Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MIne Has the Firmware that came with it. I will check this out, I have a Silver one that came with the original and It is really outdated so to speak, I should see if a Repair person could update them.... I have been using that nano tank since last night and the juice level has barely changed That's kinda refreshing I have mine set at 20 watts on my older ones I use. A Beauty ring so the look more Modern but those are volts only .

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So on the coils If I built on Kangers Included RBA. Say 1.5 build or 1.1 it should work ?

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It sure will. By the way, my P3 has firmware version 40 installed, and I think they came out with a version 41 before they went out of business.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sure will. By the way, my P3 has firmware version 40 installed, and I think they came out with a version 41 before they went out of business.
I will mess with it until I find the Version, I do remember some one was set up for repairs,, I hope I saved that email, if it needs updates they might do that to. I have great respect for Provape my Provari my first mod and It saved my life. I have great respect for the Company and it's team members.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brought this guy out to play with today.
9cb895a265ab27062ad3d3bf3e571d75.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone read the lastest news ? It appears the new head of the FDA has moved the. Ecig regulations to 2022 with. some rules of course. Woot Woot. Any other thoughts on this here ?

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's a start but we must still make sure that our voices are heard. More time gives the opposition more time too. But in general, it all sounds like we might be gaining ground here.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a start but we must still make sure that our voices are heard. More time gives the opposition more time too. But in general, it all sounds like we might be gaining ground here.
I agree Coval51 our job as Vapors is not done but wow we have fought long and hard and this was a breath of fresh air. We do need to stay on top of the FDA and all the little rules for some reason I have a hard time trusting them.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good coil morning lol Aromamizer Plus Rebuild my SX Is happy start to finish 15 minutes. 0.36
795483c5958298f8ee6336a9e2aaab8b.jpg
c810b21c59984513db413d18b6ee2810.jpg
967c6f13690ce8f90da38c58d393d1d9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now I need to go get my Tanks Ordered I am again so excited and honored to have another SX G Class Mini this one in Kevlar Red..

Yihi devices really are awesome. I recently picked up an SXmini Q Mini and I'm absolutely loving it!

Sent from my Apple Newton using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yihi devices really are awesome. I recently picked up an SXmini Q Mini and I'm absolutely loving it!

I agree I just learned to build this last month and this is a time record for me.

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree I just learned to build this last month and this is a time record for me.

I did have an issue with one Yihi device previously but the warranty was absolutely fantastic and I had it replaced within 3 days for another brand new unit. Other than that one time Yihi has never let me down and I would never swap for anything else.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did have an issue with one Yihi device previously but the warranty was absolutely fantastic and I had it replaced within 3 days for another brand new unit. Other than that one time Yihi has never let me down and I would never swap for anything else.

You mean you would not swap....... I feel blessed to have 2 SX mini G Class mods it is a good brand to have.

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You mean you would not swap....... I feel blessed to have 2 SX mini G Class mods it is a good brand to have.

Yea I used to have the G class. It's a great device.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
To whoever may be looking for a red or blue Kevlar Yihi Sx Mini G class, next week we will have 2 blue and 2 red Limited edition Kevlars coming into the shop. These are getting harder to find as Yihi has announced the end of production for these colors.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm considering a G class presently but I've not been keeping up with the market for quite a while and I know the SX550j has been out for some time. So I'm wondering has there been any chatter on Yihi's next release SX650j perhaps? I don't want to grab a mod then see them release something even better two months later. Also has anyone seen any good sales on the G class?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm considering a G class presently but I've not been keeping up with the market for quite a while and I know the SX550j has been out for some time. So I'm wondering has there been any chatter on Yihi's next release SX650j perhaps? I don't want to grab a mod then see them release something even better two months later. Also has anyone seen any good sales on the G class?
@Coval51 will be able to help you.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yihi is pretty secretive but it looks as for the US, the SX550J is the last we'll see. As for any of the mods being better in terms of chip features and function, ever since the SX350JV2 every chip has been exactly the same spec and feature wise. Very minor changes between all of them, for example...more wattage...bluetooth...joystick control rather than push buttons. But they all use the same software, have the same wattage and temp curves, same great temp control. same great variable wattage.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You won't see many sales on Yihi mods because if the suggested retail price is not shown on the receipt, the warranty will not be honored by Yihi. You'll still be able to get your mod serviced, but you'll have to pay for it. Every once in a great while, they will lift the restrictions, but don't count on it.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yihi is pretty secretive but it looks as for the US, the SX550J is the last we'll see. As for any of the mods being better in terms of chip features and function, ever since the SX350JV2 every chip has been exactly the same spec and feature wise. Very minor changes between all of them, for example...more wattage...bluetooth...joystick control rather than push buttons. But they all use the same software, have the same wattage and temp curves, same great temp control. same great variable wattage.

Thanks for your reply. I'm very familiar with the Yihi boards starting out with their original SX350 board that didn't have TC, released as a 30W then gradually over time updated to 60W with software updates, then I jumped on the SX350j then the SX350j-V2 all of which are still in use in some capacity. I understand what your saying with the similarity and upgrades each new board brings to the table. But to be more clear I wasn't just asking about functionality but also design. For example I absolutely loved my M class when I received it (and still do) but when I bought the ML it was just so much sleeker and has sexier lines the M class just didn't get used as much anymore. :) Also know Yihi is pretty secretive but was hoping someone had seen some leaks or such of what's next to be released but it doesn't look to be the case. Probably should just bite the bullet and grab one, it'll probably be end of year or later before the next model is released anyway.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Looks like a smaller, lower wattage G class to me.

