Become a Patron!

Sweet Tea

Dragerean

Member For 1 Year
Hey all, looking for recommendations on a tea flavored juice. Preferably just straight tea, no lemon or peach, etc... If you have any recommended vendor juice that'd be great as I just don't have the time to make my own right now, but if you've found that DIY is the only good route then any good suggestions for ingredients is always appreciated! Thanks in advance!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all, looking for recommendations on a tea flavored juice. Preferably just straight tea, no lemon or peach, etc... If you have any recommended vendor juice that'd be great as I just don't have the time to make my own right now, but if you've found that DIY is the only good route then any good suggestions for ingredients is always appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Check this one out..
https://hometownhero.com/collections/e-liquid/products/sun-drops-hometown-hero?variant=8457020342315

Dragerean

Member For 1 Year
Opps missed the part where you asked for no flavors..my bad

The non flavored is preferred but I do enjoy hometown hero, I don't believe they had that one at the shop I usually go to. If it comes recommended, I'll certainly give it a shot, there was just a period of time where the only flavored thing in the house was those cheap "instant tea" packs full of artificial lemon and raspberry haha

Dragerean

Member For 1 Year
Also just saw that it's passionfruit, and I LOVE passionfruit, so if it's a good passionfruit tea flavor then I may enjoy it quite a lot. Thanks for the link!

VU Sponsors