26e63452966d9291c33a4e68176e3601.jpg
290632358f5792cd41b6c8c81bc73609.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm really glad you got it. Holy crap! Looks like the entire state is burning, same with Washington. Be careful, be really careful, don't hesitate to leave if you need to.

Dang, that brown leather is classy looking!

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm really glad you got it. Holy crap! Looks like the entire state is burning, same with Washington. Be careful, be really careful, don't hesitate to leave if you need to.

Dang, that brown leather is classy looking!
The Bear is BEAUTIFUL

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm convinced Coval51, has them hiding in his basement and is just making me suffer. I bet they have a pool going at the shop how long they can make me wait before I go INSANE. :)

PM'ed you about those VaporFlask squonkers.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Latest news. We are being Blessed with falling ash, the fire in this picture jumped the Huge Columbia River and is burning down one of the most beautiful Water Falls are in Oregon.
f23a1cdc0f8460386a52ab18de9f23e4.jpg
d2300d94c30ef53e05ac8cac4bcfce44.jpg
c35ff0dd3652a2f3fa6b0125628876f7.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one picture is were land meets Pacific Ocean.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not liking what I'm seeing there Puff, if you need a place to go, I know I'm 1500 miles away but I can make room for you and your family. (Your dog too.) We'll keep you fed and keep a roof over your head. Just don't try to ride it out...please.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well thank you very much I am wearing a mask to water the Garden my poor tomatoes do not like the weather. If we have to leave I'm ready. We will see how this day goes Some rain would be nice.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same weather here today but we are safe, just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying my Bear I love love the Brown Leather thank you again for another Fabulous SX G Class...

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Same weather here today but we are safe, just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying my Bear I love love the Brown Leather thank you again for another Fabulous SX G Class...

That's great to hear Puff. I'm all worried about my Dad now getting out of Florida, he's not screwing around, he's already on the road up to NY but he does have some age and a whole lot of health issues to deal with. I don't even like to see him driving that far, but, he's my Dad, he won't ask for help from anyone or even accept help if it's offered. He's one of those guys like me, the only way I'm going to the doctor is if I'm unconscious LOL.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, he left Florida yesterday. He said there's no way he staying for this one. Now, my sister in Orlando, she's staying and she'll regret it for sure. Even if you do live through it and your property comes through it ok, there will be no electricity, no phone, no cell phones, no water, no food, no gas. It's not going to be fun again at Disney for a while after this one.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's great to hear Puff. I'm all worried about my Dad now getting out of Florida, he's not screwing around, he's already on the road up to NY but he does have some age and a whole lot of health issues to deal with. I don't even like to see him driving that far, but, he's my Dad, he won't ask for help from anyone or even accept help if it's offered. He's one of those guys like me, the only way I'm going to the doctor is if I'm unconscious LOL.
Prayers, @Coval51 ..!

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I finally received the Aromamizer Plus today after a long wait from GB. Took me 30 min to get the thing taken apart but after a hot soak it finally came free. It was super tight. Sadly I don't have anything it fits on presently as I had to send the G class back to Varitube because the coating was rubbing off of most the metal plates. Unfortunately they're in Melbourne Florida and it was delivered Thursday but I've not heard anything from them or know if they've had to evacuate or what so IDK when I'll be seeing the G again :( I have put a dual fused clapton in it and put it atop a Sigelei Kaos and I think I'll like it. Only vaped it about 30 min but I'm getting pretty good flavor and vapor. Thoughts and prayers to all those in the path of Irma.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats Vlad Varitube will do the very best to get your SX G Class back to you good people , now the Hurricane I just do not know. Glad you like your Aromamizer I love mine......and my thoughts and Prayers for all those in the path of Irma... Keep us posted on your G and enjoy.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats Vlad Varitube will do the very best to get your SX G Class back to you good people , now the Hurricane I just do not know. Glad you like your Aromamizer I love mine......and my thoughts and Prayers for all those in the path of Irma... Keep us posted on your G and enjoy.

I have mine built 0.16 and its getting cloudy at my place.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I finally received the Aromamizer Plus today after a long wait from GB. Took me 30 min to get the thing taken apart but after a hot soak it finally came free. It was super tight. Sadly I don't have anything it fits on presently as I had to send the G class back to Varitube because the coating was rubbing off of most the metal plates. Unfortunately they're in Melbourne Florida and it was delivered Thursday but I've not heard anything from them or know if they've had to evacuate or what so IDK when I'll be seeing the G again :( I have put a dual fused clapton in it and put it atop a Sigelei Kaos and I think I'll like it. Only vaped it about 30 min but I'm getting pretty good flavor and vapor. Thoughts and prayers to all those in the path of Irma.

