Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like you got the on 5 mil tank/glass? I just ordered the pack from subtank supply. The tank looks really cool on the SX mini.
Yes that is the 5 ml it is the size I use most but for a long car ride I would use the 10 ml the 20 ml a bit to big for me lol but it is nice to have the choice. I think they go real good togather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VapeWild has the G's for $187 bucks, brown leather is in stock, amongst others.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really I will check them out thanks Inspects.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes that is the 5 ml it is the size I use most but for a long car ride I would use the 10 ml the 20 ml a bit to big for me lol but it is nice to have the choice. I think they go real good togather.

I like the post less deck on the supreme. Im not a real big fan of the velocity deck. I could have got one for $31 from Fasttech. Then there's wait time and all that and it only comes with the 10 mil option. I plan to use the 5 mil option also.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the post less deck on the supreme. Im not a real big fan of the velocity deck. I could have got one for $31 from Fasttech. Then there's wait time and all that and it only comes with the 10 mil option. I plan to use the 5 mil option also.
I think you made a wise choice any problems Subtanksupply will be a heck of a lot easier to solve the problem instead of Fasttech.. One time I lost an entire order from fasttech I lost big time so I shy away from them now and I do like to give American Vendor's some love, I am a eight year Vapor and I have several Vendors I use for several years now.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you made a wise choice any problems Subtanksupply will be a heck of a lot easier to solve the problem instead of Fasttech.. One time I lost an entire order from fasttech I lost big time so I shy away from them now and I do like to give American Vendor's some love, I am a eight year Vapor and I have several Vendors I use for several years now.

I will tell you I love the Build deck on the AP.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VapeWild has the G's for $187 bucks, brown leather is in stock, amongst others.

I'm not just saying this but it is the truth, you can ask the admins over on the Facebook group SX Mini Brotherhood. If your receipt does not show that the manufacturer's suggested retail price was paid, your warranty will not be honored by Yihi. This is a rather well known fact, however the vendor could just swap it out for you and then they deal with Yihi. Just be careful before you get a deal with no warranty. They're really good about their warranty coverage and service but you need to follow their rules. Just sayin'

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Coval51 can you find a Brown Leather ? if you can I would rather shop with you.

I doubt it Puff, not sure at the moment though. We just brought in 2 more blue and 2 more red kevlars and I believe that's all we planned on until the new colors come out here shortly. I will ask Monday morning though if you can hold off one more day. If not no problem. The brown leather is available at a bunch of different places. I'll help you find one if we can't get one. You know me, I'm all about helping vapers get what they want, if we don't have it or can't get it, I'll help find it elsewhere. As a matter of fact, here's my favorite vendor for the higher end stuff who does have the coffee brown leather in stock.

http://www.vapinart.com/cart/SXmini-G-Class-Coffee-Leather-P3831.aspx

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not just saying this but it is the truth, you can ask the admins over on the Facebook group SX Mini Brotherhood. If your receipt does not show that the manufacturer's suggested retail price was paid, your warranty will not be honored by Yihi. This is a rather well known fact, however the vendor could just swap it out for you and then they deal with Yihi. Just be careful before you get a deal with no warranty. They're really good about their warranty coverage and service but you need to follow their rules. Just sayin'
I haven't heard many folks with yihi problems, I'm sure there are many out there, but far and few between compared to other regulated mods.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I seen that sale from vapewild before I bought mine as well, but being aware of the warranty it just wasn't enough of a discount for me to want to have that hassle if anything went wrong so I bought mine at retail from Varitube.com. I've bought most all my Yihi devices from them and have always had very good service. The last I knew they were the US authorized service center as well. I did buy my ML on a huge discount but the vendor themselves were honoring the warranty. It was from someplace I don't recall and had never heard of but fortunately for me the device is now well outside that warranty period and still working great.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On my 5th Yihi mod right now and have never had an issue that required manufacturers assistance. They're pretty darn dependable.

