Become a Patron!

sweet-vapes.com

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a kayfun from www.sweet-vapes.com when it came it was a kayfun but a completely different version then I purchased and different from what was clearly described and pictured so no mistakes on my part. In fact a version I already have a don't care for hense the reason I ordered a different one in the first place. So I contacted customer service and politely informed them of their mistake. The email I received back from them blew my mind. They admitted it was their mistake because their vendor sent them the wrong product and they didn't realize it but then proceeded to tell me what they thought was fair was for me to have to pay to ship their mistake back to them and wait until they receive it before they will mail out the correct product that I was suppose to get. I will update this if anything changes for the better or worse but for now it sure looks like this is how they handle things when THEY make a mistake on a customers order. So far its been so ridiculous it be funny if it wasn't so expensive of laugh. BUYERS BEWARE. I have kept the emails/responses they sent me if anyone needs proof of anything i've said and like I said I will update this thread if anything changes.
BTW sorry about the bad punctuation etc, im just too bummed out and tired to proof read ... for now anyway.:confused:

Last edited:

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just went to their site and now at least they have added the different version and are giving customers a choice of versions, wasn't like that when I ordered tho. :mad:

brianjbarlow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually had a similar problem with them some time ago.
im sorry top hear that :( its really a shame too because I had planned on ordering more things from them because I liked their selection but I certainly wont now.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im sorry top hear that :( its really a shame too because I had planned on ordering more things from them because I liked their selection but I certainly wont now.

I think as long as you're not ordering a new version of something it's probably ok. Mine was during one of the Fogger changes when the capacity went from 6ml to 3ml (or something like that). I ordered (and it said on the website) the larger capacity one, but the smaller capacity one was shipped. Long story.....in any event, in fairness to them in the very end - after many back and forth emails - they did say I could ship it back (at my expense) and have a store credit. But their first response was basically to say too bad, this is what the manufacturer said about it.

VU Sponsors