Yeah, let's all pray that the guys from Varitube stay safe during this, it's not going to be a place for a hurricane party, that's for sure.

I got the G class a couple of weeks ago but am lost at sea when it comes to gaping jargon. I tend to just set mods between 30 - 75W & leave it at that. This is about my 6th or 7th mod but I've never really messed with settings before. I started on an eLeaf I stick which took some serious beatings before eventually dying. The most expensive mod I owned before this one was the Sigelei 213 which I bought after reading reviews for a week or so before narrowing the best at the time down to that one.
I don't have a clue about joules, what different metals do in coils & have never made my own.m set up.
I'm starting to think I should have just bought a cheap mod but am very clumsy so am happy with all the reports of the Kevlar being durable. It's not actually made of Kevlar though is it?
I want to get into making my own juices & would like to try TCR. My mod came with version 6.6 on it but when I tried updating the firmware I ended up putting it onto version 5.5 somehow.
Have never managed to get the app to connect to my phone either.
The TCR setting goes from 0.00050 to 0.00700 but I don't know what these numbers mean.

One thing I have noticed is the charger not being very well made. The metal sleeve surrounding the connector slips down over it, unless this is supposed to happen?
I have bought loads of coils for previous mods & then discovered they don't fit (when I first started vaping, I mentioned to a friend that everything tasted burnt & he asked when I had last changed my coil. I didn't know what he meant & discovered that you can't vape for almost 4 months without the coil burning out ).

Any advice on what coil to buy would be appreciated. I like big clouds & big flavour (I know, who doesn't? Right?).

I clicked on the link for the Aspire Groton you gave but am in the UK so don't really want to order from the US. I typed 'Aspire Triton coil' into eBay but it came up with nickel coils. I added 'SS' into the search but am still unsure about which will fit.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20170913_193114.jpg
    20170913_193114.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20170913_193128.jpg
    20170913_193128.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 22
20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg 20170913_211625.jpg Any help off expert vapours? Am I doing something wrong here?
My coil was burnt out & I found a kit with a little screwdriver, cotton wool & coil so decided to try making my own.
It seems to have made my mod go mouth to lung as it doesn't sound like the air is coming through the air holes. There's nowhere near as much cloud being made.
Is that juice just going to be trapped in the tank now?

My camerawoman paused it when I pressed the fire button whilst it was open. It fired & smoked though
Unfortunately the video I made & all but one of the pics I took are too big for me to upload to the server :-(
The coil just says Smok with an R underneath it, the box it was in says:
Code: TT077701
Serial: 150836236 &
Colour: Stainless 000
The tank is a TFV4.

Thanks.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got the G class a couple of weeks ago but am lost at sea when it comes to gaping jargon. I tend to just set mods between 30 - 75W & leave it at that. This is about my 6th or 7th mod but I've never really messed with settings before. I started on an eLeaf I stick which took some serious beatings before eventually dying. The most expensive mod I owned before this one was the Sigelei 213 which I bought after reading reviews for a week or so before narrowing the best at the time down to that one.
I don't have a clue about joules, what different metals do in coils & have never made my own.m set up.
I'm starting to think I should have just bought a cheap mod but am very clumsy so am happy with all the reports of the Kevlar being durable. It's not actually made of Kevlar though is it?
I want to get into making my own juices & would like to try TCR. My mod came with version 6.6 on it but when I tried updating the firmware I ended up putting it onto version 5.5 somehow.
Have never managed to get the app to connect to my phone either.
The TCR setting goes from 0.00050 to 0.00700 but I don't know what these numbers mean.

One thing I have noticed is the charger not being very well made. The metal sleeve surrounding the connector slips down over it, unless this is supposed to happen?
I have bought loads of coils for previous mods & then discovered they don't fit (when I first started vaping, I mentioned to a friend that everything tasted burnt & he asked when I had last changed my coil. I didn't know what he meant & discovered that you can't vape for almost 4 months without the coil burning out ).

Any advice on what coil to buy would be appreciated. I like big clouds & big flavour (I know, who doesn't? Right?).

I clicked on the link for the Aspire Groton you gave but am in the UK so don't really want to order from the US. I typed 'Aspire Triton coil' into eBay but it came up with nickel coils. I added 'SS' into the search but am still unsure about which will fit.