You made me count mine :). The G class is my 6th Yihi powered device and as you have never had to have one serviced. I've had other "High End" devices up and die after a few months but never a Yihi.

1 Sx350 60W
2 M class
1 Ml class
1 Renegade RGX II
1 G class

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seen that sale from vapewild before I bought mine as well, but being aware of the warranty it just wasn't enough of a discount for me to want to have that hassle if anything went wrong so I bought mine at retail from Varitube.com. I've bought most all my Yihi devices from them and have always had very good service. The last I knew they were the US authorized service center as well. I did buy my ML on a huge discount but the vendor themselves were honoring the warranty. It was from someplace I don't recall and had never heard of but fortunately for me the device is now well outside that warranty period and still working great.
I am aware of the Warranty and am happy to pay the Price of the G Class because I feel it is worth the price in a you get what you pay for world.. I hope I never have to use the Warranty but I know it is available if needed.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt it Puff, not sure at the moment though. We just brought in 2 more blue and 2 more red kevlars and I believe that's all we planned on until the new colors come out here shortly. I will ask Monday morning though if you can hold off one more day. If not no problem. The brown leather is available at a bunch of different places. I'll help you find one if we can't get one. You know me, I'm all about helping vapers get what they want, if we don't have it or can't get it, I'll help find it elsewhere. As a matter of fact, here's my favorite vendor for the higher end stuff who does have the coffee brown leather in stock.

http://www.vapinart.com/cart/SXmini-G-Class-Coffee-Leather-P3831.aspx
I'm holding off Coval just getting my Ducks in a row so to speak, I would rather buy from Coval because I trust you and you really do apply customer service very well. When I first meet you on VU your Company had to pass my tests lol lol Really I stick with my trusted Vendors for years.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm holding off Coval just getting my Ducks in a row so to speak, I would rather buy from Coval because I trust you and you really do apply customer service very well. When I first meet you on VU your Company had to pass my tests lol lol Really I stick with my trusted Vendors for years.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I do try my best...it's nice to be able to make a living with a hobby, that's why I'm darn near always available. I really do like helping people get the most out of their vape equipment. If the vaper is happy, they'll continue to vape. If they can't get the vape they're looking for, they might fall back to the coffin nails. Nobody wants that to happen. Long live the tobacco free lifestyle!

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been waiting for mine...I hope it vapes well enough to justify it's coffee can size. I really do like the juice capacity though. And it does look good on the G class.

Just like the SX Mini G Class. I'd venture to say that there is a little learning curve on the atty. as well.

This is what I found. This is minor stuff. I expected a little difficulty first time because of the SIZE of the AS. Just as in any RTA/RDTA first time use.

First time use be careful turning the air flow ring when disassembling first time. In fact I wouldn't take it off if you don't have to. I turned it the wrong way and had to replace one of the (bottom white ring washer). There is three.
The lock unlock ring was a little difficult to use first time.
Went thru a couple coils to get the right length on the post less deck.
First time wicking was a little difficult but I got it right.

Overall no leaks. It hits like a champ. Nice and smooth.I'm currently using Dual Clapton's. Ohming out at 0.25. Vaping at 65w t/c mode. Two Thumbs Up.

I'm sure you will be very happy with your purchase. It's a great addition to the SX Mini.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just like the SX Mini G Class. I'd venture to say that there is a little learning curve on the atty. as well.

This is what I found. This is minor stuff. I expected a little difficulty first time because of the SIZE of the AS. Just as in any RTA/RDTA first time use.

First time use be careful turning the air flow ring when disassembling first time. In fact I wouldn't take it off if you don't have to. I turned it the wrong way and had to replace one of the (bottom white ring washer). There is three.
The lock unlock ring was a little difficult to use first time.
Went thru a couple coils to get the right length on the post less deck.
First time wicking was a little difficult but I got it right.

Overall no leaks. It hits like a champ. Nice and smooth.I'm currently using Dual Clapton's. Ohming out at 0.25. Vaping at 65w t/c mode. Two Thumbs Up.

