Become a Patron!

Sweet strawberry flavor that wont clog coil

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all! My son n laws daddy quit smoking 2 mos. Ago! He likes a very sweet strawberry flavor... like a strawberry syrup on ice cream sweet or candy sweet. I read that TFA strawberry was like a pro candy or quick syrup taste, but not sure if it's a coil clogger. All local bender stuff has clogged up his coils & turned his tanks black. I told him I'd try & make him something strawberry sweet that wouldn't. Or a sweet strawberry banana. All suggestions most welcomed

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most strawberries that I've vaped are pretty clean. I haven't tried TFA though.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the strawberry was sweeter, the strawberry (ripe) was more strawberryer.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mmm nopes..

i like the flavor express Strawberry.. use around 2-4% super concentrated ;)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the IW strawberry that Jimi referred to and the FA. The IW is more candylike, and the FA is more fresh berry. I find them both sweet, and neither seems to clog my coils.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a simple person and noob DIYer so my opinion taken with a grain of salt. One of my favorite vapes is;

Strawberry (TFA) 10%
CottonCandy (TFA) aka EM 10%

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a simple person and noob DIYer so my opinion taken with a grain of salt. One of my favorite vapes is;

Strawberry (TFA) 10%
CottonCandy (TFA) aka EM 10%
Time is it strawberry or strawberry ripe? Can you describe what you taste?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
FE strawberry - fresh, like so juicy it fell off the plant.. very very good..
no candy type taste.. use from .5% up to no more than 2% extremely concentrated..

NicVape Ripe Strawberry - same exact effect, and again no more than 2% max..

Strawberry Ripe tfa has a tenancy to fade over time.. :)
strawberry tfa is more like a candy type to me..

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. Will try them. I don't care too much for strawberry Smoky, I am trying to please my son in laws dad who likes a very very sweet strawberry banana. Tfa banana ripe blackened his tank bad. So I bought some tfa banana cream & have both tfa strawberries. Can't buy more flavors till he pays for these. Making him 5 ml. Samples to try. All people suggest different %'s. Best bet to start low. Read somewhere that tfa strawberry don't mix well except w other fruits to make a candy vape...which he wants... Thought about 4% strawberry ripe to 6-8% strawberry. You think I could add banana cream to give it a little banana cream flavor to strawberry or no? Do you or I ever sleep?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
id mix different companies of strawberry, before different flavors from same company..
remember to keep it layered.. and dont forget additives.. ;)

but i would snag the fe strawberry when you can..

tfa banana ripe is a known tank cracker and yes it will blacken up coils and wicks :)

sleep? is only for when we are dead :D haha!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Sugar High from Satan! So I tried 3% Strawberry Ripe, 7% banana cream and 6% Strawberry! Mixed 5 ml no nic to try b 4 your response. But I don't like sweet! No steep. I taste a candied cream, light strawberry taste, barely banana! Just sinfully sweet candy! Barf! Hell, he might like. Idk! Tastes like a sugar cube to me! Should dump in my coffee!!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Holy Sugar High from Satan! So I tried 3% Strawberry Ripe, 7% banana cream and 6% Strawberry! Mixed 5 ml no nic to try b 4 your response. But I don't like sweet! No steep. I taste a candied cream, light strawberry taste, barely banana! Just sinfully sweet candy! Barf! Hell, he might like. Idk! Tastes like a sugar cube to me! Should dump in my coffee!!!

remember, after a few days it will settle down..
you might want to try adding some additives..
maybe some tart and sour with some sweetener, and i know for sure some lemon..
you can also try some white vinegar :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time is it strawberry or strawberry ripe? Can you describe what you taste?

Strawberry. Not the ripe.

The EM mutes the strawberry a bit so I guess I would describe it as a strawberry flavored EM Like I would expect a cotton candy to be. Sugar with strawberry flavor. It's not a sophisticated flavor but a pleasant vape for me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry. Not the ripe.

The EM mutes the strawberry a bit so I guess I would describe it as a strawberry flavored EM Like I would expect a cotton candy to be. Sugar with strawberry flavor. It's not a sophisticated flavor but a pleasant vape for me.

i am that way about peaches.. but i leave out the em.. and add other goodies :p *giggles..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite vape is still stand alone Raspberry (sweet) (TFA). I haven't gotten to peach and some other fruits yet and have been working on some cream/vanilla/custard type desert mixes but so far it appears than I'm just a fruity kinda guy.

Except mornings and evenings, then I gotta have tobacco vapes.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i love my tobacco vapes.. i play with those and my herbals more than anything..
next, comes fruits.. and then i am picky on that.. and deserts, nopes.. drinks! :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not big on tobacco or sweet candy fruits. I'm liking vanilla classic fa/ hazelnut fa/ Vienna cream fa. I mix them together and throw in a pinch of TFA Acetyl pyrazine & caramel sometimes too...other good additions are meringue and fresh cream, cookie, and Apple pie. But Time my son in laws daddy's taste seems to be more to your tastes. I want a try some mad fruit & sweet & tart with fruits as I like a tangier fruit. Gotta wait a few months...
Thanks for the information you two!!! SMOKY,TIME RMARCUSY,AMANDA, AND JIMID

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Strawberry (4 parts) + FA Marzipan (1 part)

Try this!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I find that it is mostly banana that gunks and turns black in my tanks. Also, marshmallow is a good sweetener, but it will do the same thing. I have stayed away from them because of this. I love strawberry and cream, the sweeter the better. I recently purchased strawberry milk flavoring from onestopdiyshop.com. Still working on that one. Not sure if it has to steep, time will tell, but I've been vaping it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all you beautiful people! I have both tfa strawberries and taste no strawberry in either...built that's me. Am placing an order for fa strawberry, caps sweet strawberry, fe strawberry. Just gotta taste t hem all and see standalone....baby steps. May try your suggestion too SULLY...Will the marzipan give it an almond taste cuz I don't want that. Debating on picking up marzipan.....but need it for your great looking recipe...so what the hell May as well. Gotta get me some $! Limited currently...but who isn't? Thanks all!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smokey...what banana would go well with this safe for plastic tank? FA FE NF?

i use a dripper, Dainta.. :/
it's been forever since i had anything plastic..
but maybe someone else can say.. :)

FE strawberry - fresh, like so juicy it fell off the plant.. very very good..
no candy type taste.. use from .5% up to no more than 2% extremely concentrated..

NicVape Ripe Strawberry - same exact effect, and again no more than 2% max..

Strawberry Ripe tfa has a tenancy to fade over time.. :)
strawberry tfa is more like a candy type to me..
how would you go about mixing the FE and the NV together far as percentages, also whats your thoughts on the VZ Gourmet Strawberry?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You will have to play with that yourself.

take your flavors, one at a time.. go low, super low, and raise your percentage till you can taste it.. then keep going..
take a crap load of notes on taste, ideas, and do not use with.. find your own happy spot and enjoy it.

only advise I can give you...

VU Sponsors