Thanks in advance

Ok, lots of problems on this post to address.

1. As for the USB charging cable. Yeah mine did the same thing but even if that cover was never there, the cable would still work perfectly. One drop of cyanoacrylate adhesive (otherwise known as Super Glue) solved that problem for me.

2. As for TCR setting, that is the temperature coefficient of resistance. When in temp control your coils need to be made from a metal in which the resistance rises as the wire gets hotter, that is what this number represents. You need to enter the TCR for whatever material your coils are made from, for example, when using stainless steel 316L you need to type in .00092, for Titanium 01 you need to type in .0034, there are lots of charts on the internet in which you can find this information.

3. Don't worry about connecting the mod to the app via bluetooth yet. First you need to learn how all this stuff works. I'm posting a really good link to a Youtube video that explains it all. Spend an evening watching this, things should come into much clearer focus for you.

Then we'll work on getting you sorted on the other problems. Here's the link my friend.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A new G class is back in my hands. Big kudos to Varitube going above and beyond by shipping a replacement back to me so promptly while still dealing with the aftermath of Irma. USPS almost blundered by not delivering the package with my mail, but luckily I had my regular mail carriers cell number and she was able to get them to come back and deliver it to me. :) I really missed having it so was watching for the mail carrier constantly, then was so disappointed when they didn't drop off the package. Then joy when they returned with it. :) I really do like the look of the gun metal Aromamizer Plus on top but think I'll change from the 10ml to the 5ml glass.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm king of digging the look of this Cleito Exo on my old carbon fiber G class. With the SS316L stainless steel Cleito coils, it really does make for a nice temp control vape.

G class and Cleito EXO.jpg

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta say I'm really enjoying the menu system and the joystick controls of the G class. Changing pretty much any setting one handed with only the joystick is a pleasure in comparison to memorizing button combinations of some devices. As well as most changes being done from the main screen without the need to enter the menu is definitely a plus. Now if they'd only release one with voice recognition. :)

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hello... I bought a gclas here a few weeks ago with a supreme plus gunmetal looks great. Everything was cool for the first two weeks. Then last weekend I noticed it auto fired a couple of times, I pulled the batteries set it aside, when I replaced the batteries the mod shows the battery meter display and would flash to the regular display then back,and forth between the two screens? I believe it has the latest software update it hasn't been dropped. I haven't used the mod in any other mode besides voltage mode up to this point. Any ideas? Thanks

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read on the SX Facebook of this and if dust or anything gets into the usb port this is what happens, they suggest to I use canned air and blow the port out real good and just like magic the problem is gone. I plan on getting usb plugs for my three SX mini G class and my other mods as well,in the Facebook Group they have a link to buy the plugs.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
She's getting pretty good at the support role, isn't she? Thank you Puff, glad you got it sorted out.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
BTW, you can pick up those plugs at Walmart or any store that sells electronics. Almost every phone store has them. Even the regular USB port plugs can be easily trimmed to fit the USB C connector. I use them on all my mods, and always use the USB ports for charging, never have had a problem in 4 years of vaping.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is my opinion that Mod Manufacturers should be sending these with every mod, it seems to be a sensitive area that a plug could save a lot of headaches with any brand. One thing I do know is These SX mini G Class are the best
and I am glad I found them.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes they should, as well as some atty spacers, you know those 24 mm OD, 8 mm ID plastic washers you can use when an atty has a 510 that's too long and won't let the atty sit flush. They both should be included with all mods.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes they should, as well as some atty spacers, you know those 24 mm OD, 8 mm ID plastic washers you can use when an atty has a 510 that's too long and won't let the atty sit flush. They both should be included with all mods.
I Picked up like 25 for myself last Year from Kidney Puncher at Vapor Dynasty... They're freaking life savers! I need to contact them actually about stocking them...

Kidney Puncher for now... I won't hesitate sending people there as they've been great to me for retail in the past... If @Coval51 has em', I haven't ordered but you all seem like great people, so by all means give them your patronage... I gotta get these though.

I love em for bottom air RDA's too... get some bigger ones so they cover a tad more than the RDA, so if you get leaking, it gets on the washer first and you can usually pull it before it's on the mod. Makes attys sit flush, and protects the mod for cheap.