I'm sure you will be very happy with your purchase. It's a great addition to the SX Mini.

Very cool, thanks for the hints. There's always a learning curve with new tanks, I appreciate the input.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not going anywhere. I've got batteries, juice, liquor, dog food, plenty of water. We're good to go, plus I live on the second floor of a 3 floor building. The outer bands are just starting to roll in. In a few more hours it should be raining pretty hard. We closed the shop early and tomorrow we're closed. As for Sunday...we'll see. The problem with this storm is that it's supposed to come ashore then camp out for a few days. Thank you for your concern though but Delilah (my dog) and I will be fine. As for the coastline...please say a prayer for the people riding it out down there. 20 foot storm surge is pretty destructive. We'll keep you y'all posted.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going anywhere. I've got batteries, juice, liquor, dog food, plenty of water. We're good to go, plus I live on the second floor of a 3 floor building. The outer bands are just starting to roll in. In a few more hours it should be raining pretty hard. We closed the shop early and tomorrow we're closed. As for Sunday...we'll see. The problem with this storm is that it's supposed to come ashore then camp out for a few days. Thank you for your concern though but Delilah (my dog) and I will be fine. As for the coastline...please say a prayer for the people riding it out down there. 20 foot storm surge is pretty destructive. We'll keep you y'all posted.
Well I guess you have it covered, they stated on the news about tornadoes spinning off this when it rains it pours. I have Texas in my prayers . The Texas Coastline is beautiful was thru there like 15 years ago I'm sure it has really grown.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess you have it covered, they stated on the news about tornadoes spinning off this when it rains it pours. I have Texas in my prayers . The Texas Coastline is beautiful was thru there like 15 years ago I'm sure it has really grown.

Are you still with us Coval51 ????

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh yeah, this is one slow moving storm. Still hasn't really got going yet. Lots of wind, lots of rain but nothing yet besides power outages. Now as for the coast, yeah, it's trashed but that we all expected. Actually Delilah and I are going visiting the few shops that are open today. They're saying it's not going to get really rolling until later this evening for us.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, this is one slow moving storm. Still hasn't really got going yet. Lots of wind, lots of rain but nothing yet besides power outages. Now as for the coast, yeah, it's trashed but that we all expected. Actually Delilah and I are going visiting the few shops that are open today. They're saying it's not going to get really rolling until later this evening for us.
Yep the Coast line damage is bad from what I see on the news.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well, Sunday is here and it's looking like San Antonio has been spared, now as for the coastline and Houston, that's another story. As long as it doesn't drift to the west we're going to be fine. The shop is open today and as long as Harvey keeps his butt off my lawn, it'll be business as usual next week.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I have been watching the news, some real bad flooding they sent NG from Oregon . I am so happy your safe and I pray for all of Texas

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Afternoon. Checking in on Texas.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Coval51 Here is my visual of what the Harley Bear will look like with a Black top on a SS FireLuke.
6c59b5894536337b23155c982c1a1f35.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening folks I got word my SX mini G Class in Brown Leather from Covalvapes was last seen in a P.O. vehicle headed west out of San Antonio On the Freeway. woot woot can Hardly wait to meet The Harley Bear.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening folks I got word my SX mini G Class in Brown Leather from Covalvapes was last seen in a P.O. vehicle headed west out of San Antonio On the Freeway. woot woot can Hardly wait to meet The Harley Bear.

you know they're coming out with a entire new color line...... think you need more :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know they're coming out with a entire new color line...... think you need more :)
Yes I know about the colors, This will be my last SX for awhile the Holidays are approaching..... 3 of these should keep me busy, I will be putting a Stainless Steel Areomizer Plus on this one too, I really love love my AP Tanks they work pretty darn good. Ompa this was the Color I first wanted and the last to get lol

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You just saved the best for last. My current mission is a squonk mod Lost vape has a DNA75C one coming out next week. Ive also been searching various FB groups to score one. Just found a DNA75C that takes a 20700.... might go with that

