Become a Patron!

SX Mini G Class 

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone, I sat and looked at the Crown tank lll with the Black with the red drip tip and I don't think it is going to look good on my Red Cavalier SX Because of the normal colored metal on it , I guess I really like matching , so I have been looking at
Sense Blazer Pro
OBS Engine
Geekvape Ammit 25
The Smok Cloud Beast in Red
Any thoughts on these on these choices ? Coval51 what do you think on that Red Smok ?

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They're all good tanks but coils get expensive really quick, especially for the Smok. It is a great performer but drinks juice at about 5 ml per hour if you're chain vaping, it's crazy but great vapor production and flavor.
I kind of like that Ammit 25, I'm more of a build your own kind of guy. I bought a roll of 24 gauge Kanthal and a bag of cotton balls 3 years ago and I'm still using them. Makes vaping a lot cheaper than buying premade coils, plus you can learn how to build to get the vape you want.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone, I sat and looked at the Crown tank lll with the Black with the red drip tip and I don't think it is going to look good on my Red Cavalier SX Because of the normal colored metal on it , I guess I really like matching , so I have been looking at
Sense Blazer Pro
OBS Engine
Geekvape Ammit 25
The Smok Cloud Beast in Red
Any thoughts on these on these choices ? Coval51 what do you think on that Red Smok ?

I have the obs engibe nano flavor is ok not great but it would take an act of congress, 3 sheep, 2 hippos and a pink flamingo to make this thing leak... ill let you know on the 25 soon as it comes in

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone I am just so excited again.

So am I, first pix. Havent taken it it out yet, just staring at it :)
99a6f0c339a63c4f122aff56ae563935.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So am I, first pix. Havent taken it it out yet, just staring at it :)
99a6f0c339a63c4f122aff56ae563935.jpg

Here it is with the Reload on it, vapes like a dream

On a side note, told my wife I finally know what she ment when she said on our wedding night "its smaller than i expected but I still love it".....

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here it is with the Reload on it, vapes like a dream

On a side note, told my wife I finally know what she ment when she said on our wedding night "its smaller than i expected but I still love it".....
Heres the picture... I need sleep...
338e2a94cb1da3412bc18932b76796cb.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ompa your killing me I laughed so hard my abs hurt, and wow nice mod pretty good feeling to have a quality Mod in your hand and your right they do make a good vape. So Congratulations on your First SX Mini G class can hardly wait to see your Blue Tanks on this.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I'm off to watch Deucesjack review on the Vandy Vape Govad , Coval51 Your going to make me learn how to build, I only remember the hassles with old Genny tanks and early Kfuns and killer dry hits Good news is I have always bought the RBA heads to tanks that they were available for, with that said I'm sure todays equipment is a lot better I just need to tell myself I can do this . I have everything I need the kits and the meters and a bunch of different tools looks like I better go on another treasure hunt and bring these things to life.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have decided to change my mind on tanks for the Red SX G class I am going to get a Maganus Cloud Blaster I like the Idea it has choices on the heads Premade and the RBA and the other is a Vandy Vape Govad RTA and last the Aug Vape Merlin RTA.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have decided to change my mind on tanks for the Red SX G class I am going to get a Maganus Cloud Blaster I like the Idea it has choices on the heads Premade and the RBA and the other is a Vandy Vape Govad RTA and last the Aug Vape Merlin RTA.

All good choices I still use my OG Merlin. I really like one lunger RTA'S. I reviewed a slew of them. Check out the White Bone Mini.

Oumier White Bone Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/oumier-white-bone-mini-rta-review-by-deucesjack.298264/
[

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know the difference between the carbon fiber and black kevlar g class?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Carbon fiber Metal parts are Gun metal and The Black Kevlar Metal is Black. I

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will do that Thanks I want that Aug Vape Merlin because Its cute lol and I can put it on my Copper Battlestar .

I looked I like.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not on my SX yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No leaks so far, If it stays this way I will pot it on my SX Mini G class, I still can't believe I did this and it is working, This is a huge major step for me.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on my SX MINI G Class
2febfcd35c57b1960cba8e0132caced3.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a black Pharaoh for this mod for sure, please forgive my non match look.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And My New Red SX Mini G Class is waiting for me.
bb761ff21bd86cb8b89c161c9d271c4b.jpg

This is so pretty I can't stop looking at this picture...

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No leaks so far, If it stays this way I will pot it on my SX Mini G class, I still can't believe I did this and it is working, This is a huge major step for me.

Nice, I have the black one as well. I don't get a lot of leaking just a little condensation now and again as long as it's wicked right...flavor is decent for sure

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my DIY watermelon in it and it taste wonderful, I will be watching this close to make sure we don't spring a leak, did you see the picture of my Red Mod that is waiting for me, I think its beautiful. I still don't know if I should go with Black or Stainless Steel for the tank.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have my DIY watermelon in it and it taste wonderful, I will be watching this close to make sure we don't spring a leak, did you see the picture of my Red Mod that is waiting for me, I think its beautiful. I still don't know if I should go with Black or Stainless Steel for the tank.