EXCELLENT suggestion @Coval51

Also... I suggest you G-Class fans look at the VBOY... it and the Eclipse are damn near G-Class in functionality, no bluetooth though. SXI-Q everything else is there, the software works too. The VBOY is built very surprisingly well too. For those on a budget, I will just say I no longer want a G-Class. They definitely are nicer though, but at a premium. The VBOY does kick ass though... I can't believe the power delivery on these YIHI chips!

And gorgeous on the Brown Leather ones... that's the one I wanted.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I Picked up like 25 for myself last Year from Kidney Puncher at Vapor Dynasty... They're freaking life savers! I need to contact them actually about stocking them...

Kidney Puncher for now... I won't hesitate sending people there as they've been great to me for retail in the past... If @Coval51 has em', I haven't ordered but you all seem like great people, so by all means give them your patronage... I gotta get these though.

I love em for bottom air RDA's too... get some bigger ones so they cover a tad more than the RDA, so if you get leaking, it gets on the washer first and you can usually pull it before it's on the mod. Makes attys sit flush, and protects the mod for cheap.

EXCELLENT suggestion @Coval51

Also... I suggest you G-Class fans look at the VBOY... it and the Eclipse are damn near G-Class in functionality, no bluetooth though. SXI-Q everything else is there, the software works too. The VBOY is built very surprisingly well too. For those on a budget, I will just say I no longer want a G-Class. They definitely are nicer though, but at a premium. The VBOY does kick ass though... I can't believe the power delivery on these YIHI chips!

And gorgeous on the Brown Leather ones... that's the one I wanted.

That VBoy is a very nice mod for the money, I am well aware of the few issues the mod had in it's pre production phase, but GTRS was quick to listen to the reviewers and make the needed changes. Very impressed with how responsive that company is. Not having bluetooth means nothing to me as my phone is so old it won't even run the Yihi SxiQ Android app LOL. All in all, as much as I love my G class, if the Vboy was on the market back when I bought my "G", I would be vaping on a Vboy right now.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
a
That VBoy is a very nice mod for the money, I am well aware of the few issues the mod had in it's pre production phase, but GTRS was quick to listen to the reviewers and make the needed changes. Very impressed with how responsive that company is. Not having bluetooth means nothing to me as my phone is so old it won't even run the Yihi SxiQ Android app LOL. All in all, as much as I love my G class, if the Vboy was on the market back when I bought my "G", I would be vaping on a Vboy right now.
I was literally talking to a supplier about working a deal for a G-Class for me to treat myself... I waited on the VBOY for that EXACT reason. They kept getting delayed because they fixed everything.

I'm very impressed with them as well. The 510 was re-done with a nut to secure it. Then the battery door was fixed. I waited and got the third batch and have confirmation from the company that they are fixed. My distributor opened a bunch to test as well. I wanted a G-Class and love the iPV Eclipse... so obviously I ordered one for me... :) and to try the door truly. I would send em' back if it were an issue. I wrote about it on my site for transparency.

I have had ZERO issues and have been using it all day yesterday and today with the same batteries thus far. I left them in overnight just to test and to keep them in. It hasn't budged... at all. All of my mods... VFENG, Kaos, Alien will open when slid without batteries, but never with them in. This one latches and won't open without batteries even. You do need to line it up properly, but that's just a function of the mod. As long as you use it properly... I can't see it moving at all. You have to intend to open it, or would have to hit it good just right... which isn't a fault in my opinion. I've been OCD-like, attempting to have "eyeball digital calipers", and sliding my fingernail up from it to make sure it hasn't moved a bunch. Not yet... at all. I really like it. The texture is nice and it's built in to the metal on the frame, so it saved a juice spill into my fire button already from the horizontal lines... nice.

I'll end the thread jack... Just gotta say the G-Class is great... and GTRS seems to have done a really solid job. And the YIHI Chip is to be expected, I agree about the bluetooth being no big deal as well. Can't go wrong with a G-Class or a VBOY.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
a

I was literally talking to a supplier about working a deal for a G-Class for me to treat myself... I waited on the VBOY for that EXACT reason. They kept getting delayed because they fixed everything.

I'm very impressed with them as well. The 510 was re-done with a nut to secure it. Then the battery door was fixed. I waited and got the third batch and have confirmation from the company that they are fixed. My distributor opened a bunch to test as well. I wanted a G-Class and love the iPV Eclipse... so obviously I ordered one for me... :) and to try the door truly. I would send em' back if it were an issue. I wrote about it on my site for transparency.