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you have several options, I read about The Squonk mod that is coming I hope it is what everyone has been waiting for.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Coval51 the Bear is in Eugene Oregon and will be stopping at my house tomorrow looking for a good tank lol lol and a Place to live.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am excited for you...I did a thing tonight that I'll post a picture of later. It's my old v2.1 VaporFlask Marsala DNA40 squonker with the red nautilus 2 on it. Absolutely perfect match, a beautiful marsala red. Squonkers don't have to squonk, they work good as a mod for anything.
When the bear gets to your mailbox, watch your step! And please take some pics for us.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like you have several options, I read about The Squonk mod that is coming I hope it is what everyone has been waiting for.

I'm convinced Coval51, has them hiding in his basement and is just making me suffer. I bet they have a pool going at the shop how long they can make me wait before I go INSANE. :)

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Coval51 the Bear is in Eugene Oregon and will be stopping at my house tomorrow looking for a good tank lol lol and a Place to live.

you ever try a RDA puff? I picked up the Dead Rabbit and have to say it is AMAZING. Flavor is next level and zero chance of leaking which I like for my G class. Only real draw back is every 7-8 pulls or so I have to put 10ish drops down the middle (my squonk coval51 is holding hostage will fix this draw back)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you ever try a RDA puff? I picked up the Dead Rabbit and have to say it is AMAZING. Flavor is next level and zero chance of leaking which I like for my G class. Only real draw back is every 7-8 pulls or so I have to put 10ish drops down the middle (my squonk coval51 is holding hostage will fix this draw back)
Well Ompa you need to Rescue that Mod lol lol lol I indeed have been playing with RDA, I have to use my new found skills of Coil Building plus it's fun. I only have 4 RDA Tanks I use for tasting I just don't know if I would like that style for ADV however RTA and RDTA Are the bom.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well here is our Air Situation I am just hopeing the Brown Bear does not arrive hooked on Smoke. It is really bad you cannot see thru your yard here.....Oregon and Washing Ton are Burning up.
aa00c10cc8fa5ddcbcc8c64c0a5193a1.jpg

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm convinced Coval51, has them hiding in his basement and is just making me suffer. I bet they have a pool going at the shop how long they can make me wait before I go INSANE. :)

We do have squonk mods other than the Therion in stock. We do have the Stentorian Mech squonker and I believe we have 2 Vaporflask v2.1 DNA40 squonkers at the shop. Therions should be in really soon and you'll be the first person to know Ompa when we get them in. If you're interested in a squonk Vaporflask I'll get you the details tomorrow morning. Just let me know.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well here is our Air Situation I am just hopeing the Brown Bear does not arrive hooked on Smoke. It is really bad you cannot see thru your yard here.....Oregon and Washing Ton are Burning up.
aa00c10cc8fa5ddcbcc8c64c0a5193a1.jpg

Oh crap, please don't tell me you're in the danger zone.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh crap, please don't tell me you're in the danger zone.
The Fires are 50 up to 200 miles from us but the whole state and Washington are really Smokey even at the Beach of the Pacific Ocean, I cannot breath outside.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did a Hurricane hit Florida today? I seen a You Tube but nothing on the TV.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I believe it's getting ready to. Don't know for sure though. 50 miles ain't that far, those fires can travel fast.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe it's getting ready to. Don't know for sure though. 50 miles ain't that far, those fires can travel fast.
I hear ya on that one right now so many fires are going the latest set by Illegal Fireworks in Sisters Or.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found all the news on it here we go again.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First lets start with the Fires now look what just dropped in. My Bear is happy and Thank you Coval51 I love the coffee mug.
867260a087abb60ff0f25938ab6d5378.jpg
46e0b07074d21c18759c0b84fc629f6f.jpg
88d1d8da97a74b96b070bc5ced4702fb.jpg
b4a42b16fc082aaddef40b0f75745d46.jpg

VU Sponsors