Yihi MX Class.jpg

Last edited:

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last edited:

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Went ahead and ordered one & should have it tomorrow. For some reason I always gravitate toward red so the red kevlar is what I picked. Now I need to start researching 30mm rdta that I like.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went ahead and ordered one & should have it tomorrow. For some reason I always gravitate toward red so the red kevlar is what I picked. Now I need to start researching 30mm rdta that I like.
Congratulations Vlad1 you are going to love your Red Kevlar I adore mine.. I use the Areomizer Plus from Steam Crave and I really like them wicking is the key on this tank, I am so excited for you I love it when folks pick up a quality mod.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congratulations Vlad1 you are going to love your Red Kevlar I adore mine.. I use the Areomizer Plus from Steam Crave and I really like them wicking is the key on this tank, I am so excited for you I love it when folks pick up a quality mod.

Thanks, I have been looking at the Aromamizer Plus, I have a couple old Aromamizers with 5ml tanks and I liked them a lot. Don't remember what version they are but they have the velocity style deck and actual afc ring not the band. It'll probably be my choice since they seem to be more reasonable in price range than some of the others I've looked at and my old ones were good quality to boot.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I have been looking at the Aromamizer Plus, I have a couple old Aromamizers with 5ml tanks and I liked them a lot. Don't remember what version they are but they have the velocity style deck and actual afc ring not the band. It'll probably be my choice since they seem to be more reasonable in price range than some of the others I've looked at and my old ones were good quality to boot.
I buy mine at Subtanksupply the plus with all the tanks 20 ml 10 ml and 5 ml with a postless deck with replacement glass tanks also 59.00 and three color choices.

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That new MX uses the new Yihi SX475J. A super thin, color, joystick ui chip otherwise similar to the 350JV2. It lacks the dual (series) battery support the 350JV2 has and lacks the BT on the 450.

I see also there's a new SX500 chip for lower end 2 battery mods. It has the smaller screen with joystick ui, lacks BT and is 200W but only supports 8.0V max output.

Don't see any threat to the 550 or the G class soon.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thankfully USPS didn't drop the ball as I received the G class today. It is a stunning device indeed. Fit & finish are beautifully done, feels perfect in the hand and is comfortable for me firing with either thumb or index finger. I kind of expected it to be much heavier than it is from previous experience with the weights of the M and ML class, probably not the lightest of mods but it's not terrible heavy either. Running it with a velocity rda until my 30mm tank comes in and it actually doesn't look to bad. :) Vaping it seems to be just as solid as all Yihi devices I've had. Only problem I've had is my old tablet Nexus 7 2012 doesn't support BLE so I couldn't get the BT app onto it but it works on my phone. Loving it so far and really glad I picked it up.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thankfully USPS didn't drop the ball as I received the G class today. It is a stunning device indeed. Fit & finish are beautifully done, feels perfect in the hand and is comfortable for me firing with either thumb or index finger. I kind of expected it to be much heavier than it is from previous experience with the weights of the M and ML class, probably not the lightest of mods but it's not terrible heavy either. Running it with a velocity rda until my 30mm tank comes in and it actually doesn't look to bad. :) Vaping it seems to be just as solid as all Yihi devices I've had. Only problem I've had is my old tablet Nexus 7 2012 doesn't support BLE so I couldn't get the BT app onto it but it works on my phone. Loving it so far and really glad I picked it up.
Glad you got your mod and I knew you would love it , I really enjoy using my Blutooth feature makes things very easy. When you get your tank that is going to add some weight. If you have questions Coval51 is real good about answering them for you, he really helped me a bunch.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SX mini g class. I got the coffee brown leather one. This mod is outstanding. Temperature Control is awesome. I love the bluetooth and joystick control. A+ for this mod.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SX mini g class. I got the coffee brown leather one. This mod is outstanding. Temperature Control is awesome. I love the bluetooth and joystick control. A+ for this mod.
Awesome another happy New SX owner, the coffee brown leather is my next SX I love the look , this color is getting hard to find I was just looking for one, GKG did you just get your Brown Leather ?

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes I got it from https://www.elementvape.com/brands/yihi-ecigar-chip-manufacturer

Im looking into getting a 30mm tank to go with it. Modfather or Aromizer Supreme?
Did you see my two AP on my Red Kevlar and Black Carbon it is a few post back, I bought mine at Subtanksupply.com they have SS Gunmetal and Black and it's the full kit with all the tank sizes might go check them out. I will get a SS for my Brown Leather it will look real Sharp, Element is the only place I have found this color. These are some pretty nice Mods and I hope you enjoy yours when I got my first one I was in Awe at the quality a real find in today's world.....I bought my first two from Covalevapes.com great service and a lot of one on one help if he had the Brown one I would be getting that from Coval also.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Coval51 can you find a Brown Leather ? if you can I would rather shop with you.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you see my two AP on my Red Kevlar and Black Carbon it is a few post back, I bought mine at Subtanksupply.com they have SS Gunmetal and Black and it's the full kit with all the tank sizes might go check them out. I will get a SS for my Brown Leather it will look real Sharp, Element is the only place I have found this color. These are some pretty nice Mods and I hope you enjoy yours when I got my first one I was in Awe at the quality a real find in today's world.....I bought my first two from Covalevapes.com great service and a lot of one on one help if he had the Brown one I would be getting that from Coval also.

Yes very nice !. Here is the coffee brown leather.

IMG_1466.JPG

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could find a Brown tank in 30 mm size that would look sweet.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My SX Family
10fdbec24c6a7625cec2f8eb23d0afcd.jpg

925c052cfc107c32237b9ed501051e9a.jpg

It looks like you got the on 5 mil tank/glass? I just ordered the pack from subtank supply. The tank looks really cool on the SX mini.

VU Sponsors