I have had ZERO issues and have been using it all day yesterday and today with the same batteries thus far. I left them in overnight just to test and to keep them in. It hasn't budged... at all. All of my mods... VFENG, Kaos, Alien will open when slid without batteries, but never with them in. This one latches and won't open without batteries even. You do need to line it up properly, but that's just a function of the mod. As long as you use it properly... I can't see it moving at all. You have to intend to open it, or would have to hit it good just right... which isn't a fault in my opinion. I've been OCD-like, attempting to have "eyeball digital calipers", and sliding my fingernail up from it to make sure it hasn't moved a bunch. Not yet... at all. I really like it. The texture is nice and it's built in to the metal on the frame, so it saved a juice spill into my fire button already from the horizontal lines... nice.

I'll end the thread jack... Just gotta say the G-Class is great... and GTRS seems to have done a really solid job. And the YIHI Chip is to be expected, I agree about the bluetooth being no big deal as well. Can't go wrong with a G-Class or a VBOY.

Not a thread jack at all. Very cool to hear about your experience with new hardware.

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a

Does it say 'version 2' inside the battery door? If so, you're lucky. The original vboy I got did not, neither did the replacement door they fixed it with. Few times a week the batteries kept falling out, luckily in my pocket. It went back to the shop for another fix, they said it would be a month before they get the parts, I said, enough, and they gave me a refund. I am glad it worked out for you but I've had so many issues with it, I can't stand to see it anymore. Getting the new Rev Nitro 200W, looks great and half the price.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Who has the best black Friday deal on these? I'm looking around now and about 55 dollars off is the best I've found. Looking at the Urban Camo.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been eyeing the Black " carbon fiber " one at my local B&M for quite some time , they had it priced at $ 249 which is about $30 more than online prices ......( i try to support local shops so the xtra 30 was expected ).
Anyway i asked the kid behind the counter if they had any Black Friday discounts , he said he would ask the manager ( who i know,,,:devil: ) and he told the young-un to knock 30% off the deal , thats a $ 75 saving ,,,,,, now thats more like it i say's to myself ..
AND to top off a good vape day when i get home the mod is the Black " Kevlar " NOT the cf,, so ,,,:bliss:..
Now i have to figure out how to use it, it's no DNA fo sho....

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great deal there! Yea I try to also support them myself. Got the best price so far in the 160.00 range. Still looking.

Proud SX mini G class kevlar red owner here.

This is my first post so please be gentle. Lol
My wife and I quit smoking almost 3 weeks ago. We both got the vaporesso swag as a first mod. Within days I realized there were too many limitations for me with that mod. Im a hands on guy and love to build things. So the hunt was on for a mod i could build off of. During my search i found DJL and his review of the limited edition gold sx mini g class. Man what a beautiful device i thought. I showed the wife and she fell in love. Lol.
We went to several stores to look at my list of mods I had gathered to make a final decision. Btw the g class was not on that list (expensive). At the last store of the day hunting for my next mod, we found the g class and got it in hand. We both fell in love with it all over again, but alas it was more than we wanted to spend. Now keep in mind I had only been gaping 2 weeks at this point. Everything was new to me.

With out me knowing the wife decided to buy the g class. I didn't notice till she handed me the bag with the charger she just bought. You can imagine my surprised when the bag she handed me weighed more than it should have!

Love this thing!

Dan

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Proud SX mini G class kevlar red owner here.

This is my first post so please be gentle. Lol
My wife and I quit smoking almost 3 weeks ago. We both got the vaporesso swag as a first mod. Within days I realized there were too many limitations for me with that mod. Im a hands on guy and love to build things. So the hunt was on for a mod i could build off of. During my search i found DJL and his review of the limited edition gold sx mini g class. Man what a beautiful device i thought. I showed the wife and she fell in love. Lol.
We went to several stores to look at my list of mods I had gathered to make a final decision. Btw the g class was not on that list (expensive). At the last store of the day hunting for my next mod, we found the g class and got it in hand. We both fell in love with it all over again, but alas it was more than we wanted to spend. Now keep in mind I had only been gaping 2 weeks at this point. Everything was new to me.

With out me knowing the wife decided to buy the g class. I didn't notice till she handed me the bag with the charger she just bought. You can imagine my surprised when the bag she handed me weighed more than it should have!

Love this thing!

Dan
What a gem of a wife you have! Mine throws me on the balcony to vape and then complains I'll catch a cold and bugs me until I come in....

Sent from my Mi Max using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors