows no longer do this?

Code:
$ whois sweetsouthernvapes.com

Domain Name: SWEETSOUTHERNVAPES.COM
   Registry Domain ID: 1782730947_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
   Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
   Updated Date: 2019-02-26T13:41:14Z
   Creation Date: 2013-02-25T23:57:20Z
   Registry Expiry Date: 2020-02-25T23:57:20Z
   Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
   Registrar IANA ID: 146
   Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
   Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 480-624-2505
Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=sweetsouthernvapes.com
Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=sweetsouthernvapes.com
Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=sweetsouthernvapes.com
Name Server: DNS1.VPS.NET
Name Server: DNS2.VPS.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned

Seems Go Daddy holds their domain and seems Go Daddy provides info on contacting them if there's any issues. You might want to explore this a bit. There's info here on how to see if a shop online is on the level.You could also look them up via BBB.

Understand though, simply because a shop might get BBB rated and in good standing does not mean that there will not be issues with them. Conversely just because a shop might not be BBB rated doesn't mean they're not a good and on the level shop either. Best advice? Give 'em a go and see if it pans out alright. Not saying give them your house on the first order but you know, order a few little things, let them gain some trust from you, then order bigger. Only way any of us ever can be sure for ourselves.

I bought from Mt. Baker's Vapor for quite a while before they got BBB rated and in good standing. I knew Mt. Baker was pretty well on the up and up. Had friends that bought from them, also had a gut instinct. Still never have had any concern buying from them, still will buy from them at times. Presently, I'm low funded and not able to buy my beloved Hawk Sauce but funds will return.

I don't mind the occasional ask. But point blank do you want someone to go shopping for you? I'll gladly shop for stuff if you offer to pay for it. I'll report back how good/bad it was. Need your meals fixed too, want me eating them for you? Like I said, I don't mind occasionally but it seems that it's becoming a trend to want someone to hold your hand, not you specifically OP. There's a trend though of folks wanting that.

Look, VapingUndergound the forum has a listing of vendors most of us here do business with. How much more difficult can simplicity be made? Usually forums like this weed out vendors that do its membership shitty. Why? Well because members bitch and gripe if a vendor does them shitty. Vendors on their end get great advertisement by not doing members here shitty. They know if they do us shitty enough, they lose a lot of business as our forum will not list them. This is us as customers moving our money elsewhere. So, if your a vendor listed here it's because a whole bunch of us here like doing business with you. As a customer, duh, if all of us like doing business with them ... only stands to reason there's a reason. "Hey these guys are legit and don't do you shitty!"

I apologize if I've flamed you. I didn't mean to assault you directly OP. I'm aiming more the bleachers where that loudmouth sits shouting "oh go on ask them to go shopping for ya!" Like I said, I'll shop and buy stuff, use it for you if you want to pay for all of it. Not a problem here, I'll gladly spend your money. :) But I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I"ve never heard of these guys, but they say they have numerous b&m locations though they are closed Sundays stores

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Appreciate quick feedback folks
@MyMagicMist.
I was asking if someone had an experience with this vendor, as simple as that. You are too much, especially at the end.
I come here to ask questions when I can not find answers otherwise (I used VU vendor list before and I appreciate VU setup). I was surprised that this vendor is selling individual coil, which usually come in 3 per pack (never seen individual coils sold elsewhere), and I am suprised that I did not see them before, that caused my internal alarm to go off.

@JuicyLucy. I saw b&m stores for them, which is a good thing, but I hoped that I would not be the first one to try them out, as I had by now, 2 no show grab money and run incidents with purchasing hard to find items.

I definitely will try them for a small (less than $100) purchase first and see how it will go.

Thanks again for replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@kisianik , Fair enough. I apologize for myself. Been a bit busy at least in my thoughts. Sorry, won't be happening any further.

VU Sponsors