I'm sure it's like the Navy, the gun metal portion is on the darker side so a black tank will look sharp. Can't wait for my Ammit and Medusa reborn to get in and try those out. I also have to say it gives an amazingly smooth vape compared to my other mods

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know when I took my first vape off my Carbon fiber It was soooooo nice took me back to my Provari days, I did use to get good hits with my GG gear but Imos tanks were hard to build.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I've got to find fat tank/rda for it, kylin in 2 ml mode might look good dunno 6 May look to big. Short n stocky I think would look nice

Last edited:

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would look pretty good, These mods are a pleasure to use.

Hope so seems nice I was waiting for the updates to work out the bugs and bam here came the newer ones. First yihi mod for me, no more cheap ish

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I know when I took my first vape off my Carbon fiber It was soooooo nice took me back to my Provari days, I did use to get good hits with my GG gear but Imos tanks were hard to build.

Ah, the Provari days...like today LOL
P3 Kabuki Dis Won.jpg radius squaper strudel.jpg

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some super cool news for me, I'm joining the crew!
I wouldn't shut up about the blue kevlar, so my good mate at work got me a little 'thank you' present for some help I gave him last year.
In a few days bluey will be in the nest! What an awesome gesture from a great friend.
I'm so pumped, I've wanted one since the Carbon Fiber was released and the blue color is just wayyyy tooooo sexy.
Good timing for The Sherman I just bought
; ) .. also now it makes sense why I picked up the Aromamizer Plus a week ago (a premonition?!)
I think I'll hold off on the RTAs just yet when I get the Mini, I'm going away for 4th of July week so I just snagged a no muss/fuss iJoy Captain tank to break her in with. I actually considered a red TFV12 / white tip combo to go all 4th of July stylee ( @Puff : the red TFV12 might be a good red hue for yours luv)
Anyway, wanted to share my excitement. A nice reward since I've been selling off most of my collection and keeping only what I love. This will fit in nicely ; )
No doubt ridiculous excessive photos of my Blue Meanie in the near future, stay tuned.,,

Happy happy weekend mates!

:bingo::bingo::bingo:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, the Provari days...like today LOL
View attachment 85111 View attachment 85112
Yes I love my Provari mods don't laugh I have Six of them , It was my first mod and why I was able to quit smoking then I had to have backup for backup for Back ups lol when I bought my first one it took a month on the waiting list as it was when they first brought the V V to market heck it was before we had tanks I blew up Cartomizers like crazy like 5 in one hour one time lol lol. I keep my Black chrome all nice looking when I saw they were not going to do that color anymore, These mods are lifetime Mods, I also believe my SX G class mods will also last me the rest of my life ..

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Folks I have been digging to see if any of these tanks might work for my Red SX. First a big Kanger that can handle 12 w to 25 w I am rolling on the floor, I also built the SMOK mini today and they all leaked Then I went for the Azeroth RTA and found out it is above my skill level. I got bummed out and decided to make eliquid instead. The eliquid was a success. My fingers are sore from getting polked my brain it tired, I am not going to let this set me back I will try again tomorrow. Welcome to my nightmare.
a0151e5d5c1b94c36478dc6f341458e4.jpg
dea13436d9ab772f7c6b7e91dc8e57e0.jpg
74303643d3a420e3694d2bd579caa87e.jpg
41f59262d146b1b3aad3d1168b5aa071.jpg
99a58901386de8189daca5d3fe963a1a.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much ,I will go check them out, My plan is get of couple of really good RTA tanks that will last me now that I discover I can build......

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you so much ,I will go check them out, My plan is get of couple of really good RTA tanks that will last me now that I discover I can build......

Building is addictive, I just cleaned my Pharoah, obs nano, merlin mini and reload. Give them a good soaking and tonight will be all about coiling and wicking :)

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Building is addictive, I just cleaned my Pharoah, obs nano, merlin mini and reload. Give them a good soaking and tonight will be all about coiling and wicking :)
First up tonight, Merlin mini..dosent match well but damn flavor is spot on :)
a1ca9dbb48ba05d3f79297fc4217ea4c.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the picture Ompa, I am beginning to think the Gunmetal looks better than The stainless steel on these Mods, I saw a beautiful Red one with a black tank and really cool Red drip tip on Facebook, I can't wait to see your Blue with Blue combo.

Ompa

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the picture Ompa, I am beginning to think the Gunmetal looks better than The stainless steel on these Mods, I saw a beautiful Red one with a black tank and really cool Red drip tip on Facebook, I can't wait to see your Blue with Blue combo.

My blue ammit and medusa should be in Thursday :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Folks what to see what I learned today you might get a good laugh, And Coval you have created a monster, by suggesting I build lol lol any way it is over in the builders section title Coils Gone mad.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm counting down only two and a half more days and Little Red also known as SX Mini G class dressed in Red will be on its way to Oregon.

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone had one of these for say, 6 months? An acquaintance recently told me his was wonky or prone to breaking down. He recommended the viscious ant knight w/c uses the same yihi board. But that's just too expensive for me.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone had one of these for say, 6 months? An acquaintance recently told me his was wonky or prone to breaking down. He recommended the viscious ant knight w/c uses the same yihi board. But that's just too expensive for me.

Don't know about that long but after 2 months, mine is still perfect. All of my Yihi mods have all been perfect and some are getting old (M class). ML, Q, and G class. The only issue I have even heard about with the G class is the battery door latch loosening up or bending, which is only on the first shipment. Yihi has fixed that issue. My G class however, is a first run mod and I have had zero problems...solid as a rock.

VU Sponsors